Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Look At What This Driver Did To His Boss Car ,and Quit The Job (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What This Driver Did To His Boss Car ,and Quit The Job (photo) (804 Views)

See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Should I Marry My Colleague And Quit My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look At What This Driver Did To His Boss Car ,and Quit The Job (photo) by franzis(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Is he right to have done such grin grin grin grin

Re: Look At What This Driver Did To His Boss Car ,and Quit The Job (photo) by tripplephi: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2016
bros this is old school na, the fact u just discovered something doesn't mean its recent. pls post something better

(1) (Reply)

How God Rescued Me In Kano After I Got Drunk / My Anger Will Lead Me To Prison / Wife Material: Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.