Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling (77011 Views)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by tomakint: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Dat picture fine ooo
Really? So you will like this then on your wedding day....

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Bluffly: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Is the gun for his wife to be or their enemie I'llsshockedshocked
Can't you see that both are having pistle and not just the man.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
pinklingerie:

Would love to take that pose with you... cry

Really

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by ameezy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mikylopez:
dz couples toh bad ghan
me likey
Girl u dhope die kiss
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Dat picture fine ooo

Hello dear.
Do u mind taking this picture down?
Nobody likes it anyways as u can see.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Bluffly: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
tomakint:

Why do we have wacky ladies on NL lately.... undecided imagine what someone tagged lovely
Can you create one?
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
tomakint:

Really? So you will like this then on your wedding day....

No.... Why I go dey expose wetin my husband go drink for night.... If air enter milk too much, e go spoil quickgringrin
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Really

The pic doesn't go well with the post.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by obiorathesubtle: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed Awwww the concept is cool cheesy

Obiorathesubtle, wedding bell o undecided
grin no worry bae.. In good time..
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by tomakint: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

No.... Why I go dey expose wetin my husband go drink for night.... If air enter milk too much, e go spoil quickgringrin
You are a bad babe I swear cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by kenedy175(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
graphiti:

Okonkwo is a noun.

He who carries anoda parzin mata 4 head like gala is called an Okonkwo!

Plz, don't be an okonkwo!

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by kenedy175(m): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
OscaZee:

but her man isn't complaining though
You are right. I was only suggesting.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by fiftynaira(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
goldbim ooo

"This could be us"
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by kenedy175(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
canDy4eva:
I tot I was the only one that saw the Tommy o...
You just can't hide such a tummy grin
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Laveda(f): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Him go US for shopping

Him go buy am soon
grin I hope so..
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by kenedy175(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Her POT BELLY destroyed the whole treat.

Young LADIES of nowadays and POT BELLIES.

As in ehh... you hardly find a girl with a flat belly this days. Always looking rumpled and having folds!
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by enshi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
missyge:
Lol. Hope bnk a/c reads milliions. If so, u no get wahala

..... I thought you were even serious
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by kenedy175(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
sbabimbola:

haaaaaa.... you bad oooo, what if the groom is A NAIRALANDER?
I never thought of that o shocked
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by graphiti: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
kenedy175:

Oops, my bahd!

Never knew kene...... okonkwo iz also a donkey!

Apologies!

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by goldbim(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
fiftynaira:
goldbim ooo

"This could be us"
grin grin.he makes all things beautiful in his own time.

1 Like

Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by mekuxiani(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
kenedy175:
The man looked okay but the lady doesn't.
The slit would have been more revealing. Why place the gun on her leg instead of her thigh? undecided
See her belly! angry this isn't sexy at all!
your own no good why the casting
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by ummeey: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hehe dey don watch too much film.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Lovelynature(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Waoooo..... Dis is Lovely kisskiss

#M waiting for my ownsad
Ours could be lovelier you knowwinkwink
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by repogirl(f): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
Awesome.

They killed the pose.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by pamcode(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2016
Am not impressed
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Sweetlemon(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dem no even copy the tin well sef.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by Brigadier7(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
ebonycilia:
I'm sure gonna use this concept
I know of a better concept to use
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by steppin: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
rosy4u:

Oya come, let's goan marry grin grin grin
Nne, you fine o!
**Kai! Dis one na big money for Imo state**
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by graphiti: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
repogirl:
Awesome.
They killed the pose.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by charlyxx9: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
steppin:

Nne, you fine o!
**Kai! Dis one na big money for Imo state**
you don't mean it see nose like wetin them gum smile not even sexy.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by daclint(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
maxpaine:
I don't get you

How u take get your name Mr paine??.
Re: Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling by atirolu(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
The gun indicate military zone keep off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Latest Young Couple That Got People Talking / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Don't People Want To Marry Again? What's Going Wrong In Our Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.