Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,444 members, 7,843,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun (32299 Views)

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Deen77:

Our suffering start under Jonathan government. With Oil boom Jonathan still borrow that our debt is over $64 billion Okonjo said Jonathan only $21 billion despite the Oil boom.

See below economist from a German Bank about our survival resources compare to other OPEC members.

https://www.nairaland.com/3016147/flash-back-okonjos-excuse-borrowing

When it is time to defend PMB you will bring out charts and graphs. This same BLOOMBERG you are quoting has said BUBU is clueless on handling the economy and all of you were screaming foreign conspiracy theories. Many international finance bodies have critiqued so many of his policies from day one yet you screamed sai baba all through.

Even when he started going in reverse to things he said he will never do, you foolishedly supported him. As far as you are concerned, buhari is always right

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by ozoemenafn: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
Any body who says the truth about this government you zombies would label the person as Yam Eater but so many of you zombies are suffering but at the same time smiling and you know it but just pretending like the British who instituted false Nigerian marriage and could not own up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by PossibleUN: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
Those that voted for change should accept it in good faith.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Phonefanatic: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
dammytosh:
So says man whose only target is pipeline contracts.

Bring the polls again.

I will vote for anybody but Jonathan. Infact Buhari will get my vote.

The only argument worthy of mention is comparing Buhari with candidates like Chris Okotie or KOWA Presidential Candidates. Jonathan was a NO NO and still remain NO NO

All these political jobbers and thieves hiding under masses suffering to cover up for their crimes.

Take note of them when they start screaming, EFCC has started investigating them and they need the poor masses behind them to say it was because he fought for us.

When the pipeline contract was flowing in for OPC with billions, the Govt was Okay.

With corruption you can feed, get a good power supply and a more stable economy with companies coming in.

Now we are fighting corruption no electricity, no food and prices of basic stuffs are climbing higher, companies are leaving.....

You actually believe Buhari and his dogs are recovering trillions from loots yet we go borrowing at the slightest opportunity.

They promised to publish the names of Political office holders who stashed loots off shore tull date no show....... How many of them have been successfully convicted and sent to jail?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by SeverusSnape(m): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
Angrymode:

Thanks for accepting you made a grave mistake.

Buhari is indeed a MISTAKE.

This is a zombie about to receive brain gringrin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3917057_drake_jpegd2f339bf8f9ea86087fdc7b947e3ba47

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Realist2: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Just watch as Buhari,s EFCC will link Dasuki,s Arms Deal to this man in the next 3weeks. That's how it work !, you talk you get screw-up and persecuted by Efcc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
pmc01:
This one is drunk o. What sort of useless and heartless submission is this?
What is senseless and heartless in his submission Are people not suffering??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by anonimi: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
if fasheun doesn't like the new order he's free to relocate to togo

Typical reaction from a DICTATOR's supporter. Either my way or get lost!
No capacity to absorb criticism.
What a pity!!!
SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by fantastique4: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
yes we voted for change. that's democracy. we have the right to make our own mistakes and we also so have the right to correct it with our votes in 2019. so who is this empty barrel to tell Nigerians to keep quite? shame on fasheun. I had little respect for him before but now it's totally gone.
I bet this yam eater is just pained the free money from the IB has stopped coming. that is the change I voted for. so far buhari has failed to perform magic but no reasonable fellow can deny the fact that the system is being sanitised. if fasheun doesn't like the new order he's free to relocate to togo
the system is being sanitised while people like amaechi walk freely? U had better tune ur brain well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by SeverusSnape(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
anonimi:

Typical reaction from a DICTATOR's supporter. Either my way or get lost!
No capacity to absorb criticism.
What a pity!!!
SMH!
What did you expect from supporters of a dictator?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by pippimp(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
This man just spoke wat has been on my mind since. Zombies shouldn't even be on NL sef. They should be in their houses laffing and smiling. They should allow only wailers to be on NL. They should not be defending Buhari here cos their wish has been granted.

Zombies. Why still defend buhari when he is d president that u wished for?

It's just unfortunate for those that didn't vote him. But they r the ones who will enjoy eventually in dis govt. IJN.

You realize that even if Jesus Christ came from heaven, there is nothing he can do for Nigeria. You can't improve the lives of a people who have a terrible mindset and worse, don't want to take personal responsibility for their actions. Do you think your complaints are new? People have been complaining like this since independence. What does that tell you? The leaders Nigeria has had and continues to have did not fall from the moon. They were born and bred in Nigeria and going by that logic, the problem is it's citizenry. It a case of garbage in, garbage out. You can't have a good leader from bad citizens. It is just not possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by dammytosh: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2016
Phonefanatic:

With corruption you can feed, get a good power supply and a more stable economy with companies coming in.

Now we are fighting corruption no electricity, no food and prices of basic stuffs are climbing higher, companies are leaving.....

You actually believe Buhari and his dogs are recovering trillions from loots yet we go borrowing at the slightest opportunity.

They promised to publish the names of Political office holders who stashed loots off shore tull date no show....... How many of them have been successfully convicted and sent to jail?

They are mutually exclusive.

So dnt attribute any economic problem with fighting of corruption because the last time I checked, magu is not the finance minister.

And the corruption u endured for years is the reason there was nothing to fall back on when the hard times came knocking.

Okonjo Iweala already told us to brace up.

So blaming Buhari for everytin will only work for people concerned with eating and feeding alone.

We will sacrifice for the next generation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by fantastique4: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
Realist2:
Just watch as Buhari,s EFCC will link Dasuki,s Arms Deal to this man in the next 3weeks. That's how it work !, you talk you get screw-up and persecuted by Efcc.
...you av said it all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by anonimi: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
Azord:
just leave dat one alone wen petrol was at high rate to the outsiders what did dey use our money for, see as they are runing elta skelta now, mmsshheeewwww!

Below for your free education.

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 NOVEMBER 2013

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by soul2: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
dammytosh:
So says man whose only target is pipeline contracts.

Bring the polls again.

I will vote for anybody but Jonathan. Infact Buhari will get my vote.

The only argument worthy of mention is comparing Buhari with candidates like Chris Okotie or KOWA Presidential Candidates. Jonathan was a NO NO and still remain NO NO

All these political jobbers and thieves hiding under masses suffering to cover up for their crimes.

Take note of them when they start screaming, EFCC has started investigating them and they need the poor masses behind them to say it was because he fought for us.

When the pipeline contract was flowing in for OPC with billions, the Govt was Okay.

God bless you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by saintkeppy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=47138370][/quote]. O'boy! i wish i could run away from this country till when things normalize, the sufferin' is intense. 1 of ma friend just travelled to Georgia, Europe atleast in search of a greener pasture.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
yes we voted for change. that's democracy. we have the right to make our own mistakes and we also so have the right to correct it with our votes in 2019. so who is this empty barrel to tell Nigerians to keep quite? shame on fasheun. I had little respect for him before but now it's totally gone.
I bet this yam eater is just pained the free money from the IB has stopped coming. that is the change I voted for. so far buhari has failed to perform magic but no reasonable fellow can deny the fact that the system is being sanitised. if fasheun doesn't like the new order he's free to relocate to togo
Sanitised? Are you serious about this? You can ask Buratai where he got money to acquired his two mansions in Dubai. I guess its d money paid to him for wiping out Shiite. The system had been sanitised, yet Buhari hired as many SANs to defend something you claimed to have, something you can easily present to the world to see. Gush! Nigerians with this type of thinking is the reason why we are still here. Am so sorry, it would be long gone before you realise Buhari and APC has ruined this country, cos the price of those market commodities that skyrocketed will not come down to how they were before, I've never experience it before, not in this country. They always go up. If this is the case, will companies increase the salaries of their workers? When they are spending so much on Fuel and Electricity, Tax and Revenue?
Just think like you've gat some senses in there.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by samazagudu(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
when the going get tough, the tough must get going one day. because time poses ability to change and it should change!
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by onatisi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
saintkeppy:
. O'boy! i wish i could run away from this country till when things normalize, the sufferin' is intense. 1 of ma friend just travelled to Georgia, Europe atleast in search of a greener pasture.
The bitter truth is you will be doing yourself a great great favour by leaving . Things wont normalise soon, forget all the dick and harry story of ppl saying there is suffering outside naija. The main issue is when survival becomes difficult,achievement becomes impossible. Right now to even eat 2 square meals has become terribly difficult for many Nigerians ,how then will someone who is hungry and hasn't eating now plan to build a house or further his education not to talk of marriage
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by MoneyGreen(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
polygamist:
Only few Nigerians were enjoying before the change. Now that change is here, all are facing the same thing. Yes! Change.
true yarns. Mek all of us face am. #TeamChange #TeamZombieUnited
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by columbus007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Its just an evidence that you are what they call you:

ZOMBIE?
bros na real ode,and if you shld go to there home you will see that they can't even afford to buy ordinary kerosine to cook cheesy
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by erico2k2(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jaideyone:
I hope you know the economy has been on constant decline since 2014? I guess buhari was also in charge then?
Was it this bad then?
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Masterlee30(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
No be fight bros
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Viviafricana26: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
It is illogical for this man to make such uncategorical statements.. It's true we voted for change but we didn't vote in hardships, economic meltdown,, lack of comfortable living... This man just provoked me wit his statement.. I am going to him now lol to slap him

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by abdulmuqsit15(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
hungry and angry, which is which?

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Jaideyone(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
anonimi:

Typical reaction from a DICTATOR's supporter. Either my way or get lost! No capacity to absorb criticism. What a pity!!! SMH!
get lost crayon boy. that dictator line is stale
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Jaideyone(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
fantastique4:
the system is being sanitised while people like amaechi walk freely? U had better tune ur brain well.
watsup with the tune your brain part? how old are you? is that how you tune urs? argue without insults kid
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
dammytosh:

They are mutually exclusive.

So dnt attribute any economic problem with fighting of corruption because the last time I checked, magu is not the finance minister.

And the corruption u endured for years is the reason there was nothing to fall back on when the hardiness came knocking.

Okonjo Iweala already told us to brace up.

So blaming Buhari for everytin will only work for people concerned with eating and feeding alone.

We will sacrifice for the next generation.
Are you serious? Sacrifice for the next generation? O Lord, i don't know what to call ppl like you... What become of the next generation when the present generation is dying of hunger? Why can't you ppl just think like you've gat some senses in there. What become of the next generation when you don't even have enough to secure a blissful tomorrow for them? You need to see how much ppl are dropping outta school this days. Is that a sacrifice needed for the next generation to excel as well? Pricks like you is the reason why Nigerians will only rant without making their voices known. What stop this generation from coming en mass to protest about this hardship if they really want to make sacrifice for the next generation. Why can't we stage a peaceful Mass protest & vigil across every major towns and cities of the country, if we're really concerned about the next generation. We came out in large numbers to vote this ppl in, we can also do the same to make our voice heard, this is called THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE, not a political based and biased OCCUPY NIGERIA.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by phabulux: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
ozoemenafn:
Any body who says the truth about this government you zombies would label the person as Yam Eater but so many of you zombies are suffering but at the same time smiling and you know it but just pretending like the British who instituted false Nigerian marriage and could not own up.

Calling - by inference - Yoruba, zombies.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Jaideyone(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Angrymode:

Thanks for accepting you made a grave mistake.

Buhari is indeed a MISTAKE.

This is a zombie about to receive brain gringrin
dvmbas$ don't go around calling people zombie. did you read the later part of my post? get some education. ignorant one
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Jaideyone(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
plaetton:

Bullshyte.

I guess sanitized, in your narrow definition, means NEPOTISM and Northernization of the apparatus of political power and security in Nigeria ?

Buhari is corrupting everything thing in Nigeria . The rule of law, democracy , separation of powers, freedom of speech and assembly, harassment of political opponents and critics.
How about the destruction of Nigeria's fledging and fragile unity?
How about the fight against CAPITAL and the nuking of the economy?

Buhari is a medieval tyrant. He has nothing, absolutely nothing good to offer Nigeria .

The HUNGER GAMES are just starting .
yeah buhari has corrupted your reasoning ability too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by 989900: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Fasheun is a clown. Same set of people who conned Jonathan.

Everyone knows the nation is just trying to pull herself out of a terrible period; could a few things more be done? Yes. Could the pace be increased? Yes. Are we on course for a greater nation? Yes. Where was Fasheun between 1999 and 2015? Beneficiary of an OPEN-FREE-FOR-ALL-VAULT.

For everything President Obama has done for America from pulling her out of a 1930 recession kinda situation in 2008, to saving people's homes, jobs, industries, and pulling out America from 2 wars, killing the most wanted terrorist of our time (who by the way is friends with the Bushes), representing America with dignity, but what does he get? Name calling from people who are destined to hate and wail, wait, they even turned his birth certificate into an issue.

It is in this set of animals blood to never see good in anything, but whatever is in that closed tiny mind of theirs . . . people like them nagged against Moses, asked God to return them to Egypt, people like them crucified Jesus after eating his bread and fishes and receiving cures for their maladies -- they even traded Jesus for a criminal! #soundsfamiliar

Even if Buhari turns Nigeria to Canada or Denmark in 4 years, haters are still gon' hate -- it is their calling in life. #factoflife #born2hate #born2wail #neverdogood #omoirankiran

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: Ododo Dumps APC For AA, Knocks Gov Bello’s Administration / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock / Akin Alabi Files House Motion To Dissolve SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.