Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. (23595 Views)

Ijaw Freedom Fighters Give Obaseki & Oba Of Benin 21 Days Ultimatum To Apologize / Buhari Pays Homage To Ewuare, Oba Of Benin / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
obailala:
Lawd hav merci. undecided

Some months ago some strange blog claimed that 'Fashola said' GEJ built about 25,000km of roads in 5 years (much more than any other Nigerian leader). I have been asking myself where on earth these 25,000km of very good roads are located or where they lead to because save for the bad 'portion' of the Benin-Ore road which was fixed in 2014 (and which saves a lot of travel stress), I am yet to meet anyone who can point out where these 25,000km are. I'm sure I would be blasted for daring to ask this question. undecided

the total network of Nigerian federal roads is 32000km so that info can never be right. If 25k of 32k of federal roads were good beleive me no one would be saying we have bad roads!!! Consider that lagos to abuja is about 650km.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by brojoshua: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
The state of our roads and other things show the evil and wickedness of almost all of us in Nigeria, the state of our roads and other things reveal the true state of the lives of almost all of us in Nigeria, our evil, wickedness, selfishness, greediness, orderliness, lawlessness and corruption, to mention a little. And the states of our roads, electricity, hospital and the other things are as almost all of us wanted and made them to be. Or is it the white men that made our roads and electricity and co to be like these. Almost all of us Nigerians are evil and wicked. We are reaping what almost all of us sowed. Like if 60% of us in Nigeria were good and wanted goodness for Nigeria then our conditions of roads, electricity and co would have been good, but now almost all of us were and are evil and wicked and so our conditions are like these and may continue like these unless all of us who are wicked turn from our wicked ways back to the good and right ways that God also may then turn from punishing us and remove curse from us as a nation and bless us. And almost all the times almost all of us who are destroying the country are quick to point to other people as the ones who caused the problems and as the ones who will fix the problems for us as if almost all of y are not all involved in it. And so now let all of us who are wicked and evil in Nigeria and who are destroying the country turn from their wicked ways that God may then have mercy on us and bless our land. Thank you

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:
Op. My guess you are the conductor of the 12 tyres truck. Stop the lies.

You went to ekpoma from delta, but your title is abuja -benin. You are transporting food food commodity from northern Nigeria to Southern Nigeria.

Your truck is broken down maybe due to bad roads and you have spent days on it. Not commuters

You posted only the picture of your broken down truck from different angles, I can't find other commuters suffering the same fate as yours, this is out of frustration and the distance from you and the truck from the 3rd pix suggest you were coming from the mechanic where you trekked to.

Since its a major road a federal road as you claimed I cannot find any other vehicles . Shows its not a major road from North to south through abuja

By my investigation you guys over loaded the truck and it broke down when you and the driver took an entirely different route to avoid the authorities.

I wanted to ignore you, but i was too pained by your comment to do so. I am in ekpoma right now, that road is worse than what you are seeing. Those trucks spend 2days on that road i'm not exaggarating. Please if you cant sympathise, its better to ignore

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Edmen(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
gebest:
Fashola, now take note, this is an emergency. but it was GEJ that distroy the road, claiming he want to dualize the road but later abandon it and put the money in his pocket. hence this suffering.
that's not true, he didn't abandon the road...The contractors left site after the election that saw buhari as the winner. ...its now the duty of the present administration to make sure they get back to site or revoke their contract. ..oshiomole is quite aware of this but because it's his party in power, he has refused to say anything. ..that road is a death trap...just too tiny..I get scared each time I pass through it. .Jonathan was going to dualise it..Please the attention of the fg should be called to it

1 Like

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by cutiesaint1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
obailala:

Some months ago some strange blog claimed that 'Fashola said' GEJ built about 25,000km of roads in 5 years (much more than any other Nigerian leader). I have been asking myself where on earth these 25,000km of very good roads are located or where they lead to because save for the bad 'portion' of the Benin-Ore road which was fixed in 2014 (and which saves a lot of travel stress), I am yet to meet anyone who can point out where these 25,000km are. I'm sure I would be blasted for daring to ask this question. undecided
wot of ibadan to lagos express way? Wot of edo to asaba exress? Are u d one dat did it. Ur hatred towards GEJ will make u to die young. Beta concentrate wit ur father bubuhari
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by hp4happy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
e pain n sweet me

Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by obailala(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
cutiesaint1:
wot of ibadan to lagos express way? Wot of edo to asaba exress? Are u d one dat did it. Ur hatred towards GEJ will make u to die young. Beta concentrate wit ur father bubuhari
Chaiii!.. Nothing wey we no go hear from these ignoramuses that buy data and begin to comment online! ... Benin - Asaba road?.. GEJ?.... I never even knew anything was wrong with that road.

Mr 'You Will Die Young'... Can you kindly expatiate on that thing you just wrote there?... What did GEJ do for the Edo to Asaba expressway?... I would be glad to know.

Also I would be glad if you can prove me wrong about your ignorance by telling the house how many kilometers of the Lagos Ibadan road which GEJ fixed?
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Alex91im(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
klassic:
This weekend I went for a function in delta state and decided to visit Ekpoma in Edo State. I couldn't believe the state of the federal road which the governor plies to his village in Edo north almost every weekend. Commuters now spend days if not weeks on the road due to the bad nature of the road. The attention of the state and federal government should be drawn to this ugly incident as this is a major road linking the North to the South South region of Nigeria. More pics coming soon.

"Sai Baba"
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by KenModi(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
jide219:
i think you are the minister of darkness,during Goodluck regime was it any better,oponu ,do u think u can make nigeria better over night,pdp ruled for 16years yet no changes now u ve the effrontery to call fashola minister of darkness useless idiot like you,its u and your kind that is the cause of nigeria problem with all this your negative energy everywere and u want to distribute i say BACK TO SENDER

I would act responsibly and in a matured manner; I have no business with kids.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by CuteTj(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
basingstoke:
That road you see is aduwawa, it is called benin-abuja road. that is the road that take you to ekpoma-auchi-lokoja-abaji-gwagwalada-fct in that order.

There exists nothing like Benin - Abuja Expressway.

You described it like the whole route is a straight path which is not.

Next time, just say Benin - Auchi express.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by basingstoke: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
CuteTj:

There exists nothing like Benin - Abuja Expressway.

You described it like the whole route is a straight path which is not.

Next time, just say Benin - Auchi express.
OK SIR !
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by talk2dmc(m): 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:

You went to ekpoma from delta, but your title is abuja -benin. You are transporting food food commodity from northern Nigeria to Southern Nigeria.

Your truck is broken down maybe due to bad roads and you have spent days on it. Not commuters

You posted only the picture of your broken down truck from different angles, I can't find other commuters suffering the same fate as yours, this is out of frustration and the distance from you and the truck from the 3rd pix suggest you were coming from the mechanic where you trekked to.

Since its a major road a federal road as you claimed I cannot find any other vehicles . Shows its not a major road from North to south through abuja

By my investigation you guys over loaded the truck and it broke down when you and the driver took an entirely different route to avoid the authorities.
........ Hat are trying to defend.... The road is even worst. Than. The pic sef.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by gebest: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Edmen:
that's not true, he didn't abandon the road...The contractors left site after the election that saw buhari as the winner. ...its now the duty of the present administration to make sure they get back to site or revoke their contract. ..oshiomole is quite aware of this but because it's his party in power, he has refused to say anything. ..that road is a death trap...just too tiny..I get scared each time I pass through it. .Jonathan was going to dualise it..Please the attention of the fg should be called to it
relax, like i said, its an emergency
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by gebest: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
OldefDaniels:
Shameless APC zombies, nothing done by you guys, na so so GEJ be una problem. Gross shamelessness.
are u ALRIGHT?
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by ESHOIZA: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:

very funny analysis but joke apart that road esp Ekpoma axis is an eye-saw I ply it almost every week
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by ojibole1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
rifasenate11:

I would hv insulted u bt I don't condone cyber bullying bt please don't talk on issues u know nothing about. This is a major federal road dt connects d south to the north. The road has led to a lot of deaths n robberies. The op is indeed right that's all I hv to say.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by otiti4z: 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
I came into benin today from ekpoma. The state of the road is worst than what's in this pic. Drivers now use the town roads instead of the major roads and it results in heavy go slow. Big lorry drivers spend days before getting out of ekpoma. The quel of lined up trucks today gat me thinking if the drivers will ever make it outta ekpoma even till next week.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by rifasenate11(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
ojibole1:

I would hv insulted u bt I don't condone cyber bullying bt please don't talk on issues u know nothing about. This is a major federal road dt connects d south to the north. The road has led to a lot of deaths n robberies. The op is indeed right that's all I hv to say.

Everyone is entitled to thier opinions your insult means nothing to me nothing that you say will ever cause me harm. but I expressed the fact. Simple.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by mapet: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
obailala:

Bros,

don't let anybody fool you. It is on record that GEJ DID NOT build 1 single KM of new road......all those lies were debunked during the campaign when they were showing roads in Cameroun as new road, and Estate in Lekki as Federal Housing Estates in Abuja
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by akigbemaru: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
EDO ROAD
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by mikolo80: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
whirlwind7:
Wow.

We have settled to the concept of living primitive and backward. So much resources, but very poor attitude at improving conditions of living.

Inhuman and selfish politicians.
That's why they keep buying properties abroad. They have no plan at making things work in this so called country.
you nko
What's your plan for the country?
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
blizard44:
You never see anything.

From Delta,
The Agbor-Uromi segment which is worse off than the much publicised and bemoaned Lagos-Ibadan expressway is actually the best part of the road.

And From Benin , it is no news what the state of Aduwawa-Auchi road is . When it rains, people run out of their houses instead of running into them.
That axis prides itself as the only axis that strips people of their pomposity and sense of importance.
Remember pics of the lawyers with the folded trousers in one funny-looking bushpath groupie? It was snapped there.

The main death-bed starts from Igbanke through Ekpon,Igueben, Uromi and then on to Auchi and wherever the cesspit leads.

Trucks gets stuck in the filths not to talk of mere cars.

The sufferings in that road is unprecidented.
Yeah that ekpoma to uromi is the worst road in the south south zone
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Lamor(f): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Charles4075:
Oga Op, why you dey lie Me and you know say that road pics na ujoloen. Yea, around Big joe park area and ukpenu bad, but nor be the pics be that.

That road nor be Federal road Your brothers dem Onolomeme wa be minister of works for 8 years nko Wetin him do Anenih let am work If you nor wetin you wan talk this morning, go take codeine sleep. You hear
I'm sure u are an AAu student or possibly resides in ekp.I knw ujuolen road to be very bad and untiled.Bt bros how about the road from benin to Ekp,especially wen u get close to ehor?or even the road around big joe park.He may nt have interpreted it well in his pics,bt den the message has been passed.The govt needs to do something about it,especially that oshiomole of a man.That's the route to his village,and he plys it almost every week,I'm surprised he's nt seeing anytin bad about the road or are his eyes too big?
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Charles4075(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lamor:

I'm sure u are an AAu student or possibly resides in ekp.I knw ujuolen road to be very bad and untiled.Bt bros how about the road from benin to Ekp,especially wen u get close to ehor?or even the road around big joe park.He may nt have interpreted it well in his pics,bt den the message has been passed.The govt needs to do something about it,especially that oshiomole of a man.That's the route to his village,and he plys it almost every week,I'm surprised he's nt seeing anytin bad about the road or are his eyes too big?
Lolz @ his eyes are too big that's why he can't see. I reside in benin but I schooled there and I travel through that road a lot when on business trip to the north.

I pray it should be done on time to avoid ghastly accidents especially at night.
Re: State Of Benin -abuja Express Way. by Lamor(f): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Charles4075:
Lolz @ his eyes are too big that's why he can't see. I reside in benin but I schooled there and I travel through that road a lot when on business trip to the north.

I pray it should be done on time to avoid ghastly accidents especially at night.
I schooled dere too.Each time im past lagos~Ore road and we are close to the bypass,I usually have panic attack.The road is too damn narrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Playing WHOT At Unity Fountain Abuja While On Duty (Pics, Video) / Pictures of Atiku groups, supporters decamping to People's Trust in Bayelsa / Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.