Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? (67432 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by osjoshua(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
donbenedict:
I don't like ladies who smoke
same here...and even guys,.. The most funny part is that it is boldly written they are to die young... I wonder what smokers gain
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by idesylvester(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Does that reduce the price of fuel?!

If she like make she smoke Niger delta oil pipe na she sabi

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Pyno30: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
At least we know those that wear Aso-ke. I no wan call names.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
keishablack:
Guess she wants to be seen as the smoking hot bride. She's beautiful but the cigarette is trashy

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by ayo0147(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmm.. That lady is not a smoker.. She just use it to post becus thats not the way of holding ciggette....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by legundarybeans(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Looks photoshopped undecided
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by GodblessNig247(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hope she hides this photo from her kids when they finally arrive. I guess everybody has a bit of craziness in them. She is showing hers grin
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by pennywys(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
alright
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by kettle84(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pyno30:
You gat natin in stock boi.
receive sense !
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Wenebadu(f): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
End time madness
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cherishing:
Absolute Madness
Haba undecided

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by notoriousbabe: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's her mouth and her life so op shout the fok up
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by oladipo322(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Miss smoker
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Musquareney:
What Do You Make Of This Lady, Creativity Or Craziness?

A lady joke broke the jinx of just ordinary Aso-ebi pictures by posing while holding a cigarette with flames steadily letting out.?

Over to you guys, what's the perfect name for this photo?
You need a job

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Luckymay(f): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Miss
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Pyno30: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
kettle84:
receive sense !
also to you.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
osjoshua:

same here...and even guys,..
The most funny part is that it is boldly written they are to die young...
I wonder what smokers gain
Oga

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Sojebrand(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Issorite
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by ZUBY77(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Her life... her choice.

Her kids will grow up to see this picture and I wonder the kind of advice she will give them.

I don't see any offence being committed by her up there.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Amberon:
Smoking is all fun and games until you develop gangrene necrosis( which has no cure) and get your arm or leg amputated.

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by PrinzeTokz: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
That's what happen to a retired prostitute when the Groom refused to show up on the wedding day..
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Adxee: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is not good enough
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Cherishing(f): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
jenigurl:
Haba undecided
U don de madt Abi

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cherishing:

U don de madt Abi
Lol

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by GodblessNig247(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=jenigurl post=47170916][/quote]

You are smokin' hot like that blazing cigarette up there grin. I truly have a penchant for beauty.
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
GodblessNig247:

You are smokin' hot like that blazing cigarette up there grin. I truly have a penchant for beauty.
Thanks sugah, but I smoke ... grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Cherishing(f): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
jenigurl:
Lol
Good day cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Henovy: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
TrollTrap:
Smoking turns a 9 to a 2 real quick
Bro, how do you mean?
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
GodblessNig247:
Hope she hides this photo from her kids when they finally arrive. I guess everybody has a bit of craziness in them. She is showing hers grin
How is this your business
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by GodblessNig247(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
jenigurl:

Thanks sugah, but I smoke ... grin

Is not bad to smoke but is bad if u don't know the looming consequences of smoking grin
Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tho im nt a smoker bt frm my assessment i dnt tink dat lady actually smoked dat cigarette bcs she isn't doin it right.
Btw, i guess she's only modeling it bt go to all dis owambe parties on d Island u will see women gaily dressed smoking witout no care in d world.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? by CrownV12(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Musquareney:
What Do You Make Of This Lady, Creativity Or Craziness?

A lady joke broke the jinx of just ordinary Aso-ebi pictures by posing while holding a cigarette with flames steadily letting out.?

Over to you guys, what's the perfect name for this photo?
Does the cigarette look lit to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.