Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Cosmetics Shop Set Up - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmetics Shop Set Up (13165 Views)

How To Produce Cosmetics Products In Nigeria / How To Start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria With N50.000 / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by konews: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Do you want to go into Cosmetics business in Nigeria but you don’t know how to start or how to run it then I guess this article is for you. It is crucial to have a business plan when setting up a cosmetics/ beauty shop in Nigeria. This Business Plan was recently updated and it can be used when applying for Bank Loans, writing of proposals, getting a Business concept or applying for a competition and lots more
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/cosmetics-business-plan-in-nigeria-latest-edition-feasibility/
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by Majestybaba92(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2020
chinene1:
My business was 1 year in February and honestly, it has been a learning process. I won't say it is 80% where I want it to be yet but it is striving. I had to include selling online also to increase the revenue my shop generates. When I decided to start selling online, the problem I first encountered was that the items which do well on online shopping platforms are different from what the offline customers want. I also had to learn to differentiate fake from the original products also which is very important if you want to maintain a good relationship with your customers.
I have decided to add another branch of Beauty and Healthcare to my business. I am using this year to test various products and see which performs well and then buy in large quantity next year after I renovate my shop. The only challenge I will have is these products have to be imported.
Feel free to drop your questions or comments here. Wish you the best.

Good morning ma,
I am starting mine this month, but I don't know how to source my cosmetic from cheap source and what is trending now.
Please enlighten me on it so I will buy what is in demand
Thank you�
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by chinene1(f): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Majestybaba92:

Good morning ma,
I am starting mine this month, but I don't know how to source my cosmetic from cheap source and what is trending now.
Please enlighten me on it so I will buy what is in demand
Thank you�

Hi, you can try Lagos Island market or trade fair. Just be sure you don't act like you are new to the market so they don't rip you off.
For trade fair, Rivers plaza is the area to source for cosmetics in wholesale. Thats where I shop mostly unless I need some special items. They also sell perfumes and hair care products opposite.

Start with more low end items and fewer high end items so you don't tie down your capital. Items that will sell fast depends on the location of your shop so do a survey of similar shops around and ask your family and friends who live close by what they are likely to buy often.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by Majestybaba92(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
chinene1:

Hi, you can try Lagos Island market or trade fair. Just be sure you don't act like you are new to the market so they don't rip you off.
For trade fair, Rivers plaza is the area to source for cosmetics in wholesale. Thats where I shop mostly unless I need some special items. They also sell perfumes and hair care products opposite.

Start with more low end items and fewer high end items so you don't tie down your capital. Items that will sell fast depends on the location of your shop so do a survey of similar shops around and ask your family and friends who live close by what they are likely to buy often.

Hope this helps.

God bless you ma
Actually, am in Benin, Edo State.
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by enoch273: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
This is really commendable, and I applaud your efforts thus far, I will suggest you also go into importation, it'll be great for your business. You can also enjoy transactions with no charges for three months, all you need do is apply for a business account with FCMB via the link on my signature.
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by forsmesonly: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
��� Get 250+ Potential Prospect who will be interested in your business LIKE and FOLLOW your Facebook Page.
Are you a small business owner?
Self employed?
Entrepreneurs
SMEs
This weekend, my team and I are willing to show only interested 50 people,
- Facebook Page Creation and Page Optimization
- How to get 250+ potential prospects that will be interested in your business LIKE and FOLLOW your Facebook page.
- How to use Facebook Sponsored Ads to take your business into the hands of people that are desperately in need of it, have the money to pay to get it, and are ready to pay to get it.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING:
- As a participant of this training, We know you will need something’s to give your business that cooperate face it should look, So, as a way of supporting you in this worthy cause my team and I have prevailed with some of our sponsors and they have agreed to give you a special discount for any of the services you might need from the listed below
{T&C Applied} :
1. Brand / Business Name Registration with CAC
2. Tax ID number registration
3. Creation of Website for your Brand
4. Business Cards and Stickers
5. Banners, Fliers
6. Social Media Manager
7. Social Media Advert Placement
8. Brand Logo, Letter Head, Customize Envelop
9. Business Plan
10. Website and Blog Manager etc
GUESS WHAT You will learn all these and also benefit from the special discount with just ₦2,500.
₦1,500 will be used to run 3 days Facebook Sponsored Ad and you will use the ₦1,000 left to buy a bottle of coke and a snacks for my team and I for showing you how to do this and also for the making this WHOOPING benefit available to you.
TO PARTICIPATE, kindly response with I AM INTERESTED to get the link to join the watsapp group.
Remember, nobody will stumble on your business online by accident, if you don’t blow the trumpet of your business nobody will know your business exist not to talk of coming to check whatever you are selling....
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by chinene1(f): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Well, I don't know where you can buy in Benin.

Majestybaba92:

God bless you ma
Actually, am in Benin, Edo State.
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by ItrendNaija(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
xolocious:
Good day everyone, I do need your help in getting informed and sensitized on what it takes, gains, pains, cost, materials needed and everything neccessarily needed in setting up a cosmetics shop... I intend going back to school after completing my industrial training I'm currently undergoing and I wanna set up a business with my savings and with the little the little survey I've made and advice I've gotten from friends, I arrived at going into this business but I'm truly clueless coz I've got no experience in this field but I truly wanna get involved in it. I sincerely need ur advice, coaching, and every information needed in seeing this business coming into reality...
looking forward to your response...
Don't forget to create a business account. Better than using your personal bank account for your business. Check the link on my signature to open an FCMB business account online. Zero bank charges for 3 months

Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by Majestybaba92(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
chinene1:
Well, I don't know where you can buy in Benin.

God bless you ma
I look forward learning much from you
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by Majestybaba92(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
chinene1:

Hope this helps.
Happy new year ma
Please, is there any way I can get organic raw materials through you in Lagos?
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by luckygirl02(f): 12:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Majestybaba92:

Happy new year ma

Go to ojota chemical market. There are lots of organic raw material sellers there.

1 Like

Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by Majestybaba92(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
luckygirl02:

Go to ojota chemical market. There are lots of organic raw material sellers there.

Thanks for your response, but am not in Lagos, am in Benin, that's why am looking for contact there.
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by chinene1(f): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2021
Happy new year. Do you mean organic materials for soaps and creams?

Majestybaba92:

Happy new year ma

1 Like

Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by Majestybaba92(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
chinene1:

Yes ma!!
Thanks!! I have locate where to get it in my state
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by egojeny1(f): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2021
Nice thread
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by chinene1(f): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Great. All the best.

Majestybaba92:

Yes ma!!
Thanks!! I have locate where to get it in my state
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by Pumpumking: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
chinene1:

^^°Kaiii. See booooobsi. Hello I have moiney & I no celebrities friend. Please can I no u sir? cheesy
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by Cornzy007: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
High quality cosmetics
All available in stock
Wholesales and retails
LAGOS: NIGERIA
TRADEFIAR COMPLEX B.B.A
INTERESTED PERSON CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP ME WITH THIS CONTACT 08130724592
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by TheOmalicha: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2022
chinene1:

Hope this helps.

Hello nne
I just came across your trend and you are inspiring �
How’s selling on jiji and Jumia going?
I sell footwears… mostly on Instagram
I’m trying to figure out more channels to sell out
Sales is slow these period
Re: Cosmetics Shop Set Up by Majestybaba92(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2023
chinene1:

Great. All the best.

. Hello ma! Thanks for the update you gave on the cosmetics business. But we are facing challenge because we can’t source our cosmetics cheap in wholesale price in my state. Please can you recommend someone to me that can deliver to me in wholesale while I send the money to the person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Investors Withdraw N410bn From Stock Market -PUNCH / Questions on GTB Bank Accounts / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.