Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Obama Comes Out With New World Order - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Comes Out With New World Order (936 Views)

The New World Order ... And It's Digital ... / Brexit Is The End Of The New World Order As We Know It, And I Feel Fine / Start Of A New World War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Comes Out With New World Order by akelicious(m): 4:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Obama spent a major portion of the week speaking and being photographed with his fellow North American Union co-conspirators
, shoring up the image of their globalist project. His efforts included the customary verbal attacks on his patriotic opponents, labeling them as haters of their would-be conquerors rather than defenders of their loved ones and nation.
That kind of talk only works for as long as they can keep the problem confined to someone else’s neighborhood. Once they start to run out of overflow area to dump the imported masses and the chronic unemployment and low wages start to become a serious situation for enough people, the sentiment shifts. Xenophobe is a nice long word but most Americans don’t have a clue what it means. They just want to sound smart by using it in their enlightened liberal name-calling. These days it means sit down and shut up.
The curtain is being pulled back with Emperor Obama now more at ease venturing outside of the NWO closet in his new clothes. OnWednesday, while in Canada at the North American [Union] Leaders’ Summit, Obama declared that the foundation for world government, the establishment of a global economy is already complete. It is now time to move on to the next, more critical phase, the muscle behind it. That’s part of why he and his globalist comrades like Sen Orrin Hatch, Rep Paul Ryan and Sen Mitch McConnell are so adamant that TPP has to be passed and installed. It provides an EU like framework for the Western Hemisphere, including the
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/obama-comes-out-with-new-world-order.html?m=1

Re: Obama Comes Out With New World Order by dnawah(m): 4:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Na wa o!
Re: Obama Comes Out With New World Order by Bitterleafsoup: 5:02am On Jul 02, 2016
Whats wrong with a NWO? I am all for it?
Re: Obama Comes Out With New World Order by InfernoBlaze: 5:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Can someone please explain for me? What's the new order And what's NWO
Re: Obama Comes Out With New World Order by LordZero(m): 5:27am On Jul 02, 2016
be copying and pasting from conspiracy theorists upandan oooo...

2 Likes

Re: Obama Comes Out With New World Order by afanide: 6:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Since he signed gay Marriage into law, there is nothing he does that amazes me any more.......
Re: Obama Comes Out With New World Order by chachanga: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Whatever NWO bullshyt they're cooking up; won't bode good for all and sundry on the long run.

For one, it concentrates too much power in few hands. In a world of which now has ISIS et al having entertained Hitlers and other megalomaniacs, empowering few men to run the world, regardless of the legislative frameworks in place, stink to me because entire regimes can be hijacked while elitist agendas are run by men whose careers could have easily been managed to the top.

Whatever's gonna happen to each Nation's cultural identities, rights to evolve at their pace and ideologies, ehn?. It's stupid and pretentiously preposterous to believe World Councils and World Governors are gonna solve the problems of the world at this stage.
Re: Obama Comes Out With New World Order by ValerianSteel(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2016
afanide:
Since he signed gay Marriage into law, there is nothing he does that amazes me any more.......
Jeez you Nigerians are gullible and believer anything.It was the Supreme Court that made gay marriage legal in every state not Obama.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Miss You Colonel Gaddafi," Cry The Troubled Libyans / No Doubt! Donald Trump Will Win US Presidential Election 2016. / Breaking - US Election, Resident Electoral Commissioner For Ohio Kidnapped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.