Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Palm Kernel Nut Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Palm Kernel Nut Business (1099 Views)

How To Start Cashew Nut Business And Make Money / Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / Profiting Big Time From Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Nut Business by olaide2k6: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2016
Good day, Interested investors can call me for discussions....i supply palm kernel nut to a ready made buyers. It is a sellers mkt and the demand is higher than the supply... the ROI is abt 240k plus per week with a capital of 3.2m. call or Whatsapp 07038764240

Re: Palm Kernel Nut Business by itzdeejay: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where are u..and how can I deliver the nuts to u?
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Business by chadbaby: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
olaide2k6:
Good day, Interested investors can call me for discussions....i supply palm kernel nut to a ready made buyers. It is a sellers mkt and the demand is higher than the supply... the ROI is abt 240k plus per week with a capital of 3.2m. call or Whatsapp 07038764240

We are willing to support your existing registered businesses financially by granting you hitch free loans. We want to help you expand your business. We give loans to businesses in the Trading, farming, health, school, construction and service industry.

We approve Loan Facilities within the range of N500,000- N10,000, 000 with an interest rate of 3% monthly (negotiable) on the principal. Repayment of Principal and Interest is spread on a monthly basis for other businesses and quarterly basis (every 3 months) for schools.

For further enquiries, email or call me for clarification.

rityochez@gmail.com; c.adeoye@fragginvest.com
08188190354;
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read / See My Funded Binary.com Account For A Lab Rat Investment Test (pic) / Free Bitcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.