Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder (557 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? / 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder by apogeez(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2016
To be frank I have been observing this since that most people answering abraham do have mental disorder, for instance in my area I know of three guy that bears that name they are not that normal. I don't know if you have notice same.

1 Like

Re: Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
Lol... grin grin

It's the truth sha
Re: Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder by GloriaNinja(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2016
that ancient name. I have not seen anyone bearing the name ever.
Re: Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder by BoboFashion(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2016
Wetin persin no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder by Strawman: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2016
How are you sure one of your ancestors was not named Abraham? Your generation may have already inherited his madness cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder by Destined2win: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2016
No it's not true, I have seen Abrahams that are okay
Re: Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder by Destined2win: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Strawman:
How are you sure one of your ancestors was not named Abraham? Your generation may have already inherited his madness cheesy

hahahhhahah.......this thing pain you well, your name na Abraham?

Don't mind Op, he's just been naughty

1 Like

Re: Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder by Strawman: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2016
Destined2win:

hahahhhahah.......this thing pain you well, your name na Abraham?
Don't mind Op, he's just been naughty
Lol, my name is not Abraham o. Me sef just dey mess with OP cheesy
Re: Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2016
Not true!
Re: Have You Notice That Most People Who Bear Abraham Have Mental Disorder by KINGinVAHALA: 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Hi pretty friend, how are you doing and where have you been? I have searched all over nairaland for you. Pretty friend, are you are that i am one of the contestants for Mr Nairaland 2016?

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/08/16 / First Ever Igbo Muslims National Conference Set To Hold In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.