Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun (32311 Views)

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Go Home And Stop Your Hopeless Agitation’, Igbokwe Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by JossyOloye(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2016
booblacain:
Not all Nigerians voted for change, so some do have the right to complain. Nigerians are professional complainers anyways, so let them complain.
those who do not vote for change have the right to complain, but those who knowingly voted for the illusion, the change, should absolutely not complain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 03, 2016
pippimp:

You realize that even if Jesus Christ came from heaven, there is nothing he can do for Nigeria. You can't improve the lives of a people who have a terrible mindset and worse, don't want to take personal responsibility for their actions. Do you think your complaints are new? People have been complaining like this since independence. What does that tell you? The leaders Nigeria has had and continues to have did not fall from the moon. They were born and bred in Nigeria and going by that logic, the problem is it's citizenry. It a case of garbage in, garbage out. You can't have a good leader from bad citizens. It is just not possible.

You need Jesus in your life
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Spybradd: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2016
Jaideyone:
don't you have gala to sell? oh ambode banned traffic hawking. get lost kid

haba,see painment o... grin
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by jamace(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin grin grin Sai Baba a a a a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Azord(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
anonimi:

Below for your free education.

DID U ENJOY ANY OF THIS PLS
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by Skmoda360(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

^^^ The above message is targeted at zombified citizens who are now complaining. Take the sufferings in good faith, put up a smile, don't worry, be happy ye zombies. cheesy
the question they refused to ask themselves when they wanted to vote should have been 'what type of change are we clamouring for here? Positive or Negative.
They only want changes but they didnt knw that change is classified into two types: Positive and Negative. They got the Negative change and now they are wailing up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by 9japride(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
bakila:

Nope,

Because they know the problem. A country needs structure, looting and sharing it is not one.
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't be deceived, Buhari is no good he has a vengeful heart and with that kind of mind his policies will b detrimental to the masses especially the groups he hates. Life is turn by turn, I don't know we're u hail from let me see how u'll get jobs in this country when u don't have any of ur tribes men in govt agencies. Except u are a northern. Anyway enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by bakila: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't be deceived, Buhari is no good he has a vengeful heart and with that kind of mind his policies will b detrimental to the masses especially the groups he hates. Life is turn by turn, I don't know we're u hail from let me see how u'll get jobs in this country when u don't have any of ur tribes men in govt agencies. Except u are a northern. Anyway enjoy it while it lasts
You are the one who sounds vengeful. I employ people and create opportunities for others to provide needs of society.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by 9japride(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
bakila:

You are the one who sounds vengeful. I employ people and create opportunities for others to provide needs of society.
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't sound vengeful, I am only stating the obvious fact. It's difficult for people to change their bad habit. Sorry to say that ,Buhari has a lot and we all know it. Is it difficult to engage everybody in the country in his programmes rather he choose only from the north. He should continue, nobody rules forever.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by reality2019(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
blame obasanjo tinubu and Akanda for Nigeria's woes,no light,no electricity, no job,high inflation rate.northern dominance.look at it all the arms of government is headed by northerners.80% of the paramilitary in the ministry of interior is headed by northerners.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by bakila: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't sound vengeful, I am only stating the obvious fact. It's difficult for people to change their bad habit. Sorry to say that ,Buhari has a lot and we all know it. Is it difficult to engage everybody in the country in his programmes rather he choose only from the north. He should continue, nobody rules forever.
Please do an analysis of Buhari's engagement of people by their state of origin. Let see the basis of your assertions, for us to agree or disagree.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by 9japride(m): 5:23am On Jul 04, 2016
bakila:

Please do an analysis of Buhari's engagement of people by their state of origin. Let see the basis of your assertions, for us to agree or disagree.
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry I don't have time to analyse that stuff. As for ministers, they are drawn from all 36 states but other key position are reserved for his kinsmen. Leave matter! We all know the truth, the only way to prove to those that didn't vote for u is to work and put them to shame. Don't worry we'll have patience with his folly except he changes for d better. We can't b deceived. Anyway thanks for interest.
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by princestars(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hi bro hw u dey
Am fine ohh and u?
Re: Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2016
ur support is needed bro check my signature
princestars:

Am fine ohh and u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nana Shagari And Saleh Lukat To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ Annual General Meeting 2021 (Satire) / 300% Fuel Hike, NLC Vows To Cripple Economy Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.