Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? (1924 Views)

@ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co / Dear Olabowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2009
subject to our primordial discussion of the other thread. . . . u asked "what is christianity"

my answer: christianity is a word deduced from the word christian.
The term christians was used by non-christians like u in acts 11 to describe the light as seen in the life of the believers of the goodnews Jesus came to teach.

ur next question. . . . . . .

u ask two questions, then my turn.
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by AKO1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2009
noetic2:

subject to our primordial discussion of the other thread. . . . u asked "what is christianity"

my answer: christianity is a word deduced from the word christian.
The term christians was used by non-christians like u in acts 11 to describe the light as seen in the life of the believers of the goodnews Jesus came to teach.

your next question. . . . . . .

u ask two questions, then my turn.

Please provide link for "the other thread".

That helps everybody else who may not know what you're talking about.
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2009
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2009
Is Christianity a devine religion from God (by name) through a named prophet, please give proof of it from the mouth of either.

And you do not set the rule; I set the rule. Otherwise, your two question and my two question will dilute the sense of direction of our discuss. When we are finish with Christianity, we will come to Islam. God willing both of us will still be alive. I still have close to 75 years nore on earth, God willing, so that I can deal with your type of minds. I will delay my time for paradise so that I can bring many more souls with me, InshaAllah.
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2009
And if you want us to go to Islam right away, we can. I will delay my Christian pricing/examination till later. My position right now is that I come to you with clean mind of no malice towards "Christianity", and am just asking questions, just as basic as possible. And people lets Noetic and me deal without too many interjections, leading to free for all. Thanks.

I want to learn Christianity from him, and in the process ask questions on issues about the "how it comes about" to what it is now, finding out who is the founder, and if the founder will recognise it, today, and what denomination or specific place of and type of worship and worshipper, respectively that will he/she say you are exactly like I left this religion!
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
olabowale:

Is Christianity a devine religion from God (by name) through a named prophet, please give proof of it from the mouth of either.

from my initial definition of Christianity, it is obvious that it is phrase coined by unbelievers like u to describe believers who fellowship with God in the spirit.
so christianity aint a religion.

next question?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by banom(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2009
noetic2:

from my initial definition of Christianity, it is obvious that it is phrase coined by unbelievers like u to describe believers who fellowship with God in the spirit.
so christianity aint a religion.

next question?

If it ain't a religion, then what is it ?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2009
banom:

If it ain't a religion, then what is it ?

a relationsship with God. . . , its a call to fellowship and worship in spirit and in truth. john 4:23-24
23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
where is olabs and his tails? . . . where have they run to?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2009
From what Noetic2 says Christianity is not a religion, but a relationship. But my question was to see if if the name or relationship is from God, devine in nature, unless Judaism, which Jesus practiced, prayed in, preached on, read its book of laws and prophets, is no more a relationship with God, since Jesus arived, if I assume that Jesus was the first christian, unless he was not a christian, so you have to explain why he spent all his life in an old rejected way, and you who takes him to be your god takes up a new way, different from what he took?

So many questions, but all are tied together bease on your strange statement to somebody like me who is trying to learn about your religion!

So that you know that I realised that banom asked question and you quoted John, it seems to me that only 4 disciples took time to pen something down, from among the 12, and are all the 4 Gospels completely correct with one another, without a verse missing from any. Please explain if you can but leave it alone if its going to cause a diversion. I will get to it in later date, you count on it!
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2009
olabowale:

From what Noetic2 says Christianity is not a religion, but a relationship. But my question was to see if if the name or relationship is from God, devine in nature, unless Judaism, which Jesus practiced, prayed in, preached on, read its book of laws and prophets, is no more a relationship with God, since Jesus arived, if I assume that Jesus was the first christian, unless he was not a christian, so you have to explain why he spent all his life in an old rejected way, and you who takes him to be your god takes up a new way, different from what he took?

So many questions, but all are tied together bease on your strange statement to somebody like me who is trying to learn about your religion!

So that you know that I realised that banom asked question and you quoted John, it seems to me that only 4 disciples took time to pen something down, from among the 12, and are all the 4 Gospels completely correct with one another, without a verse missing from any. Please explain if you can but leave it alone if its going to cause a diversion. I will get to it in later date, you count on it!

1. depends on ur definition of God. If u refer to Jehovah God . . . .the God of the biblical prophets and the patriachs. . . . then YES it is a relationship with God.
john 1:12 says that for as many believed in Jesus, He gave them the power to become the sons of God, . . .to fellowship with God.
but if u are refering to allah who mohammed and his father served. . . . .then u are talking of something else. christians have no business with arabian idols.

2. Judaism was never mentioned in the bible, torah or by moses himself. judaism is a coined word to describe an old-testamental practise.

3. you have just revealed that u have no idea as to what a christian means. Jesus was NEVER a christian. Jesus is CHRIST.
for as many as those who believed in Him. . . .and worship the Father in spirit and in truth . . .have been called to fellowship to be co-heirs of the kingdom.
it is unbelievers like u that call the saints . . .christians.

4. do u know the punishment for not obeying the law? if u do then u can appreciate why Jesus had to fulfill the law on our behalf?

5. what parts of the gospel do u find impossible to gasp?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by mazaje(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2009
Islam means violence and death simple. . .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2515587181120245843#

The link shows what Islam is all about. . . .Islam means violence, death and destruction of the infidels. . . . .
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by tubabie(f): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2009
Sorry to go off topic
BUT

Mazaje that video is lipsrsealed . SMH sad
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by mazaje(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2009
tubabie:

Sorry to go off topic
BUT

Mazaje that video is lipsrsealed . SMH sad

The sword of Mohammed and the Koran are the most stubborn enemies of Civilization, Liberty, and Truth, which the world has yet known.
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2009
« #10 on: Today at 05:19:07 PM »  
Your responses are wishy washy but i will let it slide because others will read it and know whats up.
1. depends on your definition of God. If u refer to Jehovah God . . . .the God of the biblical prophets and the patriachs. . . . then YES it is a relationship with God.
Howmany parts are there of this jehovah, since the Old Testament says He is One, but the New Testament says there are three of him, them? Who is right between the two camps? Did he become three in NT, while hhe was just 1 in OT, or is somebody missing a link somewhere; maybe me? how do you explain this great differntial?

john 1:12 says that for as many believed in Jesus, He gave them the power to become the sons of God,  . .  .to fellowship with God.
but if u are refering to allah who mohammed and his father served. . . . .then u are talking of something else. christians have no business with arabian idols.{
Lets eave islam out of this until you gaet plenty of chance to ask questions about it. I am asking honest questions since I do not know. Is there a proof that support this sons of godship from OT and is there a verse that will negate it in both OT and NT? Could this be a wishful thinking on the part of John, the writer and why is there not same in the other Gospels? Or is this my lack of spiritual understanding since I am not a spirit and maybe you are not a human but a spirit?

[/quote]2. Judaism was never mentioned in the bible, torah or by moses himself. judaism is a coined word to describe an old-testamental practise.[quote]
So Christianity fall in the pattern of not been mentioned in the Bible also? But then was the religion of the patriach, say Adam different from that of Moses, and religion of Noah different from that of John the batist, or the religion of Abraham different from that of Jesus, or do they have the same religion and you a way, instead of religion? Please explain the connection of all of them, and then your way, you.

3. you have just revealed that u have no idea as to what a christian means. Jesus was NEVER a christian. Jesus is CHRIST.
for as many as those who believed in Him. . . .and worship the Father in spirit and in truth . . .have been called to fellowship to be co-heirs of the kingdom.
it is unbelievers like u that call the saints . . .christians.
You are talking over my head, trying to pull the rug under my feet. Please take it easy. Are you now a saint, since you are a christian? You seem to have indicated 2, by your above "those who believe in Him, and worship father in spirit and in truth," this will duanity and trinity seems to have vanished? What happens to the trinity, and you did not provide the verse that you quoted, if i should go by your top post?

4. do u know the punishment for not obeying the law? if u do then u can appreciate why Jesus had to fulfill the law on our behalf?
I dont know and I do not aprreciate your not explaining it! If you know it, spill it and I now ask you what does it mean when Jesus said whoever encourages anyone to abort the laws and the prophets (all of them, without a jot being ignored) will be the least? Is the least in the Kingdom of heaven not amounting to punishment compared to the highest/biggest in the same Kingdom, unless no one will be punished, then the question will be why make a statement that has no punitive consequence, if you are truly a prophet, or a man of God, or God? Anything less is like a lie to me. No?

5. what parts of the gospel do u find impossible to gasp?
Too many, but that will come later because while saying am come to fulfil and no jot will be abrogated, and warned any to never go against his statement, I immediately see, according to you that all of the laws and prophets are just a footnote type' Love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself", seems to be so shallow and empty that one will be forced to ask among many; what is this love and how does it keep it possible that the Punishment for stealing as in death by hanging (the two who died when Jesus was hung wee thieves), and the adultary thing not stoning to death, since it was Jesus that saved the hyde of the propstitutes who could be accuused for fornication, and they went to Muhammad (AS) for adultary case in madina? You can start to explain from there.

later we will address the slave servant thing that Jesus was quoted to have call wealthy and poor christians alike. We will also talk about ther Trinity and then we will go to sects in Christianity which at least one in Ethipia still bow, prostrate as if they are Muslims! I will asllso show you the Jews who do exactly the same thing and you will have to expalin why you now clap, sing and dance as if its night club with a live band on the organ and drumset, etc!
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2009
Let the nonMuslims excite themselves about some nostagic videos. The issue as Noetic said, it depends on what you are talking about.
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by tubabie(f): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2009
olabowale:

Let the nonMuslims excite themselves about some nostagic videos. The issue as Noetic said, it depends on what you are talking about.

Predictable hypocritical response embarassed

Anyway concentrate on the topic at hand although the video further gives an inkling into what islam is all about.
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2009
olabowale:

« #10 on: Today at 05:19:07 PM »  
Your responses are wishy washy but i will let it slide because others will read it and know whats up.Howmany parts are there of this jehovah, since the Old Testament says He is One, but the New Testament says there are three of him, them? Who is right between the two camps? Did he become three in NT, while hhe was just 1 in OT, or is somebody missing a link somewhere; maybe me? how do you explain this great differntial?

you are so ignorant.

The old testament specifically, genesis talks about ELOHIM. . . . . .
Elohim is simply the trinity. . . .God the father, Son and Holy spirit.
have u ever heard the phrase Let us make man in our own image? who was who talking to?

Lets eave islam out of this until you gaet plenty of chance to ask questions about it. I am asking honest questions since I do not know. Is there a proof that support this sons of godship from OT and is there a verse that will negate it in both OT and NT? Could this be a wishful thinking on the part of John, the writer and why is there not same in the other Gospels? Or is this my lack of spiritual understanding since I am not a spirit and maybe you are not a human but a spirit?

1. why dont u open a thread and sell islam to me.

2. when u talk about "evidence" what EXACTLY are u refering to? I just want us to be on the same page here.

So Christianity fall in the pattern of not been mentioned in the Bible also? But then was the religion of the patriach, say Adam different from that of Moses, and religion of Noah different from that of John the batist, or the religion of Abraham different from that of Jesus, or do they have the same religion and you a way, instead of religion? Please explain the connection of all of them, and then your way, you.

your religious orientation and world view is making it impossible for u to gasp/imagine other people living their lives without the boredom of meaningless religion.
Adam was not religious, was not called to form or practise a religion. His mandate was to have dominion over all that God has created.
Abraham was not called to form a religion. . .he was called to inherit a promise/covenant.
Moses bore the laws through which the israel nation is to be governed. . .he formed no religion.
Jesus had or formed no religion, . . . . .why is this too hard for u to gasp?

John the baptist called all men to repentance and baptism. . . . .did he also form a religion?
in the history of humanity only few people have formed religions. . . i know two of them. . . . mohammed and budha, demonic agents.

You are talking over my head, trying to pull the rug under my feet. Please take it easy. Are you now a saint, since you are a christian? You seem to have indicated 2, by your above "those who believe in Him, and worship father in spirit and in truth," this will duanity and trinity seems to have vanished? What happens to the trinity, and you did not provide the verse that you quoted, if i should go by your top post?

1. the verses i quoted are john 1:12 and john 4:23-24

2. I believe that the trinity question has been answered. what does ELOHIM mean?

I dont know and I do not aprreciate your not explaining it! If you know it, spill it and I now ask you what does it mean when Jesus said whoever encourages anyone to abort the laws and the prophets (all of them, without a jot being ignored) will be the least? Is the least in the Kingdom of heaven not amounting to punishment compared to the highest/biggest in the same Kingdom, unless no one will be punished, then the question will be why make a statement that has no punitive consequence, if you are truly a prophet, or a man of God, or God? Anything less is like a lie to me. No?

I cant make a meaning out of the above. . .but let me state the following

1. the consequences for disobeying the law is physical/spiritual death. . . . .go read the old testament.
the law gives no room for restitution . . . . because the sacrifices offered became inadequate.

2 the reward for obeying the law is human prosperity and longevity. . . .go and read the OT

3. The coming of Jesus meant that man did not have to die spiritually even if he fails. . . . .there is redemption and salvation in Jesus.
it also implies that condemnation comes only by rejecting the Son (Jesus) as ur Lord and saviour.

4. while the punishment of the law is insignificant. . .fulfilling the law remains mandatory, which is what Jesus was emphasizing. He subsequently summarised the entire law into one. . . LOVE.

5. what do u understand by the kingdom of heaven?

Too many, but that will come later because while saying am come to fulfil and no jot will be abrogated, and warned any to never go against his statement, I immediately see, according to you that all of the laws and prophets are just a footnote type' Love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself", seems to be so shallow and empty that one will be forced to ask among many; what is this love and how does it keep it possible that the Punishment for stealing as in death by hanging (the two who died when Jesus was hung wee thieves), and the adultary thing not stoning to death, since it was Jesus that saved the hyde of the propstitutes who could be accuused for fornication, and they went to Muhammad (AS) for adultary case in madina? You can start to explain from there.

later we will address the slave servant thing that Jesus was quoted to have call wealthy and poor christians alike. We will also talk about ther Trinity and then we will go to sects in Christianity which at least one in Ethipia still bow, prostrate as if they are Muslims! I will asllso show you the Jews who do exactly the same thing and you will have to expalin why you now clap, sing and dance as if its night club with a live band on the organ and drumset, etc!
[quote][/quote]

maybe we should start by defining LOVE? what is LOVE?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by bindex(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2009
noetic2:

you are so ignorant.

have u ever heard the phrase  Let us make man in our own image? who was who talking to?

Please will you stop lying, Who told you that Elohim is the trinity? Is there anything like the trinity in Judaism? Elohim simply refers to gods its the plural of El and El means god.

Elohim is the Hebrew plural word meaning "goddesses and gods," but each time it appears in the Bible it is translated as "God." In the original manuscripts of the book of Genesis, Yahweh was one of the elohim.

http://en.mimi.hu/esoteric/elohim.html

'Elohim' is a plural word, which is peculiar because God is one (Deut 6:4). The etymology is generally deemed uncertain but most likely it comes from lh ('lh 93), and perhaps from elim, the plural of el, el, the common Canaanite word for god.

http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Elohim.html

Elohim (אֱלוֹהִים , אלהים, sometimes transliterated as Aleim[1]) is a Hebrew word which expresses concepts of divinity. It is apparently related to the Hebrew word ēl, though morphologically it consists of the Hebrew word Eloah (אלוה) with a plural suffix. Elohim is the third word in the Hebrew text of Genesis and occurs frequently throughout the Torah, the Jewish Holy Scroll, recognized as the Bible or the Old Testament by other religions. Its exact significance is often disputed.

"And Elohim created Adam" by William Blake.In some cases (e.g. Exodus 3:4, ",  Elohim called unto him out of the midst of the bush , "wink, it acts as a singular noun in Hebrew grammar (see next section), and is then generally understood to denote the single God of Israel. In other cases, Elohim acts as an ordinary plural of the word Eloah (אלוה), and refers to the polytheistic notion of multiple gods (for example, Exodus 20:3, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."wink. This may reflect the use of the word "Elohim" found in the late Bronze Age texts of Canaanite Ugarit, where Elohim ('lhm) denoted the entire Canaanite pantheon (the family of El אל, the patriarchal creator god). It may also refer to a Henotheistic strand of Judaism. In still other cases, the meaning is not clear from the text, but may refer to powerful beings (e.g. Genesis 6:2, ",  the sons of the Elohim (e-aleim) saw the daughters of men (e-adam, the adam) that they were fair; and they took them for wives,  ," Exodus 4:16, "He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you [Moses] were Elohim to him [Aaron],  ," Exodus 22:28, "Thou shalt not revile Elohim, or curse a ruler of your people,  ," where the parallelism suggests that Elohim may refer to human rulers) (see Sons of God).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
bindex:

Please will you stop lying, Who told you that Elohim is the trinity? Is there anything like the trinity in Judaism? Elohim simply refers to gods its the plural of El and El means god.

just look at ur own post:
it acts as a singular noun in Hebrew grammar (see next section), and is then generally understood to denote the single God of Israel
though morphologically it consists of the Hebrew word Eloah (אלוה) with a plural suffix

from the above we can deduce two things.

1. Elohim is used to denote a single God.

2. Elohim is a plural word. . .referring to more than one.

That should tell anyone that the TRINITY is ONE but has three entities that form one. why is this so hard for u to gasp?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2009
@Noetic2: « #17 on: Today at 07:16:29 PM »  
you are so ignorant.
Correct. Thats why am asking you questions, leading to what I need to know.

So which one spoke to Moses in the Burning Bush, and what happened to th other two, since it was a Singular voice that Moses heard, not using we but I? Who guided Abraham, and who lead Noah to safety and who created Adam, then Eve, who created the Angels and all things? The three or just One Single God without any other? If two were not created, is there a way that any God can say that he is the Sole Creator?

have u ever heard the phrase  Let us make man in our own image? who was who talking to?
i have heard it before. if you correct, then the speaker God, who is speaker to two other Gods, will have the same physical shape as the other two, and man now their "Image" will have their Physical shape, smaller if you will, but same shape. Now you said that the Ghost is in human shape and also the father is in human shape?

Please explain.

And since you asked me the question, who was the speaker talking to since he used we, I will give you my own explanation.

Olayiwola is probably in your age group. If I were to talk to him to let him know about my royal blood or my fatherliness over him, I may say in yoruba about myself "awani baba e, or awa ni oko iya e ki won to bie", and the english translation of of them are "We are your father "or" we used to be your mother's husband before you were born." This is Olabs (your nickname for me) who was talkingabout himself, ddescribing himself only to his almost himself a father son!" If We can use this majestic pronoun(s) I am sure you dont expect less less of The One True God, unless you have bunches of demigods!

Since the Speaker did not ask permission from anyone, I am sure that He was capable of handling the Issue all alone. In my understranding, the text of the conversation was not as you said it is. It is "I am going to create a viceroy for the earth." The angels heard their Creator, their Lord God, Who was always and is always complete.  The word was what they heard. Word means Voice. Angels, from anong them is Gabreil. You do know about gabreil, the one you know told some woman that she will have a child? No?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic2: « #17 on: Today at 07:16:29 PM »  Correct. Thats why am asking you questions, leading to what I need to know.

So which one spoke to Moses in the Burning Bush, and what happened to th other two, since it was a Singular voice that Moses heard, not using we but I? Who guided Abraham, and who lead Noah to safety and who created Adam, then Eve, who created the Angels and all things? The three or just One Single God without any other? If two were not created, is there a way that any God can say that he is the Sole Creator?

absolutely irrelevant. Its called a triune God.

i have heard it before. if you correct, then the speaker God, who is speaker to two other Gods, will have the same physical shape as the other two, and man now their "Image" will have their Physical shape, smaller if you will, but same shape. Now you said that the Ghost is in human shape and also the father is in human shape?

Please explain.

And since you asked me the question, who was the speaker talking to since he used we, I will give you my own explanation.

this is pure semantics and subseuently irrelevant.

Olayiwola is probably in your age group. If I were to talk to him to let him know about my royal blood or my fatherliness over him, I may say in yoruba about myself "awani baba e, or awa ni oko iya e ki won to bie", and the english translation of of them are "We are your father "or" we used to be your mother's husband before you were born." This is Olabs (your nickname for me) who was talkingabout himself, ddescribing himself only to his almost himself a father son!" If We can use this majestic pronoun(s) I am sure you dont expect less less of The One True God, unless you have bunches of demigods!

Since the Speaker did not ask permission from anyone, I am sure that He was capable of handling the Issue all alone. In my understranding, the text of the conversation was not as you said it is. It is "I am going to create a viceroy for the earth." The angels heard their Creator, their Lord God, Who was always and is always complete.  The word was what they heard. Word means Voice. Angels, from anong them is Gabreil. You do know about gabreil, the one you know told some woman that she will have a child? No?

have u run out of questions? this is disgraceful.

why not open a thread to sell me islam if u can. . . . .
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by bindex(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2009
noetic2:

just look at your own post:
from the above we can deduce two things.

1. Elohim is used to denote a single God.

2. Elohim is a plural word. . .referring to more than one.

That should tell anyone that the TRINITY is ONE but has three entities that form one. why is this so hard for u to gasp?

Elohim refers to the entire pantheon of the Canaanite gods and is used as to refer to god and gods by the ancient jews. What do you mean that Elohim is the trinity? Go tell that to a Jew if he doesn't slap your mouth for blasphemy.
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
bindex:

Elohim refers to the entire pantheon of the Canaanite gods and is used as to refer to god and gods by the ancient jews. What do you mean that Elohim is the trinity? Go tell that to a Jew if he doesn't slap your mouth for blasphemy.

This is officially called ILLITERACY and IGNORANCE.

from ur own post, it is obvious that there are several definitions of the term ELOHIM. . . .as used by different speakers.
All u have done is to pick out one this terms. . . . .how EXACTLY does this definition of urs dispute/discredit the trinity definition?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by bindex(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2009
noetic2:

This is officially called ILLITERACY and IGNORANCE.

from your own post,  it is obvious that there are several definitions of the term ELOHIM. . . .as used by different speakers.
All u have done is to pick out one this terms. . . . .how EXACTLY does this definition of urs dispute/discredit the trinity definition?

Ok can you show where it is written that Elohim is a trinity in the OT or where the OT god says he is a trinity in the OT. I just gave you the definitions of Elohim according to the word in Hebrew and the Canaanite language which are all the same and you are calling me an ignorant person? grin grin
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2009
1. why dont u open a thread and sell islam to me.
I will if you have the gut to handle the truth, and I will support my presentations by showing you Jews bowing and prostrating his face, and you will think he is Muslim! He got that from what remained from Moses, right from the pages of Quran. I will also show you how the socalled Christian sect or sects even in Ethiopia do the same bowing and prostration, while you take up european more polluted form of "Jesus like"

Let me drive you up the wall for a short time more. when you are beat up badly, that i know i have you where i want you, then i will nail you to the wall with Islam, crushing you with the hammerhead blow.

2. when u talk about "evidence" what EXACTLY are u refering to? I just want us to be on the same page here.
You can never be on the same religious page with me you Tummy, especially when you are batting 0 all the time at bat! You have a Trinity that Moses will have used his staff to smash your head, especially when he destroyed "lord" of the egyptian, the coptic tribal tyrant Pharaoh. Insulting me when you say you have one God especially when you are putting three in from of me and doing slight of hand with me, claiming it to be One God!

your religious orientation and world view is making it impossible for u to gasp/imagine other people living their lives without the boredom of meaningless religion.
Adam was not religious, was not called to form or practise a religion. His mandate was to have dominion over all that God has created.
Abraham was not called to form a religion. . .he was called to inherit a promise/covenant.
Moses bore the laws through which the israel nation is to be governed. . .he formed no religion.
Jesus had or formed no religion,  . . . . .why is this too hard for u to gasp?
Its hard for me because you are adamn freakshow lair! You have no shame, especially when the Jews who are the holders of your primary salvation, according to you have what is known as the Judaic Religion. If you live in america and you are forced to give info about your religious leaning, they write Judaism, liar! You should open your mind and stop being so terrible and shameless (he is my guy so folks, I can yell on him. he is good apart from when it comes to religion), and the christians write Christianity as to their religion, and they never cancel it and wriite "way!" Abraham ran off away from from the idol worshipping, a religion, darn, man!

John the baptist called all men to repentance and baptism. . . .  .did he also form a religion?
in the history of humanity only few people have formed religions. . . i know two of them. . . . mohammed and budha,   demonic agents.
And Moses, and Jesus or was it Paul who formed religin of Christianity, sorry way or relationship with Elohim, the Trinity? Tri in math is 3, and nity is part of devinity, no? What about Chintoizm, and others.

By the way, was John a Christian, too, even he was not called so, or what about Moses, or Abraham, Noah and others, like Lot, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph to name a few, even thought I am forced to remember Elijah, Elisha, and Lot and Haron or do they have a nonchrist-like "way(s)?"

1. the verses i quoted are john 1:12 and john 4:23-24
Am sorry I didnt see the other. I will check it out later and am going to hang you with it, with nails on you, when I do read them.

2. I believe that the trinity question has been answered. what does ELOHIM means
You said Trinity, and am very sure the Jews all of them who practice Judaism will say that you are completely out of your mind! They know their language more than you, a Yoruba Nigerian in London, who is not an expert in Syric, or any semitic language!

1. the consequences for disobeying the law is physical/spiritual death. . . . .go read the old testament.
the law gives no room for restitution . . . . because the sacrifices offered became inadequate.
If I go by you, then all those who died have lost; condering the disciples who knew Jesus perished like every mortal? Even Saul paul who am sure you will quote before long, perished?

2 the reward for obeying the law is human prosperity and longevity. . . .go and read the OT
Is this the absolute truth? Well then, how come John died so young? How about Jesus, the master himself at way less than 40 years old, are these the anomalies?

3. The coming of Jesus meant that man did not have to die spiritually even if he fails. . . . .there is redemption and salvation in Jesus.
it also implies that condemnation comes only by rejecting the Son (Jesus) as your Lord and saviour.
Evidently thiese Gods do change their Minds altogether, the reason they sent one of them to come, no? That needs a greater explanation. But if everything is summed up to Love, then that will be enough and Jesus and others knocked themselves out of Importance, and factored out as God who must now live up to their own statement, "Love" is enough!! No? If it is no, then your statement is completely for the foolish, because it does not make any sense since it by its own text opposes itself!

4. while the punishment of the law is insignificant. . .fulfilling the law remains mandatory, which is what Jesus was emphasizing. He subsequently summarised the entire law into one. . . LOVE.
You will have to tell Jesus that the punishmeny is insignificant, since he took the pain to emphasis the importance of it, he fulfilling every bits of it to emphasis this. You can see how insincere to his commandments you are on the laws and prophets, risking the chance to be punished lightly in a small way? A day or less in the lake of fire is okay with you?

Your ignorance smelled to the heavens if you think all of the laws of adultary, thieft, idolatry, when God told Moses, you shall not have another God with Me, is all become Love? Then you can do any of those idolatry, having 3 gods, 2  or for or wathatever, and everything else and still fulfil the laws, even though everyone sees that your shock every last one of them, big or small? Why did Jesus warn against ablishing it then? And its presence in the Bible of the Christians, as OT, is for what purpose, when its now all Love?

5. what do u understand by the kingdom of heaven?
Place and time of Judgement and beyond. After Judgement time; there is Paradise or True Heaven foas per Christians term, for those who receive salvation. The Hell or lake of fire is least in the Kingdom because they are punished there, considering what Jesus said about those who abrogate the Laws and prophets are those who go against his commandments on it and Jesus coulnt be happy and be pleased with them, or would he?

maybe we should start by defining LOVE? what is LOVE?
Admiration from the heart which actions of the body gives us the manifestation. In a spiritual sense it should affect the soul too. How do you define love?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2009
I wish the other types of keferis can just hold back their skinning knives until noetics is truly defeated and then they can skin ihim as they want!
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by noetic2: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2009
bindex:

Ok can you show where it is written that Elohim is a trinity in the OT or where the OT god says he is a trinity in the OT. I just gave you the definitions of Elohim according to the word in Hebrew and the Canaanite language which are all the same and you are calling me an ignorant person? grin grin

that would not be necessary, cos we already know two things

1. from ur definition post that ELOHIM refers to the plural of ELOHA. . .meaning more than one.

2. ELOHIM is used to refer to ONE God in the bible.

The deductions from the above are pretty obvious. . .arent they?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by bindex(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
noetic2:

that would not be necessary, cos we already know two things

1. from your definition post that ELOHIM refers to the plural of ELOHA. . .meaning more than one.

2. ELOHIM is used to refer to ONE God in the bible.

The deductions from the above are pretty obvious. . .arent they?

Eloha= god
Elohim=gods

Is the concept of trinity=gods?
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2009
And noetic2 is angry that Elohim is a wholesale name for gods or Gods in a particular semitic language. He was not ashamed that he used the same wholesale methology to cheapen what it means by the muslims when they say Allah!

What is shameless about his conscience is that he forgot that Moses spoke Egyptian coptic language and what the medians spoke since thats where he ran to, and the children of Israel in coptic bondage could not have had a language of their own different from what the slave masters used, otherwise they would have used that private language to undermine the masters, the exact same thing that the whites feared about africans who finally lost their languages and cultures and worse their names!
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2009
noetic should know that there is no way Elohim could be the name Father God.
same Elohim is also the name of son God.
and same name is also the name of ghost God.

What you have are three Elohims!

We will get to Muslim God soon, InshaAllah.
Re: Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? by olabowale(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2009
To have three Elohims is a terrible thing.

There is no way you will be able to sell this even in the moon, since there will be three Gods, Lords, Creators!

If you argued that you are making a mistake about 2 of them, I will give it to you that Shaitan has robbed his hand on you. Its a Quranic expression and e very keferi is under that shaitan's hand rob of them or over them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olukoya Donates Buildings To School / How "Powerful" Nigerian Pastors Make Money Online. / Deutoronomy 22 Vs 5, Why Women Worldwide Ignore This Even On Nairalaand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.