Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Can We Have A Revolution In Nigeria ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Have A Revolution In Nigeria ? (3685 Views)

Ugwuanyi Pioneers Industrial Revolution In Enugu / Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can We Have A Revolution In Nigeria ? by zaynie(f): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
cindybella101:

Thanks for your contribution but we can't we have a peaceful revolution ?

Peaceful revolution?
That can only be thinkable when the leaders have a lil bit of dignity and self respect.
They will not resign or step down even when faced with serious charges. Infact all they need to do is lie low for a few months and make a huge comeback.
Not these ones......
They will never go peacefully.
Re: Can We Have A Revolution In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Rubbish, any of you who tries to misbehave will be shot on sight, and survivors thrown to hungry lions.

You all love one Nigeria, and one Nigeria it must be.

Rubbish.
Re: Can We Have A Revolution In Nigeria ? by newbornmacho(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello cindybella101 . Have you tried to itemize the factors feeding the problems we have as a nation? The results will show you that one revolution will likely achieve little. Take for instance what I believe is the most obvious starting point for addressing poverty :population control. Why doesn't anyone tell Nigeria that our rate of growth can't be sustained by our projected future earnings Well there are those whose core value systems and religious sensibilities would be affected... And they are 'powerful ' . or why can't our borders be monitored efficiently? Well some people's ethnoreligious affinities would be violated. There is a maze of faultlines Criscrossing our country as presently structured that effectively guarantees us a stalemate in development. I believe that the economic prosperity of the peoples inhabiting this geographic space is tied down by the political misfortunes of this Nigerian experiment. A misfortune guaranteed to continue because of the widely differing ...even opposing interests of Nigerians. I'm sad to say it but what divides us seems to be more than what unites us. I stand to be corrected though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. / A List Of All Professor Pius Adesanmi's Articles On Nairaland. / Kano Rerun: Kwankwaso Checking INEC Server - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.