Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! (2376 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites / Xenophobia: Are Nigerians The Biggest Hypocrites In Human History? / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Now that you are here, summoned by an Afonaja(a proud one) grin grin grin grin...…let’s get straight to the point. So Kanu was granted bail on health ground…..on HEALTH GROUND!!!!.....I did not see that coming, did the Biafrians?
Does this it mean that while he was forming James Bond in front of the camera, he was actually busy holding his stomach, vomiting and begging a Fulani Justice to please allow him go home?
Does this man below look sick to you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4730373_colik4_jpeged45e43c48f37ceb9048dab251ad8af1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3194734_kalu_jpeg57695b0157cd004f231f9c968c8b1fc0

Infact he was looking so fresh that IPods were insulting Afonja/Nigerians about how fresh dude look in prison every time he goes to the court……..

fuckingAyaya:
Nelson Mandela of Nigeria come oo nah hotel or prison dis man dey self see as he fresh well afonjas right now
prince9851:
dis man is too fresh abeg
meanwhile d pple dat Keep mocking him about watery beans,
see wat dey look like
5starmilitant:
This Nnamdi Kanu is swagger-gingering the court o. See as afonja policemen dey urge to take picture with him. cheesy cheesy cheesy
BrutalJab:
Nnamdi KANU, Bullhari's nightmare.
Still looking fresh and nice than most Afonjas self that roam the street upadan.
saint7000:
Even Afonjas on American Obama's diet can never ever ever look near to what he looks like. I can single out an afonja in a crowd even in Europe because they look like Sudanese and are very malnourished like the pic you posted!

Remember when he went haywire in court and what did Ipods say…..read people

tankara1010:
These are Biafrans for you...fearless and believe in fairness and justice for all!
PhilemonObende:
Ol boy this video is HOT. Even Buhari go fear if him watch. Abeg wetin dey give Biafra people this kain liver?
LecciGucci:
Mr man shut ut trap.. any sensible person who watched dat video will simply know dat man is courageous and fearless.

So where did the sickness come from if the dude is so fresh that even Obama dey jealous am……or is he a coward, backstabber and a pretender like the guy below

[img]https://3.bp..com/-pIA7UsruzpA/VvI8CLH8YnI/AAAAAAACW_4/UZ37I8LWg0gKbLlhllagB0ovyrQKxcG-w/s640/ekiti%2Blawmaker.jpg[/img]

Recall lpod reactions to the pic above, Ipod slammed we Afonaja as cowards using the above pic to depict cowardice, now let’s turn the table round. What is the difference between the above pic and Nnamdi Kanu forming James Bond in front of camera while begging Fulani justice Binta to grant him bail on health ground...again on HEALTH GROUND? Which is worst the Ekiti law maker or Nnmadi kanu.

So......
………………….. WHERE DID HEALTH BAIL REQUEST COME FROM?
…………………….WHEN DID HE FILE FOR IT?
....................HOW COME EVEN THE MEDIA DID KNOW ABOUT?
……………………..WAS HE PRETENDING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA ALL THIS WHILE FORMING JAMES BOND BUT BEGGING JUSTICE BINTA FOR BAIL ON HEALTH GROUND?

This and many more questions need answers….but how come nobody especially Ipods are quiet over these questions cos I did not see the bail on HEALTH condition coming………..DID YOU?
Oh……to the IPODS who have nothing to contribute except:
Shout Afonjaaaaa!!!……or You must be pained…..OP is jobless......we don hear all of them before grin grin grin grin grin

The internet never forgets....is it now safe to say Ipods are the biggest hypocrites in Africa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BiaframustDie
bantudra
IpobExposed
sarrki
Omenkalives
ISTANDWITHBUHAR
aribisala0
Gamegod

@Mod, no rule broken here so please dont delete.....let people discuss freely

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Itzdrazzle(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Do wetin? Check my signature abeg
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by omenkaLives(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2017
@ Najoke, you even missed the biggest evidence of the zombie nature and crass stupidity of the supporters of this fraudster called Kanu.

Was it not on this same forum we saw these fools open dozens of threads to praise and worship the con artist when it was alleged he rejected bail insisting he wouldn't leave his fellow criminals behind? Didn't we see how the fools said "Kanu is not an afonja", "he would NEVER betray his brothers", "it would have been surprising if he had accepted the bail", "Afonjas would be so pained he rejected bail", etc.

Fast forward four days and we see these same people shouting at the top of their voices from the same dirty mouths how "Afonjas wouldn't sleep tonight because Kanu has left kuje"!!!

I mean, how in God's gracious name can a human being be so stupid?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Xway(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
@ Najoke, you even missed the biggest evidence of the zombie nature and crass stupidity of the supporters of this fraudster called Kanu.

Was it not on this same forum we saw these fools open dozens of threads to praise and worship the con artist when it was alleged he rejected bail insisting he wouldn't leave his fellow criminals behind? Didn't we see how the fools said "Kanu is not an afonja", "he would NEVER betray his brothers", "it would have been surprising if he had accepted the bail", "Afonjas would be so pained he rejected bail", etc.

Fast forward four days and we see these same people shouting at the top of their voices from the same dirty mouths how "Afonjas wouldn't sleep tonight because Kanu has left kuje"!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nukualofa: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:

Go to Benue thread and comment on yourr useless ggovernor that turned a farming state to grazing land for your fulani Masters.

No matter how hard you try, you can never be a Yoruba because of the shape of your head.

Today is Saturday, go and rest your nerves because of NK is free.

I thought you were celebrating nonsobaba because he insulted ipob until he told you off. He gave you a full dose of his venom to show you that he can never allow a common benue boy to deceive him

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nukualofa: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2017
MasterChen warned his Yoruba brothers to stop kiliing themselves on biafra matters because he doesn't affect them in anyway but some scallywags have sworn to bring disgrace to their race

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nukualofa: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Omenkalives is still in pains after NK was released. You can't stop a moving train.

A benue boy who is doing the bidding of his Fulani master

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2017
[[s]quote author=Nukualofa post=56031757] Go to Benue thread and comment on yourr useless ggovernor that turned a farming state to grazing land for your fulani Masters.

No matter how hard you try, you can never be a Yoruba because of the shape of your head.

Today is Saturday, go and rest your nerves because of NK is free.

I thought you were celebrating nonsobaba because he insulted ipob until he told you off. He gave you a full dose of his venom to show you that he can never allow a common benue boy to deceive him[/quote][/s]
Stick to the topic

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2017
[s]
Nukualofa:
MasterChen warned his Yoruba brothers to stop kiliing themselves on biafra matters because he doesn't affect them in anyway but some scallywags have sworn to bring disgrace to their race
[/s]
Stop shifting goal post......were you expecting Kanu to be granted bail on health ground despite looking healtheir than Buhari and Afonjas grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Nukualofa:
Omenkalives is still in pains after NK was released. You can't stop a moving train.

A benue boy who is doing the bidding of his Fulani master
But Kanu begged....prostrated....pleaded.....cried to a Fulani justice to grant him bail.....on. Health ground........ a fulani grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4768096_receivesense_jpegd13000c4a549f81d17a2ba07c53f4d73

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nukualofa: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2017
There is a kid cancelling my post but unknown to him he is and ll remain a kid who doesn't deserve my attention. Continue disgracing your people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by OjukwuWarBird: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Afonjas crying since 2days ago because of NK release

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nukualofa: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Omenkalives is running around looking for NK thread whereas Smeagol is turning into a Vegetable daily in aso rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Afonjas crying since 2days ago because of NK release
We have heard.....now is Kanu a coward, hypocrite and a con artist......yes or no.
Were you expecting Kanu 6o beg tor bail.....beg a fulani .......on health ground....is he no longer the brave courageous ipod we see when the camara is around

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......confirmed....Ipods are Africa's biggest hypocrites grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by CltrAltDel: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Spot on........these Biafuros are hypocrites and confirmed coward.
We said it before but you know they are too gullible to listen.

Good work Op

4 Likes

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by OlanreJohnson: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
We oduduwanudeens and Afonjas need to forget about Biafrans and focus on how to manage the IDP camps in Kwara and Oshogbo where our able-bodied men go to hunt for cheap human head for sale at jankara market.

People are getting missing in our IDP camps and ending up in jakara human spare parts market and do nothing about it. Even when our mothers protested the disappearance of people we ignore because human parts add to our GDP which is greater than the whole of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by bantudra: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:
Now that you are here, summoned by an Afonaja(a proud one) grin grin grin grin...…let’s get straight to the point. So Kanu was granted bail on health ground…..on HEALTH GROUND!!!!.....I did not see that coming, did the Biafrians?
Does this it mean that while he was forming James Bond in front of the camera, he was actually busy holding his stomach, vomiting and begging a Fulani Justice to please allow him go home?
Does this man below look sick to you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4730373_colik4_jpeged45e43c48f37ceb9048dab251ad8af1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3194734_kalu_jpeg57695b0157cd004f231f9c968c8b1fc0

Infact he was looking so fresh that IPods were insulting Afonja/Nigerians about how fresh dude look in prison every time he goes to the court……..

Remember when he went haywire in court and what did Ipods say…..read people

So where did the sickness come from if the dude is so fresh that even Obama dey jealous am……or is he a coward, backstabber and a pretender like the guy below

[img]https://3.bp..com/-pIA7UsruzpA/VvI8CLH8YnI/AAAAAAACW_4/UZ37I8LWg0gKbLlhllagB0ovyrQKxcG-w/s640/ekiti%2Blawmaker.jpg[/img]

Recall lpod reactions to the pic above, Ipod slammed we Afonaja as cowards using the above pic to depict cowardice, now let’s turn the table round. What is the difference between the above pic and Nnamdi Kanu forming James Bond in front of camera while begging Fulani justice Binta to grant him bail on health ground...again on HEALTH GROUND? Which is worst the Ekiti law maker or Nnmadi kanu.

So......
………………….. WHERE DID HEALTH BAIL REQUEST COME FROM?
…………………….WHEN DID HE FILE FOR IT?
....................HOW COME EVEN THE MEDIA DID KNOW ABOUT?
……………………..WAS HE PRETENDING IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA ALL THIS WHILE FORMING JAMES BOND BUT BEGGING JUSTICE BINTA FOR BAIL ON HEALTH GROUND?

This and many more questions need answers….but how come nobody especially Ipods are quiet over these questions cos I did not see the bail on HEALTH condition coming………..DID YOU?
Oh……to the IPODS who have nothing to contribute except:
Shout Afonjaaaaa!!!……or You must be pained…..OP is jobless......we don hear all of them before grin grin grin grin grin

The internet never forgets....is it now safe to say Ipods are the biggest hypocrites in Africa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BiaframustDie
bantudra
IpobExposed
sarrki
Omenkalives
ISTANDWITHBUHAR
aribisala0
Gamegod

@Mod, no rule broken here so please dont delete.....let people discuss freely

dont mind them jor...dem sabi wayo pass anything....yeye people...

2 Likes

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by bantudra: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
what pissed me off most is,they wanted to swarm ipobexposed....they can forget that.....
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by najoke: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
bantudra:
what pissed me off most is,they wanted to swarm ipobexposed....they can forget that.....
Dont mind the hypocrites....they were making noise up and down, opening numerous thread on how the coward will never accept bail ........meanwhile the fresher than fresh coward was begging a Fulani to grant him bail on health ground........I really need to know which health ground......na AIDS, gono ,syphilis he catch for prison.....Biafuros make una come explain

Oh I get.....na Kuje beans cause am grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by bitcoinvin(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily.
Afonjas oya,come and wail!!Quoting Me back assures me Your Father is Bastard and your Mother Raped according to islamic Teaching.

2 Likes

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by bantudra: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:

Dont mind the hypocrites....they were making noise up and down, opening numerous thread on how the coward will never accept bail ........meanwhile the fresher than fresh coward was begging a Fulani to grant him bail on health ground........I really need to know which health ground......na AIDS, gono ,syphilis he catch for prison.....Biafuros make una come explain

Oh I get.....na Kuje beans cause am grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry

they stormed the ol politics section with their gabbage....idiiotic people..... angry

hahahahah...who knows... grin grin grin grin
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
omenkaLives:

That your troll friend will soon come here, strike through this post and say 'Nonsense Trash". You just made an apt description of the fool that he is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
bitcoinvin:
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily.
Afonjas oya,come and wail!!Quoting Me back assures me Your Father is Bastard and your Mother Raped according to islamic Teaching.
But he still begged a Fulani Judge to allow him go attend to his health. Fearless man dey beg?Abi fearless man deyy form ill health? grin

1 Like

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by paBuhari(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:

But Kanu begged....prostrated....pleaded.....cried to a Fulani justice to grant him bail.....on. Health ground........ a fulani grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4768096_receivesense_jpegd13000c4a549f81d17a2ba07c53f4d73
AFONJA muslim!! If you are pained by the released of Nnamdi Kanu, beg oduduwa to come again and arrest Kanu grin grin grin
This bitter people are pained by Kanu's release. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by LionDeLeo: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
kropotkin33:
That your troll friend will soon come here, strike through this post and say 'Nonsense Trash". You just made an apt description of the fool that he is

grin grin grin.

What I observe is that the illiterate wants to be popular on nl through omenkali.ves, and I doubt if he is educated beyond sec sch. (Although, in one of his several handles, he claimed to be a graduate).

Just check, whenever you come across a comment by omenkali.ves, scroll down, he must appear.

And funny enough, he is just one of these hustlers struggling to make ends meet through electronics business (may be repair and petty retailing) and he can't focus on his business.

Frankly speaking, I visit nl to read comments by omenkali.ves and mod.ath, but unfortunately, Moda.th rarely makes comments on my area of interest these days. She seems to be more interested in all these currency business.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by ZombieTAMER: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
najoke:

We have heard.....now is Kanu a coward, hypocrite and a con artist......yes or no.
Were you expecting Kanu 6o beg tor bail.....beg a fulani .......on health ground....is he no longer the brave courageous ipod we see when the camara is around
A lot of kids on this forum
LionDeLeo:

grin grin grin.

What I observe is that the illiterate wants to be popular on nl through omenkali.ves, and I doubt if he is educated beyond sec sch. (Although, in one of his several handles, he claimed to be a graduate).

Just check, whenever you come across a comment by omenkali.ves, scroll down, he must appear.

And funny enough, he is just one of these hustlers struggling to make ends meet through electronics business (may be repair and petty retailing) and he can't focus on his business.

Frankly speaking, I visit nl to read comments by omenkali.ves and mod.ath, but unfortunately, Moda.th rarely makes comments on my area of interest these days. She seems to be more interested in all these currency business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
afonjas are really pained..

haaa see painment on top kanu

1 Like

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
abeg awolowo for claim sick naa atleast he for live by now..

1 Like

Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
kids everywhere...
Re: IPODS.........Are Africa's biggest Hypocrites!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
person talk afonjas no go fit sleep.. on top this bail matter...

i been dey think say na lie.

but as e be naw...

olboy even their lord and godfathers no go even leep..

igbo kwenu..

umu igbo esika..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ben Bruce Shared Photo To Show Why Nigeria Need To Be Restructured / @NEXT LEVEL. Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line. PICTURES. / Ndigbo Not Interested In 2023 Presidency, We Want Freedom – Ekweremadu Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.