Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read (1086 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read by Brainyworldent(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Its no more news that on December 12, Operators of MMM in Nigeria froze mavros on MMM stating that it’s action was due to panic and heavy anti-MMM reports by the Nigerian media.
Here are seven reasons why MMM Is Gone For Good

1. There’s no central account. This implies that the so called Mavros are simply electronic money. Everyone waiting to get help had provided help which they paid directly to other people in the past. They themselves argue that there’s no central account. If there’s indeed no central account where is their matured mavro? In the cloud?

2. I believe the system calculated that the get help overwhelmed the provide help. This overload may have happened a month ago and the system had no option than to shut down.

3. Unless new entrants provide enormous help in January, there’s no way the get help group can recoup their money and that happening is very unlikely. The only way out is for the scheme to ask those whose monies are trapped to provide help again. That’s akin to what happened in South Africa and Zimbabwe and we well know where they are now.
Read More:http://www.brainyworldent.com/7-reasons-mmm-nigeria-not-coming-back-read/

1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read by airminem(f): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read by shina101(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Invest in Bitcoin and get guaranteed 30% in just 9 days. Mail me on aboludeshina2010@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 08182966266 for more information.
Re: 7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read by Emmanuel602(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Stay there and be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
They are coming for your head cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read by udumosam23(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
They can come back if they wish. All they need do is condition participants to PH and least half the amount they they're supposed to GH.

When the testimonies of GH starts rolling in, there will be more new participants and the system will normalise again.

Though I suspect that before they frozen the accounts, they scoop monies through their guiders or used unanimous account to save some. This was because my neibour who pH on the 3rd DEC narrated that the number he called to confirmed him asked him to give clearer details of his payments, and mistakenly told him he couldn't differentiate his name from a similar name.

Ironically, he has a friend from another location who pH into same account, with a name that relates to a shoe company.

I may not like this mmm stuff as a person, but if it comes back, a lot more people are going to buy in, then if it collapse the next time, it will be real and disastrous.
Re: 7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read by Royce20: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Contact me to buy and sell bitcoins at best prices. I buy better than most( if not all) Nigerian exchangers. Contact me on whatsapp
0_ 8_ 1_ 6_ 7_ 5_ 6_ 8_ 4_ 3_ 2
Re: 7 Reasons Why MMM Nigeria Is Not Coming Back A Most Read by kepstone: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
So because u dey find traffic u compose this rubbish.... Get a life get sense and work very hard to get ur traffic genuine one if possible I pray u even make $ 2 a month from this ur so call nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now Against Ponzi Schemes! / $100 Bitcoin For Sale (SOLD) / Why My Neighbours Think I'm A Yahoo Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.