Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl (1151 Views)

Adaksbullet Reletionships Totoria / Adaksbullet Buyday Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy! / Adaksbullet For Mr Nl 2016 Ofisial Campane Tread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by adaksbullet: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Badess niga in nl that his contest on Mr nl compitision smiley

Am on studyo snap pisures for the gilrs wink

#babaforthegilrs

#saiadaksbullet

#votechange

Tenks u all kiss

Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy but adaksbullet is not all the girls on NL that like tatoo na. We like 6packs
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by adaksbullet: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Am ginga mine swag wink
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by iamdurent(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Nice one grin
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by adaksbullet: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy but adaksbullet is not all the girls on NL that like tatoo na. We like 6packs
yels am no, am on the Jim jiming mine body wink
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2016
cheesy ha you is very sharp! Pls jim well like iyanya oh wink
adaksbullet:
yels am no, am on the Jim jiming mine body wink
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2016
I go vote for you adaksbullet....gringrin

I love tattoo

Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by adaksbullet: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy ha you is very sharp! Pls jim well like iyanya oh wink
tenks u mine deer, I we Jim like amord swaganiga wink
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by adaksbullet: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I love tattoo

tenks samdoseski bebi
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by donbenedict(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2016
Adaksbullet!!! grin cheesy
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by adaksbullet: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Adaksbullet!!! grin cheesy
bus
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by donbenedict(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2016
adaksbullet:
bus
how fa
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by djeezy(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Tattoo is a turn off for me. You don't really need it to win. The thing about that tattoo is that 15 to 20 years from now you will be ashamed of it.
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 02, 2016
This your oyibo scares me.

Please revert to the one "those who didn't go to school speak". So people can at least comprehend all you try to pass across without reading more than once.

School is not good again, lol.
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by obiorathesubtle: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2016
#saiAdaks!!
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by adaksbullet: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:
how fa
am dey
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by adaksbullet: 10:18am On Jul 02, 2016
DeCypherMe:

This your oyibo scares me.

Please revert to the one "those who didn't go to school speak". So people can at least comprehend all you try to pass across without reading more than once.

School is not good again, lol.
that while am alway used smoll smoll grama cos am no that meny ppl in nl his not ear big big english
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by grad2012(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2016
So you is have selzzzz body like dis? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by GIYAZZ(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I love tattoo

Caught you!!!! Why is there no picture beneath this pic? Hahahahahahaha!
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by DRISKLEF(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Nice! I wish you goodluck grin
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Caught you!!!! Why is there no picture beneath this pic? Hahahahahahaha!

Swidy, sup? are u not contesting, let me be your Campaign Managergringrin
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by GIYAZZ(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidy, sup? are u not contesting, let me be your Campaign Managergringrin
Lol. And there is still no pic beneath this one. What's happening? Your mb don finish? LMAO!! grin
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2016
adaksbullet:
that while am alway used smoll smoll grama cos am no that meny ppl in nl his not ear big big english

This your "smoll smoll" grama is big ooo.
I had to read your comment more than once, yet again!
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Lol. And there is still no pic beneath this one. What's happening? Your mb don finish? LMAO!! grin

Mb ke... E no fit finish I dey work with Vmobile gringrin

.... Bestie contest na, make I vote you

Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by GIYAZZ(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Mb ke... E no fit finish I dey work with Vmobile gringrin

.... Bestie contest na, make I vote you
If ah hear grin

.....Honey, I'm contesting. And I've already been verified.
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
If ah hear grin

.....Honey, I'm contesting. And I've already been verified.

Fire on dear, I dey ur back..... All dey best
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by GIYAZZ(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Fire on dear, I dey ur back..... All dey best
Bless.
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by adaksbullet: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2016
DeCypherMe:

This your "smoll smoll" grama is big ooo.
I had to read your comment more than once, yet again!
ah bus am give up on ur live menh sadsadsad

U r no no book....chaei cry
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by NevetsIbot(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2016
bullet!!! Bullet!!! My roof's got holes in it. please stop shooting bullets
Re: Adaksbullet His Draw Tatwo To Contest On Mr Nl by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2016
adaksbullet:
ah bus am give up on ur live menh sadsadsad

U r no no book....chaei cry

hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened Between Me And The Babe I Was Crushing On / Meet The First All GAY Member Sports Team From Africa.(photos) / I'm Yet To Survive The Guilt Of Accidentally Killing My Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.