Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Letter To My Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Future Wife (1215 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Future Wife by barnaby04(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dear Future Wife,

Trust this message meets you well and hope you had a very lovely day! Have been constrained to pen down these few lines to you this evening as a way of connecting with you emotionally, though we seem quite far apart now, but it is my sincere belief that in a no too distant time from now, both of us should be beaming with all smiles!!!

At the start of this year, both of us prayed to the lord for one particular thing! We both asked the lord for his direction and guidiance in choosing and meeting the right partner, the person that we both will spend our entire life with, a friend and a dependable ally. To us, it seemed God is slow in answering our prayers considering the fact that almost on a weekly basis, we are being invited by one friend or the other to attend his/her wedding.

My dear future wife, I probably must have caused you a lot of pains, sleepless nights and agony on the fact that have not made that particular move that will ensure both of us becomes husband and wife. Basically, have had to be very careful and tread softly in searching you and just YOU out from the crowd of women that I daily encounter in the church, on the road, clubs or every social place of interests have had cause to visit because have come to realise from experience that all that gliiter is not GOLD and that good character far out weighs beauty which seems to be the craze today among single guys.

Being slow and patient in getting the right result is better than being in an hurry to marry and thereby regretting in life. I don't want to miss YOU neither do I want you to fall into the wrong hands as well. I have a strong believe that sooner than later, the world will celebrate our Super Story episode together.

I know that you are some where reading this piece now and battling with your inner feelings about the content of this letter and also asking yourself the question whether am that person you have been dreaming about all these while? I want to reassure you that am more ready and committed towards putting that ring on hand soonest.

My dear future wife, I will be communicating with you shortly again but please, keep yourself for me cos am coming for you soon and very soon.

Its me

Your husband in-waiting!

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Future Wife by Flexherbal(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
I pray that the right person for you, gets to see this.
Re: Letter To My Future Wife by ebbybest(f): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Feeling emotional already.
Re: Letter To My Future Wife by marycookie93: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Interesting
Re: Letter To My Future Wife by rexericx(m): 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nice one
Permission to copy dem?
Re: Letter To My Future Wife by barnaby04(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
rexericx:
Nice one Permission to copy dem?
Oga, wetin u want copy oo?
Re: Letter To My Future Wife by halfricanadian(f): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
smiley smiley and i pray she is a good woman

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Future Wife by origbo2015(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice one
Re: Letter To My Future Wife by LuveU2(f): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
smiley smiley and i pray she is a good woman
Our prayer o

(1) (Reply)

How Many Did This? / Should I Ignore Her Attitude? / Be The Man Every Woman Dreams To Be With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.