Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Dear Olabowale - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Olabowale (3262 Views)

Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? / Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Olabowale by feelgood(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2008
Whenever I see your strident defenses & 'attacks', I realize, rather sadly, that apparently you are yet to comprehend that Seun has put a lie to your postulations that your religion is peace - thru his recent actions. That it took a veiled threat for him to 'have great respect' for is'lam, is unfortunate & sad. Really says so much about is'lamic tolerance. I would hide my head in shame rather than post under Seunic cover.
Just my thoughts.
Cheers
Re: Dear Olabowale by MCUsman(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2008
feelgood:

That it took a veiled threat for him to 'have great respect' for is'lam,

Really ?

feelgood:

Just my thoughts.

Where you also under the same threat when you had disrespect for Is;lam
Re: Dear Olabowale by olabowale(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2008
@Feelgood:
Is''lam is the religion that both my soul and body agree in the worship of the Creator. Then it is rather surprising that the attack on this religion and its last prophet (as), the one whose period of prophethood and messengership the Creator declared this religion by for mankind. The Creator stated that it is this religion that is the only religion He will accept from the creations. He asked the gathering of the souls of mankind: Am I not your Lord? Every soul of the children of Adam said yes. The Creator then said that He took this oath or agreement as a witness against whosoever shall do otherwise. As God Almighty had declared that His perfect favor in religion is Is''lam which He chose for mankind, I know that any of creation who deviates from this singular true way of receiving altimate Mercy from God is a non believer! These will include the Atheists and Agnotists, the several and all idol worshippers, the jews who truly do not believe in Him as their Lord, because theyare alsways wanting to circumvent His rules and laws and unfortunately the Christians who have taken up three gods instead!

God the Almighty says He is the Beneficient (Al Rahman), a benefit from Him which covers all creations as in sustenance, healing, happiness, worldly success, failure and victory, etc. He says He is the Merciful (AlRahiim)), a benefit of diffrerent kind at different place; starting from the time of death to day of Judgement and beyond; this Mercy is the altimate one for those who will are destined for Paradise. It does not cover any of the inmates of Hellfire!

You want me to abandone this singularly goodly way for a three godhead in one Christian God? Or should I abandone it for the Jewish God, while the Jews do not even truly believe in God as a universal God, but a tribal one for them alone, excluding all other Creations? Yesterday, on CNN some Jewish scholar in Israel was reported to have said that the burning bush was a Psychadellic allucination that Prophet Moses felt and it was not a reality in itself. I wonder if they feel this way about Moses in disbelieving the reality of his calling to serve as His Prophet Messenger against Pharaoh tyranny and for the good of extracating the Children of Israel's 12 nations from this tyranny and propagating the sole worship of One God, in the same way that Ibrahim (as) had done earlier, no wonder it was easy for them to disregard Jesus as a prophet and Messenger and their very Messiah!

The Christians have followed the same course. Afterall you carry their method of religious rationale and you use the same book. Even though you believe a part and disbelieving the others, but they are just the same, except the part you may believe is the part that they disbelieve.

In the words of Qur''an's Surah Kafiruun, I will not worship what you worship. Neither will you worship what I worship. To you your way and to me mine in worship! Yet I will encourage you to abandone idolatry of the mind and that of the visual as well and come to Success in Is''lam.
Re: Dear Olabowale by skyone(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2008
who is this your creator
Re: Dear Olabowale by MCUsman(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2008
skyone:

who is this your creator

He is the Master and Owner. The Grandeur, Majesty, Omnipotence and Regulation of the affairs of creation. The One Who directs all of the affairs to do with creation, command and recompense. To Him belongs the whole of Creation, all of it is subservient, owned and in continuous need of Him. He is the one that created you.
Re: Dear Olabowale by skyone(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2008
MC Usman:

He is the one that created you.

Absolutely not unless you u r refering to Christ. Has he got a name
Re: Dear Olabowale by olabowale(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2008
@Skyone: There is no Other Creator along with Him. In Yoruba language He is called Eleda, Oluwa, Olorun, Eledumare, Alayelorun, etc. Help me wih the many names! The tribes of the world have their own names for Him, too. The English call Him God, Lord, Almighty, Creator, etc. Finally in the Qur''an, He declares Himself in a proper name as All''ah! In another place He says call Me All''ah, call Me AlRahman, to Me belongs the Most beautiful Names! And we see that He has 99 plus names and attributes which we human knows Him by. Then there are more which we do not know. Yet there are which Only He knows! My Creator, without a doubt created you, everyone and Jesus Christ son of Mary(as)!
Re: Dear Olabowale by feelgood(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2008
Apparently you did not get the import of my post. Following the veiled fatwa threat, Seun has had to put is'lam under his 'protective custody' while allowing vitriolic incursions into Xtian threads - this preferential treatment is a minus for is'lamic tolerance, no? I trust, you would agree that David, Havila, osisi, pilgrim1 & other good folks of yore have adequately treated your recycled & diversionary post above.
Cheers
Re: Dear Olabowale by 4Him(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2008
feelgood, they will pretend not to get the import of your post. McUsman was the one who sent the threatening emails to Seun, beats me that he is still allowed to post freely.

Olabowale never understands anything, attempting to reason with him is like hitting ur head on a brick wall.
Re: Dear Olabowale by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2008
some people dont think cyberspace should be fun too?
Re: Dear Olabowale by olabowale(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2008
@4Him:
Olabowale never understands anything, attempting to reason with him is like hitting your head on a brick wall.
Dafidi! Se emi lo nbu bayi? Oma se o! Aba jo to fe fi bami soro. Ijo ti nba rie, mba lo eti e. Sugbon o ti dagba ju eni ti a le se be fun. I give the accorded respect to whoever it is deserving of it!

If I am that daft, I wonder why you and others in the Christian or should I say Pauline camp, go crazy when I write? David, don't hit the head hard on the rock or boulder! I want you to be 100% upstair, always. There is still a great future ahead of you. In the process of your life journey, you will discover Is''lam.

Maybe David you need to get a legal Yam to Chop! Afterall, you that will relax you. It will help you to be in that mood after having a good portion of Thanksgiving Turkey meal. I don't eat Turkey but i know the feeling. This is what you need.
Re: Dear Olabowale by feelgood(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2008
@4Him
would Olabowale be doing a pretendski? That would be below him, dont you think? That would be a shame now - thought he believed in a level playing field; that's why this post was directed to him - obviously I'm wrong.
Do agree about the bit on making him to see reason as a dauntless task - you folks have over the years diligently & expositorily treated his varied treatise, yet he keeps on recycling same ol stuff - some guys are just impossible.
mc usman? Still wondering how he was able to terrify the once upon a time 'hard nut' admin guy - say, would a recourse to 'omi nigbon' have aided him? Poor admin - but then he has unwittingly put a lie to the is'lamists' claim of tolerance. What a round house punch to the 'great' religion.
Re: Dear Olabowale by theopops: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
Wow. This is a big disgrace for M'uslims. It took a threat for Seun to "greatly respect" your religion. I will be so ashamed, I'll not be able to show my face, if I was one of you. It's a big shame.

Sad, sad, sad. Greatly pathetic.
Re: Dear Olabowale by olabowale(m): 1:25am On Mar 07, 2008
@feelgood: Why would I do a pretendski? Thats not my style. I do not fight dirty, but I fight very hard, in a very rational and strategical way.

@theopops: There is no reason for any Mus''lim to hid his or her face in shame. It is a good thing to be bashful and be shy. But shamefulness in the way you are looking at it, is a bad thing. Is''lam is very wholesome. All mus"lims should be grateful to God for His mercy.
Re: Dear Olabowale by MCUsman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2008
4Him:

McUsman was the one who sent the threatening emails to Seun, beats me that he is still allowed to post freely.

theopops:

Sad, sad, sad. Greatly pathetic.

cry cry cry Sad, sad, sad. Greatly pathetic. just imaging how you will roast in hell.
Re: Dear Olabowale by 4Him(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2008
MC Usman . . . go and read Sura 19:71 then come back here to talk about hell.
Re: Dear Olabowale by babs787(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
@David

MC Usman . . . go and read Sura 19:71 then come back here to talk about hell

You are still here crying over surah 19 v 71 when Olabowale has dealt extensively on it. Does that shows that you have nothing new to serve us? cool
Re: Dear Olabowale by 4Him(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2008
babs787:

@David

You are still here crying over surah 19 v 71 when Olabowale has dealt extensively on it. Does that shows that you have nothing new to serve us? cool

indeed. Is that why the rest of u are so afraid of it? grin
Re: Dear Olabowale by babs787(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2008
@David

indeed. Is that why the rest of u are so afraid of it?

No muslim is affraid of it.
Re: Dear Olabowale by MCUsman(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2008
@4him

What's up about the Zionist symbol. Is it your new found faith.

Why not the tree cross. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Olabowale by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2008
wink 4Him , I thank God (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) that being a Christian means not believing in Religion simply because religion is man's way of trying to find and please God, instead God was the one who decided to find and save us (starting from the Garden of Eden which was on earth right down to the time that Christ died and resurrected). As such those who labour trying to find him (grail message, is"lam, etc ) are just labouring in vain , they would be saved, if they have been granted the mercy and grace to know the Hope of Salvation. If not , I am sorry to say that they are already doomed. Nothing we say or do would change that. Our salvation and their possibility of salvation does not depend on them but rather it depends on the work of salvation being done on them by the Holy Spirit.

Its unfortunate that Olabowale and co , constantly set themselves up for eternal destruction by their utterances denying the Deity of Christ and His crucifixion and ressurection and the work of the Holy Spirit.

I pity them because they know not what they do, simply because sinning against the Holy Spirit is one sin that does not have forgiveness, as such there is a very high probability that they might have already sealed their own eternity.

Jesus Christ (in the bible) said:

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

---------------------------------------------------------------

As concerns Olabowale, Samba123, babs787 MC Usman (Nairaland Terrorist), 4Him although i must admit that its kinda difficult to ignore what they say, yet don't worry yourself, They would not be the first to do what they are doing and they would not be the last.

When they pick and choose from the bible, what supports and suites islam and at the same time claim as physical but vain act of glorifying the contraption of the belief.

Don't worry yourself about their stand, Saul was not converted to become Paul via the words of reason, rather he was converted because God (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) wanted him to be,

If and when God needs them, He would get them (If He doesn't mean that is a sad loss of Souls), Although, my quess is that God (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) would have to physically perform a miracle in their heart and lives for them to realise who they are, and why and how they are being used by "their Father the devil.", who has deceived ignore facts and truths about who they worship, how they worship and from whence who they worship comes.

As such just like i got to know while listening to an audio file, I would advise that you consider that the bible says that:

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Although its sad and difficult to admit, yet the biblical truth is that; devilish contraptions such is'la.m, catholism, hinduism, buddism et al, would exist until the end of time.

Its sad that most people (Olabowale, catholism, hinduism, buddism et al) who are involved with them and who refuse to go out from within them (for selfish and fearful reason) might end up being there (to be destroyed during the Amageddon) during the last

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Rev 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
Rev 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Part of our jobs as Christians is preach the Gospel to those who are still dead in the Spirit, whether or not they accept is their perogative,

One is for sure, we Christians already know how it will all end , in Victory for God (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), and defeat for the Devil (is"la.m, catholism, hinduism etc).

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
Rev 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
Rev 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
Rev 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
Rev 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
Rev 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
Rev 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
Rev 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
Rev 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Rev 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Rev 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Rev 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Dear Olabowale by Maykelly(f): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2008
ALL THIS POST FOR ME IS STILL ATTACKING, ATTACKING AND ATTACKING.
QUESTION FOR ALL POSTERS ABOVE INCLUDING THE AUTHOR

QUESTION 1. FOR CHRISTIANS(REAL BORN AGAIN) WHO IS YOUR CREATOR?

QUESTION 2. FOR MUS'LIMS(REAL MUS'LIM) " WHO IS YOUR CREATOR?"

QUESTION 3. EVERY ONE THAT HAS BREATH WHO IS YOUR CREATOR?

SELECT FROM THE LIST BELOW

A.     CHRIST JESUS ?
B.     MO'HAMMED
C.     CHURCH
D.     MOSQUE
E.     YOUR SELF
F.     GOD,  ALLAH, ABASI, CHINEKE, OLUWA, JEHOVAH, GOD OF OUR FORE-FATHERS. Defending my God and my saviour Christ this way by attacking by words does not make sence. WE ARE ONE, Except if someone is worshiping idols in forum.

MY CREATOR IS GOD. ALLAH, ABASI,CHINEKE,OLUWA,JEHOVAH,GOD OF OUR FOR-FATHERS
Re: Dear Olabowale by babs787(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2008
@May Kelly

ALL THIS POST FOR ME IS STILL ATTACKING, ATTACKING AND ATTACKING.
QUESTION FOR ALL POSTERS ABOVE INCLUDING THE AUTHOR

QUESTION 1. FOR CHRISTIANS(REAL BORN AGAIN) WHO IS YOUR CREATOR?

QUESTION 2. FOR MUS'LIMS(REAL MUS'LIM) " WHO IS YOUR CREATOR?"

QUESTION 3. EVERY ONE THAT HAS BREATH WHO IS YOUR CREATOR?

SELECT FROM THE LIST BELOW

A. CHRIST JESUS ?
B. MO'HAMMED
C. CHURCH
D. MOSQUE
E. YOUR SELF
F. GOD, ALLAH, ABASI, CHINEKE, OLUWA, JEHOVAH, GOD OF OUR FORE-FATHERS

MY CREATOR IS GOD. ALLAH, ABASI,CHINEKE,OLUWA,JEHOVAH,GOD OF OUR FOR-FATHERS

I have been following your intelligent posts, removing rancour and trying to bridge the gap of understanding between the two religions. May God reward you in your quest for peace but at the same, I will like to respond to this very last post of Sysuser.
Re: Dear Olabowale by Maykelly(f): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2008
@
babs787:

@May Kelly
I have been following your intelligent posts, removing rancour and trying to bridge the gap of understanding between the two religions. May God reward you in your quest for peace but at the same, I will like to respond to this very last post of Sysuser.

I don't think is neccessary to answer Sysuser. we can over look things. Since we are ONE in this forum.
Re: Dear Olabowale by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2008
Luk 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Re: Dear Olabowale by babs787(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2008
@May Kelly

I don't think is neccessary to answer Sysuser. we can over look things. Since we are ONE in this forum.

Honestly, I respect you so much but I have already prepared his statement and will post soon and will also respond to his post in Islamic thread on simialrities between catholic and I S lam.

I am very sorry if I am hurting you. sad

Note: I still noticed his last post despite the fact that you told me not to respond and will combine his two post.

@Sysuser

Expect my response soon.
Re: Dear Olabowale by Maykelly(f): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2008
SysUser:

Luk 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

@SysUser, Attacker & defender - I hope you are not referring to me. You're on your own. You are not defending christian because Christians have Wisdom and Understanding just like GOD their creator.
Re: Dear Olabowale by babs787(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2008
@May Kelly

@SysUser, Attacker & defender - I hope you are not referring to me. You're on your own. You are not defending christian because Christians have Wisdom and Understanding just like GOD their creator.

Please I have to reply since he is even attacking his fellow sister in faith. I wonder where his gets his teaching from yet he would run when we resort to debate. He is loose and will need to shut his mouth for him.
Re: Dear Olabowale by Maykelly(f): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2008
babs787:

@May Kelly
Please I have to reply since he is even attacking his fellow sister in faith. I wonder where his gets his teaching from yet he would run when we resort to debate. He is loose and will need to shut his mouth for him.

yah, but we've to get prepared because his offline now - who knows his next bomb, I know he will not be harsh to us this time beacuse we love him.
Re: Dear Olabowale by babs787(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2008
@May Kelly

yah, but we've to get prepared because his offline now - who knows his next bomb, I know he will not be harsh to us this time beacuse we love him.

I am feeling your sisterly post that look like obstacle trying to hinder me from sending my prepared post towards him. You are just like Stranger26, Mukina and Ayinba that I respect their posts so much. I dont want to hurt you because you are a christian too and my post touched most of the verses he posted on the book of revelation and specifically the one he supported Horus on the exact location of heaven, hell and the wearing of linen cloth having forgotten that the book of revelation made mention of linen cloth, fowl flying in heaven and having supper together with God.
Re: Dear Olabowale by Maykelly(f): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2008
@ babs787 , don't you think indirectly you have started sending your post. Anyway sha, get ready for him, while me too I will get ready, because i think He will not find our post funny when his Online. more especially me. undecided
Re: Dear Olabowale by babs787(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2008
Nope, I havent but still preparing it because it touched the verses he supplied from the book of revelation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Encounters With The Spiritual Travellers / How Long Does It Take For Species To Evolve? / I Don't Understand Christianity,i Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.