Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,798 members, 7,834,691 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri (26800 Views)

Breakin News Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by BankeSmalls(f): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
obailala:
The point I wanted to make was that the blame should be within... enough of all these blaming of others for our woes. GEJ is SS/SE, but he built airports around Nigeria, and he built roads around Nigeria. But where are the roads he built in the SS/SE?...

The dilapidated PH airport which happens to be the only international airport in the SS was abandoned by a SS/SE president because of a meaningless rift with amaechi.

The only bridge which the SE has repeatedly asked successive governments to build, a SS/SE president eventually gets to start it, but he sets it as a PPP arrangement which forces the people of the SE to pay for the bridge from it for 25 years.

All of the above happens and you expect me to agree that the biggest problem we have in the SE and SS is the north or the SW as is always peddled?... I'm sorry, I dont agree with that age-long believe; thats the simple point I was trying to make.
You are misinformed. Every trouble in the SS is being caused in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Ibudus: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

Put words in my mouth nah. Since you try to judge me, today I go finish you...you hypocrite. Full of hate? Actually yorubas are ones full of hate. Yorubas have no conscience at all otherwise they will be out there protesting that is not fair that Lagos ports and airport are the major destinations for shipping and flying despite SE and SS/oil companies accounting for nearly 80% of patronage. Despite Port Harcourt, Calabar and Warri ports being closer to the ocean than Lagos ports. Yorubas and including yourself are aware of this wickedness but keep quiet because you people have no conscience, just outright wicked and hateful. I'm sure you were in church or mosque today...hypocrites.

You SE SS are really fooling yourselves and very soon, you will realise that those cowards you support are only destroying your future. You are not the only NDs and you should stop fooling the NDs. I pity your lives because am sure you are not better than many here, yet you support people that will inflict more hardship on you. Your time is really up
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by cckris: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
onatisi:

The dullard is the big problem this nation has,he won an election that sharply divided the nation along ethnic lines and yet instead of him unifying the nation and start a national healing process like obj did with the national reconciliation panel ,he has been acting as if other ethnic groups are second fiddle.

Buhari's trying to scatter the SOLID PDP STRUCTURE against 2019 elections. But APC will lose Edo State, to show how unpopular they are, even after Jega rigged 2015 elections to made Buhari president.
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by obailala(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The sick cretins re simply looking for an opportunity to scream 'fuel scarcity, Booohari Booohari'. But Nigerians knw better to undertnd that Saboteurs re the problem and not Buhari.
Absolutely, they think that by sabotaging the entire nation's progress, they can form an opinion in the minds of the people about buhari against 2019. But then, the plan is very obvious to even the blind; no sensible person would judge buharis performance based on a very glaring case of politically driven economic sabotage.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by obailala(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
BankeSmalls:

You are misinformed. Every trouble in the SS is being caused in the SW.
Can you please throw some sense into what you just said above?
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by mmsen: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nkem4040:

What many Nigerians don't know is part of the agenda of the so-called Lagos - Calabar Rail is to lift crude oil in bulk oil rail tankers from Niger Delta to Lagos...straight to Dangote refinery. Our people in SS and SE don't know this...that's why they fought tooth and nail to make sure that project was in the budget.

The oil will be paid for and refined in Nigeria which is better than the status quo where oil is taken abroad to be refined at then sold back to Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by obailala(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
PhilemonObende:

It's a good plan if you ask me. Anytime your murderoud El-dullardeen lord and saviour kills people for their political beliefs, there should be a significant cut on his sources of finance and a concomitant inhibition of his ability to buy bullets. Murderous monkeys and presiotic dullards should be banned from having guns.

If you are 20% intelligent, you will agree with me. grin grin grin
I dont think I should be responding to what you wrote above cos its obvious you aren't serious.

But just to chip in a little fact for you, when you sabotage the economy, you remove food from the tables of the ordinary Nigerian general public which you and your family are a part of. The last to be affected by such a famine are politicians and their families, let alone the president. If you had any iota of intellects in your person, you should have known this.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by obailala(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by PhilemonObende: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
obailala:
[s]I dont think I should be responding to what you wrote above cos its obvious you aren't serious.

But just to chip in a little fact for you, when you sabotage the economy, you remove food from the tables of the ordinary Nigerian general public which you and your family are a part of. The last to be affected by such a famine are politicians and their families, let alone the president. If you had any iota of intellects in your person, you should have known this.[/s]

Just like we agreed that the buck stopped at GEJ's table last administration, if you are intelligent you would also agree that the buck stops at buhari's table now. Violent reactions will always justifiably follow murderous, nepotistic, tribalistic and feudal actions. grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by PhilemonObende: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
obailala:
Buhari's first budget has only been passed just 2 months ago and some developmental projects have begun in earnest; I'm sure you've seen thread on this forum of contractors going back to site in several major roads projects across the federation?... You cant claim not to have seen that.

There was not a single developmental project last year because the budget for 2015 (which by the way was not drawn by buhari) made provisions mainly for salary payment, it had next to nothing allocated for capital projects.

Already for several months, the bombings have reduced planned national income by half, the budget for 2016 is already in a deficit and that means even the projects planned for this year cannot all be executed, that is sad as it makes an already bad situation worse. What I do not understand is the psyche of those who actually celebrate this collective misfortune.

I am sure you also an "ibo" who hailed buhari's budget where he allocated the lowest budget to "your SE".
Did the north take the lowest budget under GEJ like the SE is suffering under buhari? grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by PhilemonObende: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
obailala:
The point I'm making is that you sound happy over the misfortunes of the nation.

Do you really know the definition of a nation?

finally, didn't you sound happy when your el-dullardeen was killing defenceless people with differing political views in the SESS region? grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by obailala(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
PhilemonObende:

I am sure you also an "ibo" who hailed buhari's budget where he allocated the lowest budget to "your SE".
Did the north take the lowest budget under GEJ like the SE is suffering under buhari? grin grin
Did your gej give the SE a better budget than Buhari?
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Ezemust: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
obailala:
Bombing people in borno state although bad, it shouldn't have had a major effect on the development of the rest of the country if the govt was serious. Its not in anyway comparable to bombing pipelines which feed the entire nation. Before you continue to justify these pipeline bombings, abeg you never tire for fuel scarcity?... How can anyone be cool with the bombing of pipeline taking crude to refineries thereby crippling the refineries? undecided
wat are u talking about?do u know how much was bugeted for security in gej era?there is no way u can justify boko haram
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
obailala:
Absolutely, they think that by sabotaging the entire nation's progress, they can form an opinion in the minds of the people about buhari against 2019. But then, the plan is very obvious to even the blind; no sensible person would judge buharis performance based on a very glaring case of politically driven economic sabotage.
It is for this very reason Nigerians will insist on a 2nd term for PMB.
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by successbuchi32(m): 6:19am On Jul 04, 2016
PMB I tot u can hear,talk,see and nose thru now, if this is thru, what then is happening?. Pls listerning to those guys for they mean biz. Save us from more caterstrophy.
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by damon222: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
obailala:
What do you mean by my turn?

You are suffering all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion or political inclination and you claim you are 'doing back'?

When fuel scarcity returns and hits hard, does it affect only apc supporters?... when power supply remains zero, does it affect only apc leaders or apc supporters?

So what exactly is the wisdom in celebrating people sabotaging refineries, fuel supply, the overall economy and power supply?
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by GEJisBOKO: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2018
today they are blaming yoruba for the dearth of investors in their region. SMH

Cc GoldNiagara
Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by Mustack: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
and they're blame Yoruba for this..

https://www.nairaland.com/4272450/yorubas-seaport-monopoly-hand-tinapas

GOD pls borrow the rechargeable light for them to see

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri by GEJisBOKO: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mustack:
and they're blame Yoruba for this..

https://www.nairaland.com/4272450/yorubas-seaport-monopoly-hand-tinapas

GOD pls borrow the rechargeable light for them to see
na so we see am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Developers Of Lekki Deep Sea Port In Lagos (photos) / Probe Garki Hospital - Ayo Owolabi, Father Of Precious Owolabi Demands / Edo Assembly Relocates Sitting Over ‘Impeachment Scare’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.