Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. (23600 Views)

Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Nkem4040: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2016
v
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by dammytosh: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Where are the transformation agenda pictures ?

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by symbianDON(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2016
this is one reason why I can never ever sympathize with politicians when their fellow politicians use the means at their disposal to deal with them. they are all a bunch of never-do-well rogues who mean no good for the country. I plied the ekpoma-benin road very recently and I cursed all the way.

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Agbgift(f): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Charles4075:
Oga Op, why you dey lie Me and you know say that road pics na ujoloen. Yea, around Big joe park area and ukpenu bad, but nor be the pics be that.

That road nor be Federal road Your brothers dem Onolomeme wa be minister of works for 8 years nko Wetin him do Anenih let am work If you nor wetin you wan talk this morning, go take codeine sleep. You hear
Eh!
did I just hear u well that road is not a federal road? Pls don't say it out again. That big Joe park down to opojie junction is in a terrible state. Trucks sleep there over nyt whenever it rains. Infact the state of that road from Benin to Auchi is bad. Its a shame we had minister of works for yrs from Edo state ,and they did nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by ayindejimmy(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Bad
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by taurusmena1(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2016
@OP....The gov. Does not ply the road on a daily basis to his hometown but rather uses helicopter on a daily basis to fly to his hometown.

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by basingstoke: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:
Op. My guess you are the conductor of the 12 tyres truck. Stop the lies.

You went to ekpoma from delta, but your title is abuja -benin. You are transporting food food commodity from northern Nigeria to Southern Nigeria.

Your truck is broken down maybe due to bad roads and you have spent days on it. Not commuters

You posted only the picture of your broken down truck from different angles, I can't find other commuters suffering the same fate as yours, this is out of frustration and the distance from you and the truck from the 3rd pix suggest you were coming from the mechanic where you trekked to.

Since its a major road a federal road as you claimed I cannot find any other vehicles . Shows its not a major road from North to south through abuja

By my investigation you guys over loaded the truck and it broke down when you and the driver took an entirely different route to avoid the authorities.
That road you see is aduwawa, it is called benin-abuja road. that is the road that take you to ekpoma-auchi-lokoja-abaji-gwagwalada-fct in that order.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:

You went to ekpoma from delta, but your title is abuja -benin. You are transporting food food commodity from northern Nigeria to Southern Nigeria.

Your truck is broken down maybe due to bad roads and you have spent days on it. Not commuters

You posted only the picture of your broken down truck from different angles, I can't find other commuters suffering the same fate as yours, this is out of frustration and the distance from you and the truck from the 3rd pix suggest you were coming from the mechanic where you trekked to.

Since its a major road a federal road as you claimed I cannot find any other vehicles . Shows its not a major road from North to south through abuja

By my investigation you guys over loaded the truck and it broke down when you and the driver took an entirely different route to avoid the authorities.
I've never insulted anybody in my 3 years of being a member of this forum, but at this state, u are a pathetic human who is very dull in life. May God have mercy on your soul.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Mpanyi: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:

Meaningless

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Charles4075(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Agbgift:

Eh!
did I just hear u well that road is not a federal road? Pls don't say it out again. That big Joe park down to opojie junction is in a terrible state. Trucks sleep there over nyt whenever it rains. Infact the state of that road from Benin to Auchi is bad. Its a shame we had minister of works for yrs from Edo state ,and they did nothing about it.
The minister of works for 8 years is from where and which party madam? If you read through my post carefully, I said Ujuloen and Ukpenu road pics was what the Op posted and it's not a federal road, But as for Good Is Good park down to Big Joe to Ehimua, Bore hole road Junction and to Opogee even the old irrua road and the new road are all bad and yes, they're all federal road. So read carefully next time, I graduated from that school(aau) 7 years ago ma and I've been travelling through that road for 18 years, so pls there's nothing you're gonna tell me about that road and how it was built ma which I don't know.

Thanks, have a good day ma.

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by seguno2: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2016
hotwax:
Jesus...see PDP.. #16 years of wastage

Today is 02 July, 2016 i.e. some 14 months since APC has been in power.
Do you know what they have done to fix this road?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by OldefDaniels(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Shameless APC zombies, nothing done by you guys, na so so GEJ be una problem. Gross shamelessness.
gebest:
Fashola, now take note, this is an emergency. but it was GEJ that distroy the road, claiming he want to dualize the road but later abandon it and put the money in his pocket. hence this suffering.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by slimfit1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
That was pictures for the boss.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by bizza45: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:

haha Guy u wicked die
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Agbgift(f): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
Charles4075:
The minister of works for 8 years is from where and which party madam? If you read through my post carefully, I said Ujuloen and Ukpenu road pics was what the Op posted and it's not a federal road, But as for Good Is Good park down to Big Joe to Ehimua, Bore hole road Junction and to Opogee even the old irrua road and the new road are all bad and yes, they're all federal road. So read carefully next time, I graduated from that school(aau) 7 years ago ma and I've been travelling through that road for 18 years, so pls there's nothing you're gonna tell me about that road and how it was built ma which I don't know.

Thanks, have a good day ma.
I am nt after which party was in position then? And I don't know how graduating from Ekp got to do wit this? I graduate 2008 from ekp, if thats ur topic of discussion now. I only pointed out some things u said, cos I reside in the town. funny enough u skipped the part I said its a shame we have produced minister of works for years and they did nothing.
pls eh ,let ur body cool down, nor be quarrel. All of us they suffer the road.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
roads in north fine, dualized , well paved, show one good road down south
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by koxi: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
blizard44:
You never see anything.

From Delta,
The Agbor-Uromi segment which is worse off than the much publicised and bemoaned Lagos-Ibadan expressway is actually the best part of the road.

And From Benin , it is no news what the state of Aduwawa-Auchi road is . When it rains, people run out of their houses instead of running into them.
That axis prides itself as the only axis that strips people of their pomposity and sense of importance.
Remember pics of the lawyers with the folded trousers in one funny-looking bushpath groupie? It was snapped there.

The main death-bed starts from Igbanke through Ekpon,Igueben, Uromi and then on to Auchi and wherever the cesspit leads.

Trucks gets stuck in the filths not to talk of mere cars.

The sufferings in that road is unprecidented.

God bless you my guy. Those of us who by God's Grace ply that route weekly can attest to ur point. Well said.

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by nijabazaar: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
jieta:
u have already stated d obvious,if d state governor who ply d road when ever he is going to his village can not repair d road and ask for a refund from fg or call buhari attention to it then i will jst agree to d fact that oshiomole is a blind old fool
I dont think its wise to repair the road and ask for refund later.. the Fg has a habit of not payind refund.

Onitsha to enugu express way x like that in Anambra and Obiano x not even thinkin of repairin it cos he knows esp in this time of money crunch that d Fg will withold the efund till thy kingdom come.

Ask Peter obi the roads he did for FG, Anambra has got no refundin till date.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by firo08(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:

my friend just keep your mouth shut because u no nothing about d current state of d road...
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
klassic:
This weekend I went for a function in delta state and decided to visit Ekpoma in Edo State. I couldn't believe the state of the federal road which the governor plies to his village in Edo north almost every weekend. Commuters now spend days if not weeks on the road due to the bad nature of the road. The attention of the state and federal government should be drawn to this ugly incident as this is a major road linking the North to the South South region of Nigeria. More pics coming soon.
U better stop lying here! Nobdy spends any day or weeks on that road, ehn! Report issues as they re!
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Charles4075(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Agbgift:

I am nt after which party was in position then? And I don't know how graduating from Ekp got to do wit this? I graduate 2008 from ekp, if thats ur topic of discussion now. I only pointed out some things u said, cos I reside in the town. funny enough u skipped the part I said its a shame we have produced minister of works for years and they did nothing.
pls eh ,let ur body cool down, nor be quarrel. All of us they suffer the road.
Yea, we did produce minister of works for 8 years and it's a big shame nothing could be done, that's why all of them are criminals. From Pdp to Apc to Anpp and Lp, they're all crooks and as long as they have newly purchased suvs, they don't care what we the masses are passing through.

I nor dey follow you quarrel my sister, if you know how much I don spend for repairs for my car because of that road, you go understand my anger. Nor vex anty.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by rifasenate11(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
MamuzoADUMS:
I've never insulted anybody in my 3 years of being a member of this forum, but at this state, u are a pathetic human who is very dull in life. May God have mercy on your soul.

Am happy to be the first to make you spill. Duly noted
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by klassic(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
@all saying this is not a class A road, shame on you .More pics soon.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Moheat(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:

The OP is correct. Stop attacking him unjustly. BTW who told you truck driving is not lucrative? Better find something to do and stop this zombie attitude of yours.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by jide219(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
KenModi:
If the Oshiomole who plies this road almost every weekend to see his mum in the village cannot draw Buhari's attention to the road, then forget it.

Where is our Minister of darkness, bad roads and poor housing sef?
i think you are the minister of darkness,during Goodluck regime was it any better,oponu ,do u think u can make nigeria better over night,pdp ruled for 16years yet no changes now u ve the effrontery to call fashola minister of darkness useless idiot like you,its u and your kind that is the cause of nigeria problem with all this your negative energy everywere and u want to distribute i say BACK TO SENDER
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Biospnx(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
hotwax:
Jesus...see PDP.. #16 years of wastage
showing PDP to Jesus? grin funny
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by donodion(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
klassic:
This weekend I went for a function in delta state and decided to visit Ekpoma in Edo State. I couldn't believe the state of the federal road which the governor plies to his village in Edo north almost every weekend. Commuters now spend days if not weeks on the road due to the bad nature of the road. The attention of the state and federal government should be drawn to this ugly incident as this is a major road linking the North to the South South region of Nigeria. More pics coming soon.

Thanks for exposing this.

Oshiomole no do well in terms of road projects in Edo i wont lie.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by jieta: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
bittertruthz:

If otuoke have this kind of road, they will celebrate.
You people enjoy masturbating on oshiomole matters.

oshiomole made many enemies since she married a beautiful lady. Nothing more.
The worst roads in Nigeria are found in the east, no nobody reminded gej about it.
Even zebrudaya was making advert on none existing roads and 2nd Niger bridge.
am nt d type that play politices with everything.weather oshimole marry a butiful wife or nt how did it affect me,what affect me is d road and nt oshiomole and his hoe
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by nickxtra(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
It is a big shame to the so called illustrious sons in the previous governments, particularly Chief Tony Anenih, who was a Federal minister of works for almost 4 years, Arch. Mike Onolememen, who was a Federal minister or over 2 years and Chris Ogiemweyin, who was a minister of State for works for about 2 years. More worrisome is that the worst of this road cut across the communities of these ministers. Why blaming the governor?
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by ogbolu0147(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Not all the road should be be repaired on state expenses......dere are federal and state road... the federal govt should be blame for federal roads even within a state......e.g Oshiomhole had to use state fund in repairing the decapitated ugbowo road...most people would think it's a state road...we're by its federal property dat was abandon by obansanjo and jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Playing WHOT At Unity Fountain Abuja While On Duty (Pics, Video) / Arms Scandal: 10 Generals, One Colonel Face Military Panel / Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.