Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN (927 Views)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by cooncudee(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Atheists in Nigeria recently got registered by the Corporate AffairsCommission, CAC as a corporate body. On Sunday a petition was sent to MDCN as their first official act. More details coming..

Nice move, this is what i like, taking action. I've tried to find more news on this but can't find none.

Cc:Seun, johnydon22, adepeter26, Niflheim, hahn, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, frank317, HardMirror, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, jonbellion, onetrack, plaetton, uyilredia, ifenes, hopefulLandlord etc.

source: lindaikejisblog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by Acidosis(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin

Attention seekers...

They've got absolutely nothing to discuss, no book to study aside criticizing Islam Christianity. I cancelled Islam cos the average Nigerian atheist prefers to criticize pastors (they don't bite easily)
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by jumpandpas(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Since they have registered as a corporate body, they are now known as ATHEIST RELIGION. Let them not appoint anybody to lead them or have any book they'll call their own.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by CatfishBilly: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2017
MDCN? Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by menxer: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2017
At lest now they can officially criticize whatever...

We are all atheists since we all don't believe one or the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by adorablepepple(f): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Taking ignorance to another level
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by wins18(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2017
grin I hope registeration is free for new members

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by aity2011(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2017
grin
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2017
This thread won't land well on some people.

Already venting anger above grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2017
jumpandpas:
Since they have registered as a corporate body, they are now known as ATHEIST RELIGION. Let them not appoint anybody to lead them or have any book they'll call their own.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2017
adepeter26:

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by alBHAGDADI: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2017
adepeter26:

The rise of a new religion. When will you guys start to behead the infidels?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The rise of a new religion. When will you guys start to behead the infidels?
- 1st,atheism isn't a religion and has never been.

- Secondly, atheism has never portrayed or perpetrated violence towards religious people unlike CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM

-Thirdly, "Tell me an atrocity committed by a non-believer, that couldn't have been committed by a believer. You can't think of any can you? Now tell me an atrocity committed by a believer that could ONLY have been committed by a believer. You've already thought of one. Now you've thought of another..."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by hopefulLandlord: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2017
adepeter26:

- Secondly, atheism has never portrayed or perpetrated violence towards religious people unlike CHRISTIANITY & ISLAM

-Thirdly, "Tell me an atrocity committed by a non-believer, that couldn't have been committed by a believer. You can't think of any can you? Now tell me an atrocity committed by a believer that could ONLY have been committed by a believer. You've already thought of one. Now you've thought of another..."

you just beheaded Al Baghdadi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by luvmijeje(f): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin... .. .. All these unorganized, unconstitutional, unprincipled and thoughtless group of individuals no go kill person with laugh.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by Niflheim(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2017
@luvmijeje,

You want to see thoughtless people?.................................................................I WILL SHOW YOU "THOUGHTLESS" PEOPLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2017
Niflheim have brutalised them oo cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by alBHAGDADI: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2017
adepeter26:

Atheists can never perpetrate violence in religious people cos they are in the minority and not regarded. grin

When a believer commits am atrocity, he stops being a believer. So, he becomes like you atheists who have no conscience cos nothing holds you down morally. If you say you have morals, didn't you ET it from the Bible?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by alBHAGDADI: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you just beheaded Al Baghdadi
When do you people hold your services?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Atheists can never perpetrate violence in religious people cos they are in the minority and not regarded. grin

When a believer commits am atrocity, he stops being a believer. So, he becomes like you atheists who have no conscience cos nothing holds you down morally. If you say you have morals, didn't you ET it from the Bible?
If morality was gotten from the bible, then sorry to say, "ya god lacks morals".

Morality is subjective grin

Below link would help you alot
https://www.nairaland.com/3706543/conversations-christians-morality

HopefulLandlord, lecture this brother more on morality.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by luvmijeje(f): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Niflheim:
@luvmijeje,

You want to see thoughtless people?.................................................................I WILL SHOW YOU "THOUGHTLESS" PEOPLE!!!

Go and sit down. Do you think of anything else apart from insulting God.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
luvmijeje:

Go and sit down. Do you think of anything else apart from insulting God.
Likewise, do you all know anything other than calling people who don't believe in the existence god, fools grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria Register As A Corporate Body, Petition MDCN by hopefulLandlord: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
adepeter26:

If morality was gotten from the bible, then sorry to say, "ya god lacks morals".

Morality is subjective grin

Below link would help you alot
https://www.nairaland.com/3706543/conversations-christians-morality

HopefulLandlord, lecture this brother more on morality.

he can't survive debating morality with me

he usually sounds like a moral consequentialist when debating islam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Jesus Christ In Your Profession / If I Could Be Born Again / Posting Of Open Heaven Devotional, Now Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.