Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

possible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / possible (2289 Views)

He Slept With His Ex- and Claimed She Raped Him. / She Raped Me... Should I Sue Her?? / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

possible by diehardanusfan(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: possible by iamdurent(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2016
diehardanusfan:
Jesu creste i have been defiled,i dont know what to do again.....there is this fine girl in my area that have been looking at my yansh everytime, so oneday she knocked at the door of my house and i opened the door, she said i should let her in and so as not to be rude i let her in, naso this this girl tried to seduce me, so i rejected her and told her i was gay, naso thus girl vex for me and then attacked me, i dont know if its juju but this girl easily overpowerd me and she brought out a very huge strapon cock and started pounding me..i screamed but nobodt was i round she told me since i was gay i will enjoy it, as she finished doing me i lay down on my bed crying, she vex leave me there cry why are girls this wicked cry
Like really?
Re: possible by falconey(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2016
grin

the op and ftc guy should work things out

7 Likes

Re: possible by DRISKLEF(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2016
This romance fiction tale should be interesting i presume. When's the next chapter out?

2 Likes

Re: possible by sinaj(f): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Ur own strong grin

Girl overpower u abi
Re: possible by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2016
Oh lord

Not againcry

It's too early to be high now ehn op...

Oya sorry, goan sleep.
Re: possible by kogistar: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2016
diehardanusfan:
Jesu creste i have been defiled,i dont know what to do again.....there is this fine girl in my area that have been looking at my yansh everytime, so oneday she knocked at the door of my house and i opened the door, she said i should let her in and so as not to be rude i let her in, naso this this girl tried to seduce me, so i rejected her and told her i was gay, naso thus girl vex for me and then attacked me, i dont know if its juju but this girl easily overpowerd me and she brought out a very huge strapon cock and started pounding me..i screamed but nobodt was i round she told me since i was gay i will enjoy it, as she finished doing me i lay down on my bed crying, she vex leave me there cry why are girls this wicked cry
how com she brought strapon rooster into ur room since she didn't know that u are a gay, untill u told her?
Re: possible by diehardanusfan(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2016
kogistar:
how com she brought strapon rooster into ur room since she didn't know that u are a gay, untill u told her?
i dont even know, what was even i her mind when she was comeing
Re: possible by Oche211(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Op, u need to be in a rehab or Yabaleft ASAP. This nut wey commot 4rm ur head so, na serious gobe oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: possible by donbenedict(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2016
chicks dig gay guys grin
Re: possible by sainty2k3(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2016
so girls can now Bleep guys from behind. smiley rotl
Re: possible by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2016
Diehardanusfan
Re: possible by diehardanusfan(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2016
chiddyok:
Diehardanusfan
yes?? why are u calling me
Re: possible by Thobiy(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2016
OP and Lie
Re: possible by Thobiy(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2016
OP and lie
Re: possible by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
diehardanusfan:
yes?? why are u calling me
grin
Re: possible by diehardanusfan(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
chiddyok:

grin
close that teeth
Re: possible by CAPSLOCKED: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
YOU THINK WE'RE KIDS HERE? undecided
Re: possible by deco22(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
falconey:
grin

the op and ftc guy should work things out
haha.guy u 2 funi

1 Like

Re: possible by jamalnation(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bros u dey lie
Re: possible by dudesexy1111(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Another yaba left.....
Re: possible by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Header got me lmao!
Re: possible by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hope she shoved the Sweet butt nectar-filled strapon in ya mouth after bringing it out..piece of shii

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Girl Swallows Condom Via Her Nose, Gets It Out Through Her Mouth (video) / 7 Gifts For My Wife For Our 5th Year Anniversary / Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.