Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (62588 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping 47-Year-Old Woman In The US / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him / 55-year-old Guard Abducts, Rapes 14-year-old For Four Days (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by EreluY(f): 4:23am On Jul 03, 2016
[size=18pt]CASTRATION AND LIFE IMPRISONMENT WITH HARD LABOUR.[/size]
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Uchemelvin2004(m): 4:34am On Jul 03, 2016
midolian:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/47-yr-old-man-6-yr-old-girl-slept-contrary-claim-five-times/

The b-east-s are @ work again. grin grin

How can you f-east on a girl without br-east-s? angry angry

This man should @ l-east be castrated b4 anything else. angry
Your hatred for the east will drive you crazy one day, the man isn't even from the east but even if he's from the east what has that got to do with the story?

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by kenyguy(m): 4:54am On Jul 03, 2016
Can't understand what goes on in some people mind these days. Nawaooo.
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by olamur(m): 4:55am On Jul 03, 2016
having listened to the story from both sides, the evidence before me has proved beyond doubt that the accused is guilty as charge.Nobody will commit n go unpunished. this is my verdict.
1.The accused manhood shud cut off to prevent future occurence.
2.he had defiled an innocent under age little girl, u are here sentenced to 23yrs imprisonment with hard labour.
i rest.
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by agbajemm(m): 4:57am On Jul 03, 2016
ybnlstreetsoccer.com.ng
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by jacintarichard(f): 5:07am On Jul 03, 2016
this man Is heartless,
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by missyadorable(f): 5:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Careless mother

Mothers should know that every adult male is a potential paedophile

Mothers,keep eyes on your daughters

We are in the last days

This is Nigeria,no punishment for paedophiles

Imagine the courage the man has to admit he slept with her once.He knows the law won't do anything to him.

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by gbadexy(m): 5:22am On Jul 03, 2016
ilovetheline:
what do we call a one who finds a person's inability to put coherent information genius
I take it you see that as a compliment undecided
It's a figure of speech.
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by francizy(m): 5:34am On Jul 03, 2016
midolian:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/47-yr-old-man-6-yr-old-girl-slept-contrary-claim-five-times/

Is this how low you have fallen? Well, no blames for you since your lord and personal savior Buhari has failed, next option is to fully bring out your disgusting tribal fangs on crime thread. A piece of advise, try and be more useful to yourself and your tribe instead of childishly displaying ignorance (judging from the fact that you don't even know that no Igbo man bears Osubie) on a public forum.

The rapist in question is not even a Delta Igbo guy but you conveniently labelled him Igbo. Had it been Igbos where discussing politics and mentioned Delta Igbo as being one of us, it's still your likes that'll come there and mastûrbate all over the thread but now it's convenient to label a non-Igbo, non-Delta Igbo, as Igbo right?

Cc Severussnape, Dearpreye, come and see the so-called "patriots" of the past. Imagine his disgusting comment here. These people disgust me on Nairaland. Knowing that it's these same set of individuals we possible interact with in the real life disgusts me the more. Quit unfortunate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 6:08am On Jul 03, 2016
francizy:

Is this how low you have fallen? Well, no blames for you since your lord and personal savior Buhari has failed, next option is to fully bring out your disgusting tribal fangs on crime thread. A piece of advise, try and be more useful to yourself and your tribe instead of childishly displaying ignorance (judging from the fact that you don't even know that no Igbo man bears Osubie) on a public forum.

The rapist in question is not even a Delta Igbo guy but you conveniently labelled him Igbo. Had it been Igbos where discussing politic is and mentioned Delta Igbo as being one of us, it's still your likes that'll come there and mastûrbate all over the thread but now it's convenient to label a non-Igbo, non-Delta Igbo, as Igbo right?

Cc Severussnape, Dearpreye, come and see the so-called "patriots" of the past. Imagine his disgusting comment here. These people disgust me on Nairaland. Knowing that it's these same set of individuals we possible interact with in the real life disgusts me the more. Quit unfortunate.
Midolian is a supporter of the Tribalistic, sectional and bigoted Buhari, so you don't expect him to act otherwise, besides, He's from the north, His mindset has been wired to reason that way. Even when the culprit is not Igbo, they go ahead and label him Igbo just to satisfy their tribalistic and whimsical self. Na you dey even take them serious, They know their Presidiot is failing and the five percent people are being vindicated, so this is their only way of feeling important. Pity...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2016
Kennydoc:

The man isn't Igbo, bigot! Osubie isn't an east-ern name.
You dey correct midolian ?...grin

Seriously, I don't know how osubie is an igbo name. The culprit is from Delta, but not the Igbo speaking part. Shame.
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by francizy(m): 6:15am On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Midolian is a supporter of the Tribalistic, sectional and bigoted Buhari, so you don't expect him to act otherwise, besides, He's from the north, His mindset has been wired to reason that way. Even when the culprit is not Igbo, they go ahead and label him Igbo just to satisfy their tribalistic and whimsical self. Na you dey even take them serious, They know their Presidiot is failing and the five percent people are being vindicated, so this is their only way of feeling important. Pity...

People whom have sold their souls on the alter of tribalism and religious bigotry..

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Why isn't his picture displayed for the whole world to see.
The world needs to see and be aware of the animal. Smh!

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by uchwar1: 6:20am On Jul 03, 2016
midolian:

u thought u made sense? sorry! which Geopolitical zone is delta? anu mpama!

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 03, 2016
olimsySon:
k
Nairalandas be careful, another APC member is here, by name [size=25pt]OlimsySon[/size]....
Dont me b a victim....
[size=25pt]419[/size]

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by azeeznoni(m): 6:27am On Jul 03, 2016
the suppose do ham Jungle Justice
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2016
With the rate of paedophilia in Nigeria, virgin kids are becoming endangered, like wtf is wrong with people?

I don't understand how your child can be molested severally without you finding out, just how busy are you that you won't notice something different in your six years old, a child you are supposed to still be bathing.

My mum used to check our privates even into our late teens, interrogating us endlessly, it was so annoying then but now I understand.

Mothers really need to pay attention to their kids.

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by dikeigbo2(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2016
TheFreeOne:
It's high time our lawmakers makes castration a punishment for paedophiles / rapists

Hopefully that'll make all these insane guys borrow some sense.

Seconded
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 03, 2016
Only once!
Ode oshi.
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by emmanwaka: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2016
Good for him.
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2016
adeaks:

See what the stupid mother is saying. One randy goat has slept with your 6 yr old daughter 5 times and had been sexually abusing her since last year yet you never noticed. How is that possible? So if the small girl never said anything the randy goat would have continued abusing her.

The man should be castrated but the woman is a sorry excuse for a mother. undecided

Seconded!

Mothers that are so disconnected from their kids.
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2016
midolian:

Seriously?

Your head needs to be checked.

1. Delta is not EAST.
2. When did people's tribe start affecting the hideous choices they make?

3 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by KingsleyCEO: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2016
See this idiot o, even if its once you think you're justified? If i give you one genetically modified slap na shey them go say i wicked.
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by shugaboy6102(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2016
midolian:

are u trying to be senseless or outright insane.what's wrong with you and your useless right ups.what has the east got to do with this.sometimes i feel this Nairaland mods have been greatly compromised if not ppl like this with evil conscience shouldn't be on this platform.

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by shugaboy6102(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2016
midolian:

are u trying to be senseless or outright insane.what's wrong with you and your useless right ups.what has the east got to do with this.sometimes i feel this Nairaland mods have been greatly compromised if not ppl like this with evil conscience shouldn't be on this platform.the least you can do is to condemn the act and not throw up unneccessary sentiments.

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by LAUWALI222(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Really pity to the young girl and her parent. .....hope he will taste the bitter of his action
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Peacefulgold(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2016
I really wonder wat fun dey get in doin dis...I see Dem all as insane and dry need medical checkup
Re: 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by oshaosha2014(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2016
cold weather
InfomejobsN:
grin grin grin grin grin

What exactly is the cause of all this S.exual harassment these days?

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Flogged By His Superiors Laments (Photos) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.