Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun (32310 Views)

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dr Fredrick Fasehun doesnt no that change is a gradual process... ....apc.. change.........we are all benifit the change in the new government.. is a gradual process...
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by SeverusSnape(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
"Fasheun is an ipod man joor, how dare he talk this rubbish" - Progressive01 vedaxcool Beremx modath

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Deen77: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
This man just spoke wat has been on my mind since. Zombies shouldn't even be on NL sef. They should be in their houses laffing and smiling. They should allow only wailers to be on NL. They should not be defending Buhari here cos their wish has been granted.

Zombies. Why still defend buhari when he is d president that u wished for?

It's just unfortunate for those that didn't vote him. But they r the ones who will enjoy eventually in dis govt. IJN.

Read this, we have been suffering under Jonathan.

https://www.nairaland.com/3016147/flash-back-okonjos-excuse-borrowing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by onatisi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
dadebayo1:
Just a matter of time.. We are gradually approaching elastic limit...
There is no elastic limit for Nigerians ,forget . Nigerians are tough people ,they will only whimper ,cry and the next thing they will say is "lets pray to God " .they are used to suffering,pain and poverty so most of the time they cant even differentiate one pain from the other. Nigerians always believe that another person will come and save them,nobody wants to take any step. The same complaining and crying today will be the same people that will line up in 2019 to collect 2 Kongo of rice and 2000 naira to vote for the wrong person again .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by onatisi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
This man just spoke wat has been on my mind since. Zombies shouldn't even be on NL sef. They should be in their houses laffing and smiling. They should allow only wailers to be on NL. They should not be defending Buhari here cos their wish has been granted.

Zombies. Why still defend buhari when he is d president that u wished for?

It's just unfortunate for those that didn't vote him. But they r the ones who will enjoy eventually in dis govt. IJN.

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by soul2: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
No wonder gani Adams snatched OPC from you. Did u mentioned the money u collect? yeye man. If all these crooks did not steal all this money, we would av been smiling now. Fasheun or fash o seun b ur name? ask Greece wetin dey happen to them.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Deen77: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
RZArecta:
Buhari and the APC led govt have destroyed Nigeria's socio polity almost irreparably through their ineptitude. Rendering an almost 10 trillion naira economy almost if not comatose in the name of fighting "kwarapshon" . Buhari is a disaster and we're just praying for 2019 elections to come quickly

Our suffering start under Jonathan government. With Oil boom Jonathan still borrow that our debt is over $64 billion Okonjo said Jonathan only $21 billion despite the Oil boom.

See below economist from a German Bank about our survival resources compare to other OPEC members.

https://www.nairaland.com/3016147/flash-back-okonjos-excuse-borrowing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by shamecurls(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
[size=18pt]God bless Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by younglas: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

^^^ The above message is targeted at zombified citizens who are now complaining. Take the sufferings in good faith, put up a smile, don't worry, be happy ye zombies. cheesy
if you call nigeria zombie then where are you from
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by general1970: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
dadebayo1:

Yes sir.. Just a matter of time

You go old.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Angrymode: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
yes we voted for change. that's democracy. we have the right to make our own mistakes and we also so have the right to correct it with our votes in 2019. so who is this empty barrel to tell Nigerians to keep quite? shame on fasheun. I had little respect for him before but now it's totally gone.
I bet this yam eater is just pained the free money from the IB has stopped coming. that is the change I voted for. so far buhari has failed to perform magic but no reasonable fellow can deny the fact that the system is being sanitised. if fasheun doesn't like the new order he's free to relocate to togo

Thanks for accepting you made a grave mistake.

Buhari is indeed a MISTAKE.

This is a zombie about to receive brain gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Azord(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
e neva finish o. as long as wailers try to heap all the blame on bubu we'll gladly remind them how the ineffectual B mismanaged our commonwealth
just leave dat one alone wen petrol was at high rate to the outsiders what did dey use our money for, see as they are runing elta skelta now, mmsshheeewwww!
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by olufrankfurt: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dr Fasheun an educated man who lack that wisdom to Understand the Situation of Nigeria, a country that depends only on Oil to survive.
Pls Sir take a trip to Angola, Venezuela, Russia . Well Dr Fasheun you not happy because of your inability to get your pipe line security back.
It's a matter of time Nigeria will bounce back. Also my Advice to you is to encourage those lazy Men that always waiting for your feeding allowances to pls go back to Ondo for farming.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by seguntijan(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
PDP !!! SHIA THE MONEY APC !!! SHIA THE VACANCIES MASSES !!! SHIA THE FOOLISHNESS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Angrymode: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Dr Fredrick Fasehun doesnt no that change is a gradual process... ....apc.. change.........we are all benifit the change in the new government.. is a gradual process...

You must have been battered with a tuber of yam before our clueless snail president will get there. gringrin
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ain't no damned dude can stop me from compaining if i'm not seeing the change i voted for & i can't waste my prayers on ANY heartless, self-serving politician.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Puresolutions: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Baba Fasheun you always speak sense as and ND man i support your non-tribal perspectives and very intelligent observations.

Please tell them
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by plaetton: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
yes we voted for change. that's democracy. we have the right to make our own mistakes and we also so have the right to correct it with our votes in 2019. so who is this empty barrel to tell Nigerians to keep quite? shame on fasheun. I had little respect for him before but now it's totally gone.
I bet this yam eater is just pained the free money from the IB has stopped coming. that is the change I voted for. so far buhari has failed to perform magic but no reasonable fellow can deny the fact that the system is being sanitised. if fasheun doesn't like the new order he's free to relocate to togo

Bullshyte.

I guess sanitized, in your narrow definition, means NEPOTISM and Northernization of the apparatus of political power and security in Nigeria ?

Buhari is corrupting everything thing in Nigeria . The rule of law, democracy , separation of powers, freedom of speech and assembly, harassment of political opponents and critics.
How about the destruction of Nigeria's fledging and fragile unity?
How about the fight against CAPITAL and the nuking of the economy?

Buhari is a medieval tyrant. He has nothing, absolutely nothing good to offer Nigeria .

The HUNGER GAMES are just starting .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by teasel: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
The ones who didn't vote for the useless change have every right to complain. Those who voted in the present incompetent government are the ones who ought to shut the hell up!
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by teasel: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Zombies can never receive sense. Being senseless is their destiny grin
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Marlboro1: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
I hope you know the economy has been on constant decline since 2014? I guess buhari was also in charge then?

So did people vote for change of direction or continuity?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by princestars(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
EFCC is coming for you....Lol
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Jacko01: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dont talk against this regime oh Fasheun

If not buhari minions will come and carry you aka efcc

We said efcc were tools of govt in pdp era

This is the worst

Efcc now pursuin political and economical enemies of buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by phabulux: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
papayeye:

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/02/you-voted-for-change-dont-complain-about-hardship-fasehun-tells-nigerians/

Are you smiling now?

Look up at the sky. Are there cringes at the ends of your mouth?

Bas-tards - even Ig-b-o kind ( a won eleribu) - can escape the wherewithal of the thunder of gods!

A fe iro!
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by phabulux: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jacko01:
Dont talk against this regime oh Fasheun
If not buhari minions will come and carry you aka efcc
We said efcc were tools of govt in pdp era
This is the worst
Efcc now pursuin political and economical enemies of buhari

LA LA LA la
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
lol funny guy bro i need ur support oo am contesting for mr nairaland contest 2016 in romance section bro realy need ur support bro
Angrymode:

You must have been battered with a tuber of yam before our clueless snail president will get there. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Lovelynature(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
I hope you know the economy has been on constant decline since 2014? I guess buhari was also in charge then?
You guys should call a spade a spade and stop celebrating liabilities for religious and ethnic reasons. This is one of the reasons why Africa seems to be going backward. Africans lie to themselves when they actually know the truth. Can you just listen to yourself. Things really started getting hard in Nigeria and felt badly by the masses since PMB took over. The old guy isn't just an economist, period. You just mentioned 2014, soon you will divert the blame to GEJ as usual. Let's just state the fact. One can't offer what he doesn't have. PMB has nothing to offer Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Goddex: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!... Even a goat, When he is being chased, there comes a time that he will stop and face his pursuer head on with his horn. Nigerians will pelt that dullard with stones soon.

Cc: Lala$ticlala
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Realist2: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
RZArecta:
Buhari and the APC led govt have destroyed Nigeria's socio polity almost irreparably through their ineptitude. Rendering an almost 10 trillion naira economy almost if not comatose in the name of fighting "kwarapshon" . Buhari is a disaster and we're just praying for 2019 elections to come quickly

hey!, 2019 too far, is there no back or some stuff?, the suffering is too dangerous to bear till 2019.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by viktor01(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
In Fela's voice,
Zombie no go chop unless you tell am to chop, Zombie o Zombie.......
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
hi bro hw u dey..
viktor01:
In Fela's voice,
Zombie no go chop unless you tell am to chop, Zombie o Zombie.......
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
hi bro hw u dey
princestars:
EFCC is coming for you....Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police To Declare Dino Melaye Wanted If He Fails To Appear In Court / Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP / Public Safety: Lagos State Safety Commission Seals Wonderland Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.