Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu (22879 Views)

The Only Senator That Did'nt Vote Vote For Immunity For Nass Members / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / Check Out The Man Who Has Acquired Immunity Against Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by awesomeDave: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Ok. Let's all make efforts to deepen this democracy cos recent events in the country points to a fact that politicians do not care what happens as long as they achieve their aims at the detriment of the populace.

May the will of Abians be done at the end of this debacle.

Peace.
Oga sir, it is the will of God that must be done
Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by maxman01: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
miqos02:
Theodore orji was in prison when he won election in 2007

Lol even t. Orji now no longer ve immunity still y him no dey prison self I dey wonda
Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by arusoncd(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Money miss road
Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by ifelovemi: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
TheFreeOne:

This is not about bringing ogah down.

My point is Ikpeazu maybe right in his assertion and all legal routes should be exploited to avoid having another legal imbroglio few months/years down the line.

If ogah eventually wins his court cases as mentioned by ikpeazu and the present governorship debacle then good for him.
But don't be surprised if a new twist brings in APCs Otti as the new governor cos in our present political atmosphere anything can happen.

Abians shouldn't be taken for fools by politicians.
So Alex Otti is now from APC................ that can only be in the Land of the rising sun and not in real life.
Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by dmediator555(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
kebesobase:
The peoples' Gov. Though am not 4rm Abia but I like ur leadership abilities. You're very correct, Ogah wants to get there so that he'll be shielded by immunity. Keep calm my Gov. It's just a temporal setback. I kno you'll certainly remain, Cuz the voice of the people is the voice of God

If you were in Abia, u won't speak such. U only watch what is displayed on screen. Ask again who the people of Abia want if you place a referendum in motion . Anyway, We wish them all the best
Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by lordkhalifa(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
nwadiuko1:
na ohanku road weed you dey smoke?
no I smoke obohia road weed grincheesycheesy
Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by obstead200(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Lies from the pit of hell. You can't bring Uche ogah down

U are just a small fly with a big lie

Subsidy ko Rubsidy ni
uche ogah might make a good governor for Abia state. I sort of like the guy.

That however does not erase the fact that he is a well known subsidy thief.
Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by Ojiofor: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mumu just step aside abeg.
Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by mikolo80: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
able20:

I
Today only the foolish guys remain governors, and senators
how dem go do
When the wise ones refuse to participate
Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by Austino50: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2016
Mr Ikpeazu no know book , imagine his assertion
Re: Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu by Chinyeaka85(f): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Make una finish the all grama we de inside english oh, cos no be una getam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Plays Table Tennis With Rivers House Of Assembly Members In Rivers (Photos) / Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan / Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.