Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought (4477 Views)

Let's Be Humans First Before We're Nigerians / 35 Reasons People May Not Like You / 35 Reasons People May Not Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by raysville(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2016
Hi,
Have you guys ever read the book of Enoch? Something happened in that book, that caught my eyes: it seems God didn't create humans with pale skin, Adam was created a black man. So what happen in the world today that we have white people?

The book of Enoch made a clear explanation. And i guess that's why it was removed from the scriptures. In the book of Enoch, Enoch the grandfather's of Noah documented the birth of of Noah, Noah was born white, not as white as you think, but white as in ALBINO.

So his parents were scared, the question is why did they get scared? Because his eyes were blue and his hair was blonde; AND HE LOOKED LIKE THE CHILDREN OF THE FALLING? (The children of angels.) So Noah's dad got the mother in questions, what happened? Did you have contact with angels. It got worst that his brothers couldn't stand his countenance, because his eyes and skin lighted the house.

The question you should ask is why did the parents and brothers scared of him? Because he looked strange and God did not create people with white or pale skin. So whats happening in the world today that we have a large white population? From Asia to Europe and Americas?

Something happened that caused the skin of mankind to turn pale. It is scientifically proven that the white mans skin doesn't have enough melanin to withstand the Earths atmosphere, so they need calcium even when they grow to adulthood. Humans don't need milk at adulthood, but whites keep taking milk so they fit with earths
Atmosphere.

It is also scientifically proven that the DNA of whites is totally different from that of blacks. As we all know what makes us human is encoded in our DNA. If you doubt me go and Google it. In Africa here those days ALBINO kids were separated from black kids because they thought they were strange kids, what Africans don't know then was it was a Melanin defect.

They were normal kids. But the white man is sure different from us, he looks alien, not earthly. He has blue beauty full, turquoise eyes, pale skin and mostly blonde hair; and he looks like the children of the fallen described in the book of Enoch. So black women if you think white women are beautiful think again, you want to have blue eyes and long curly blonde hair hair like that of the white? Don't you think you fine the way God created you with nappy hair? I'm not racist but I'm asking questions. This makes us ask this question? How come we now have a white population trying to invent crazy things with technology, trying to know. about aliens, trying to rule of black folks? folks without history, culture? i want your views...

I also want believers to read the book of Enoch. That book contain certain sacred truths. I have the e-version. If you want a copy i will send it to you. send me mail at entreflex@yahoo.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by ikbnice(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2016
raysville:
The book of Enoch made a clear explanation. And i guess that's why it was removed from the scriptures. In the book of Enoch, Enoch the grandfather's of Noah documented the birth of of Noah, Noah was born white, not as white as you think, but white as in ALBINO.
So his parents were scared, the question is why did they get scared? Because his eyes were blue and his hair was blonde; AND HE LOOKED LIKE THE CHILDREN OF THE FALLING?
Didn't the bolded suggest aliens?
Re: Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by raysville(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2016
ikbnice:
abi o
Re: Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by nrexzy: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Brooooo!!! U need sleep

1 Like

Re: Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by lordizak(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2016
The question should be; why are some people dark in colour. The exposure to the sun has effect on us.

1 Like

Re: Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by raysville(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2016
lordizak:
The question should be; why are some people dark in colour. The exposure to the sun has effect on us.

common sense should tell you that the white man looks different from us, if its the sun, then the blacks in Canada should have turned white, with blonde hair and blue eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
ikbnice:
It is written as "fallen angels".
Re: Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by Kexorcist(m): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Hi, OP, I found the perfect forum for you.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/blogs/u64037-e3296/
Re: Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by makahlj2: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2016
What a nonsense. If whites weren't human, then half-caste people would not exist. The truth is that Whites are Albinos, therefore they're still human.
Re: Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by phoenix90(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2018
That explains why the black man exudes so much hatred for another. He's got no sympathy and his creativity is at its best still crude. Am not trying to degrade the black race of which I am one of them, all am saying is that blacks haven't figured out yet how to live irrespective of the fact that we've metamorphosed into homosapiens. I haven't till date found a black populated country whose policy is geared towards the upliftment of the citizenry. My 10kobo thoughts though.
Re: Why White People May Not Be Humans, A Thought by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2018
raysville:
Hi,
Have you guys ever read the book of Enoch? Something happened in that book, that caught my eyes: it seems God didn't create humans with pale skin, Adam was created a black man. So what happen in the world today that we have white people?

So his parents were scared, the question is why did they get scared? Because his eyes were blue and his hair was blonde; AND HE LOOKED LIKE THE CHILDREN OF THE FALLING? (The children of angels.) So Noah's dad got the mother in questions, what happened? Did you have contact with angels. It got worst that his brothers couldn't stand his countenance, because his eyes and skin lighted the house.

The question you should ask is why did the parents and brothers scared of him? Because he looked strange and God did not create people with white or pale skin. So whats happening in the world today that we have a large white population? From Asia to Europe and Americas?

Something happened that caused the skin of mankind to turn pale. It is scientifically proven that the white mans skin doesn't have enough melanin to withstand the Earths atmosphere, so they need calcium even when they grow to adulthood. Humans don't need milk at adulthood, but whites keep taking milk so they fit with earths
Atmosphere.

It is also scientifically proven that the DNA of whites is totally different from that of blacks. As we all know what makes us human is encoded in our DNA. If you doubt me go and Google it. In Africa here those days ALBINO kids were separated from black kids because they thought they were strange kids, what Africans don't know then was it was a Melanin defect.

They were normal kids. But the white man is sure different from us, he looks alien, not earthly. He has blue beauty full, turquoise eyes, pale skin and mostly blonde hair; and he looks like the children of the fallen described in the book of Enoch. So black women if you think white women are beautiful think again, you want to have blue eyes and long curly blonde hair hair like that of the white? Don't you think you fine the way God created you with nappy hair? I'm not racist but I'm asking questions. This makes us ask this question? How come we now have a white population trying to invent crazy things with technology, trying to know. about aliens, trying to rule of black folks? folks without history, culture? i want your views...

I also want believers to read the book of Enoch. That book contain certain sacred truths. I have the e-version. If you want a copy i will send it to you. send me mail at entreflex@yahoo.com

Pls can you send it to me on farmbelleorganics@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Lost Tribe Of Israel! / Igbo's And Their Relation The Title Of Redbone And Oyibo / Aerial View Of 19th Century's Abeokuta, Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.