Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen (33669 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Inasmuch as am not going to wast too much time on this topic, but it will be good if you pay serious attention to what am about to share with you. Believe me is really that serious. Also i will advice here that you will need to have a medical check up session with your health provider to be accurately sure that things are fine with your semen. However, these scientific signs do suggest that you have a healthy sperm.

You are fit
Actually, you don’t even have to boast a six-pack - as long as you don’t have a gut (protruding belly), your semen is probably in tip-top shape.
Researchers from the Netherlands found that men with a waist circumference of 40 inches or greater had lower sperm concentrations and counts of normal-moving sperm than guys with a more whittled waist. It is believed that carrying too much weight - especially around your midsection - may interfere with the release of sex hormones, as well as the production and development of sperm.

You eat well
Harvard University researchers found that men who ate the most processed meat had significantly lower counts of normal-shaped sperm compared to those who consumed the lowest.
Fish, on the other hand, seemed to have a protective effect. Guys who ate the most fish - especially dark-meat kinds like salmon and tuna - had a 65 percent greater sperm concentration than those who ate the least. Credit fish’s omega-3s, since long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids play a part in sperm production, the researchers say. So if you’re looking to strengthen your swimmers, sub out your pepperoni topping for some anchovies.

Wearing tight underwear could be suffocating your sperm, too.
A 2012 study from the U.K. found that men who wore boxer shorts instead of tight-fitting underwear were 24 percent less likely to have a low-motile sperm count. Motility, or how sperm swims, is important, because sluggish sperm can have difficulty reaching the egg to successfully fertilize it.

Loose-fitting underwear may result in lower scrotal temperatures compared to tight-fitting underwear, hence an improvement in semen quality. There’s also evidence that elevated testicular temperatures may hinder sperm production. So if you want to be on the safe side, let your junk breathe.

You exercise
Researchers from Harvard found that men who got their blood pumping in moderate to vigorous exercise 15 hours or more a week had a sperm concentration that was 73 percent higher than guys who didn’t work out at that intensity at all.

Not only does exercise help tamp down your weight - which can affect reproductive health - but it may also increase the expression of antioxidants throughout your body, the researchers believe. So regular gym sessions could I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-know-if-you-have-healthy-semen.html

Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Mi like the picture. It said it all. grin
Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Yee... Wch kind picture be this..ninu awe
Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by Jay542(m): 1:30am On Jul 02, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Mi like the picture. It said it all. grin
Mi like you. It says it all. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Noted.
Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Jay542:

Mi like you. It says it all. grin

grin thank you.
Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by yarimo(m): 4:19am On Jul 02, 2016
Op from this your picture is like you have master degree in swallowing sperm chai grin
Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by eightsin(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2016
That pic got me.. damn
Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by Barackmeringo: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by jtwest(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2016
As I saw wearing tight underwear can suffocate the missile, kiakia I don off everything, wrap towel around ma waist! Make I go watch ball for next street.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Yeah, all true. These are things we tell men who come with their wives over infertility problems.
Add to that list :
> Too much refined sugars
> Over exposure to phone and laptop radiations
> Alcohol and cigarette
> Poorly treated infections.

The Op's pix though, some guys and ladies be like 'ayama', make una park well, as if you've not given or received head before. A healthy man's sperm is the most nutritious natural stuff you can ingest as it contains far more nutrients and calories per gram than another.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by UyiIredia(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2016
@ picture Yuck!
Re: How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen by Anijay1212(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
jtwest:
As I saw wearing tight underwear can suffocate the missile, kiakia I don off everything, wrap towel around ma waist! Make I go watch ball for next street.
Hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / Big Booty Appreciation Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.