Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned (79551 Views)

2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
1stly. Are they not supposed to be fasting? As I presume dey are Muslim.
2ndly. What kind of devil push 2 people at same time to same place?
3rdly. The prosecutor no fear when hin hear d sound track played? Say maybe na dead body dey make love.

PLEASE! When sahria don cut dere leg, or hand or commot dere eyes, please no send dem come Lagos o, we don get enuf for here. Thank you. Okbye!

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by kenedy175(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
Of all places. Smh!
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by donbenedict(m): 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nigerian comments sha..

Since they knew it was illegal in their sharia archaic law to have sex in a cemetery, then they should face the consequences

But as for me o, I don't see anything wrong in having sex in a cemetery.
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Nigerian comments sha..

Since they knew it was illegal in their sharia archaic law to have sex in a cemetery, then they should face the consequences

But as for me o, I don't see anything wrong in having sex in a cemetery.

Bros bros! Are you Nigerian?
Well it's a crime to have sex in a public places. Punishable crime!
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by donbenedict(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tunjihadeshelay:

Bros bros! Are you Nigerian?
Well it's a crime to have sex in a public places. Punishable crime!
it's a crime yes... but as for me, it is not! They are two different things. And please don't ask me if I am Nigerian! It's very obvious I am a citizen.

Stealing is a crime buh to the government, it doesn't look it is. Now do u agree with me? cheesy
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Shoooo!,worris all these sh*t happenin in naija sef,ehn...BTW naija teens and premature sex be like Ice&Cream...#NoMoreRespectForTheDead...SMH
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by pamcode(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2016
Konji na bastard. Shame
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by ummeey: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Jolsnow:
North — How almajiris are made... You see an abandoned baby & wonder Why?
Easy on it bro. Hate will only make you bitter.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by Easy1401(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Chai konji na bastard,buh wetin concern sharia about the loverbird? since dey no rape one another.
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by ummeey: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
For real?
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by iluvpomo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2016
Shariah law in Kaduna state? Do you have a choice?
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by zcee: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abeg is it a crime to make love as a teenager in an uncompleted building?who does it concern,wy charge em to court....
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by rosita33(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Were is there picture?

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by Brightgem(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Now lets hav a bit of common sense. 16 year old gal doing it, but it wud be a crime if she were married instead at that age... but she don tear eye finish... society and standard, fornication became cheap and marriage/wedding became expensive...

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
They should remain in peace
notoriousbabe:
disturbance of dead people in the graveyard
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by Tedassie(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
annawhite:
The chick get mind o.....how u go enjoy the thrusts when u r in d middle of place filled wit dead bodies....conji na bastard tongue
lol. atie di e
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by teebillz: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
What was the man that caught them doing at the cemetery at that material time?
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
This photo is so unreal nice PHOTOSHOP and some pussy niggas are wasting their time . :-/
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by Tedassie(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Nigerian comments sha..

But as for me o, [/b]I don't see anything wrong in having sex in a cemetery[b].
Such act is punishable abroad,how much more over here
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
You will be bewildered and flabbergasted to know that they are not the first insane homo sapiens to try that shit.

1. Roland corning, one of the top lieutenants for the Attorney General's office in South Carolina was caught having sex with an 18 year old stripper in a cemetery.

2. Twin brothers Nicolas and Alexander Grunke was caught digging up the grave of Laura Tennessee Their inordinate desire was gravitated by her beautiful Obituary. Sounds impossible to believe?

3. In early 2010, two homosexual Pakistani men in Dubai ran into each other near a cemetery and, instead of getting into a car and driving into a nearby residential neighborhood's cul de sac in the middle of the night like civilized folk, they decided to hop the fence to the nearest cemetery to catch up on old times...

4. In early 2010, in a New York cemetery, Frederick Zornow, a 64-year old man with the sex drive of a 17-year old (and obviously, the intelligence of one), was caught masturbating on top of a hill in broad daylight.

5. Satanism, Daniel William Peckham Uses MySpace to Lure Teen Girls into Graveyard Sex.
Daniel William Peckham, 24, lured at least three girls, aged from 13 to 17 (aka most likely illegal), into the Sydney Rockwood Cemetery for sex on his MySpace blog, "Rookwood Gothic Society". This comes as no surprise because anyone who reads a stranger's Gothic sex blog on MySpace, of all places , obviously has no concept of "common sense.

How did he do this? Oh, well, by writing extremely charming sentences on his blog like:
- "If you have hang-ups about getting naked ... you are not welcome."
- "I like schoolgirls, they excite me,"
- "I'm going to turn Sydney into a big underage Bleep."

Even after pleading guilty to aggravated sexual assault on a minor, he continued to write letters to the girls from prison, which makes him the creepiest person on this entire list (for the most part, at least...)
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by annawhite(f): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tedassie:

lol. atie di e
excuse me angry
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by agrovick(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
All these self righteous agbayas, this reminds me of 3 weeks ago or so when I was coming back from the Barber's shop around 8:30 pm or so, ran into 2 teens making out in one of the numerous corners around. I just passed them and laughed, reminiscing the good old days when boys were running things. Only God can forgive all the sins I committed as a teen.
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by nexwayne: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
What sort of nonsense is this....
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by Tedassie(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
annawhite:
excuse me angry
aba di e/atie di e (How are you)?
Sorry,i thought we've spoken before...my bad.
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by TaiKuun(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
mii4u:
stupid things happening these days
you are saying "these days" because you just got access to online media et al. it's been happening for centuries, even worse.
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by AngryNigerian(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wetin go be thier penalty under Shariah law Amputation or Flogging
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by currencyz: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dottore:
What iis their offence?
phucking in a cementry there by disturbing the dead
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by edbor(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
you don't pay for accommodation in the cemetery do you? grin
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
donbenedict:
it's a crime yes... but as for me, it is not! They are two different things. And please don't ask me if I am Nigerian! It's very obvious I am a citizen.

Stealing is a crime buh to the government, it doesn't look it is. Now do u agree with me? cheesy
NO! grin
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by Babacele: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Brightgem:
Now lets hav a bit of common sense. 16 year old gal doing it, but it wud be a crime if she were married instead at that age... but she don tear eye finish... society and standard, fornication became cheap and marriage/wedding became expensive...
so what is the way out?
Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by aoyih(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
There's something not clear abt dis whole story...i suspect they did that for a spiritual purpose...no one in his sanity will dare that, even though nothing will happen.
There's smtin fishy about their choice for a cemetery...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.