Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Beware Of Infinix Phones At Yudala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Infinix Phones At Yudala (3012 Views)

Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Infinix Phones At Yudala by BrownBelle: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
I needed a phone with a good camera and after a long period of research, I came across the Infinix note 2 X600. The reviews were great on this platform. So I decided to buy it. A friend referred me to Yudala and I checked their website. The cost of the phone was listed at =N= 38,500. So I bought the Infinix Note 2 X600 on the 10th of June, 2016 at Yudala in computer village, Ikeja.

I used the camera at an event the next day (June 11) and I was impressed. On the 30th of June, the quality of the pictures I took was poor. I thought it was because of poor lighting. The last time I used the camera was on July 1st (yesterday at an event). The 13 mega pixel camera had finally degraded to five mega pixel. I could not take pictures with my phone. It was a very embarrassing episode. I tried to fix it by adjusting the camera settings. It was useless. So I called someone who fixes phones and explained the situation. He said that I would have to change the camera. Can you imagine? A phone I have used in less than a month.This phone is always in my bag because it is too big. So, you do not need to ask me ‘if the phone fell down.’

It is either Yudala sells crappy phones or this phone is a fake product from Infinix. Why do I have to go to Carlcare in less than a month and leave a supposedly new phone there for weeks.

Do not buy Infinix Note 2 X600 ! Consider other options. If you must buy, do not buy it at Yudala!

Pic 1- The phone pack
Pic 2- Yudala's receipt
Pic 3- Picture quality now

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Infinix Phones At Yudala by Codedboy95(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
looks to me like water or steam got into it.. if You can open it and clean the camera surface
Re: Beware Of Infinix Phones At Yudala by ebisnow: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Most phones at yudala have been there a while and as with most electronics even if they are still in their boxes they will developers problems. My innjoo Max 2 battery was a sorry excuse for a 4000mAh battery and I bought it from yudala PH
Re: Beware Of Infinix Phones At Yudala by BrownBelle: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Codedboy95:
looks to me like water or steam got into it.. if You can open it and clean the camera surface

I doubt that because I'm careful with it.
Re: Beware Of Infinix Phones At Yudala by BrownBelle: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
ebisnow:
Most phones at yudala have been there a while and as with most electronics even if they are still in their boxes they will developers problems. My innjoo Max 2 battery was a sorry excuse for a 4000mAh battery and I bought it from yudala PH

Innjoo makes poor quality phones.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here / Please Help! Nokia 3110c Gprs Activation/configuration For Glo Network / Warning: Selfies Kill More People Than Sharks Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.