Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" (25340 Views)

Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) / Man Had Sex With His Wife In A Bush Before Killing Her & His 8-Year-Old Stepson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by greatness22(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Emmaoga:

you see your miserable life?...so na when the chiild die you go no say she do evil.

receive sense n receive it in abundance.
Must you insult before u make your point known? Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
missyadorable:
Rivalry among/between wives due to jealousy....One of the ills of polygamy
Say it again...
If only they will learn.
Marry one wife and learn to live with her peacefully. Why compound your problems with 2nd, 3rd, 4th... ... wives?!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by wickedworld: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
It is right time men receive sense, what is wrong with them staying with one wife? Orhow can a man have 2 wife under same roof and have peace and if he think there is peace because he get bleeped different pussy what about the children involve. Men are the one destroying their home .

3 Likes

Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by sweetilicious(f): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
I can just imagine how small and innocent the baby will look but she got mind to kill the child. Where did God keep some people's heart? Tell me!
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by Onogiede(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
She's very!! Wrong on that but let n't shy away from the truth,.the rate of frustration & hungry in town since buhari dispensation is so high,..all we is EFCC harrassing helpless st of people..
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by passionate88: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
I hate anything step mom
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by ihesiuloa(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
This Niger state again?
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by Nowenuse: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
What is wrong with Niger state.. GWARI people!
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by fowowe411: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
People are actually quick to condemn this little girl but t don't you think this is the effect of child marriage in the North? This girls aren't matured enough for motherhood and most of it are done against their wishes hence the hatred in them

#My2cents
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by muller101(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Life means nothing to an abooooooooki
that name bilikisu. Na yoruba o
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by notoriousbabe: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
muller101:
that name bilikisu. Na yoruba o
Wetin you sabi?
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by 0ubenji(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Polygamy seems a WORLD WAR Z issue in Niger State
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by lozanni(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Niger State again !!! Smh.
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by blesstunner: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Men should stop getting married to more than one woman,or if it's so important to them, then both women should be separated and have different houses. A man who can't even take care of himself is having more than more wife, so why won't the household be chaotic.
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by omohjesu(m): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Crucify her

Are u any better than her? Are you perfect than she is or are u without sin? If yes then b d first to cast a stone elunu buruku undecided
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by Brayss(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whal Asri
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
omohjesu:

Are u any better than her? Are you perfect than she is or are u without sin? If yes then b d first to cast a stone elunu buruku undecided
if I yab u nw u will report me to mod. Make I just leave u
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by TruthHurts1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Poverty and Polygamy go hand in hand.
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by oladipo322(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
With dat kind of act she did, she think she can give birth to a male child..... #NEVER
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by dosantos: 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Pls padone me to say dis,u see d human heart is very wicked nd evil,only God knows it,she had pretend to kind nd hapi 4 d birth of d child but luk at what she had inside her,evry christian or whatever religion shud b steadfast to dat religion,
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by Irishrena1(f): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
These Abo.ki women are growing mind I tell ya shocked
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by NaWetinDey(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Female Islamist terrorists on the rise.
First, it was cutting off of 'manhood' and now it's 'taking life' totally.
Women are good with the home. If this trend is not immediately checked with a severe accompanying punishment, I foresee an implosion within Muslim.families in Nigeria: their women will kill off subsequent generations. May God forbid!
Apparently they are no more finding. polygamy acceptable despite their religious beliefs.
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by Macclane(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
notoriousbabe:
that was murder. Stop supporting evil all in the name of trying to sound holy and forgiving.

May the same be done to your baby as it was done to that innocent boy. Let me hear you shout a big thunderous amen.
Leave it to people that will pass the judgement. And what you wished me was not cool. At all! You should have typed dat
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by mama777(f): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
polygamy should be discouraged because it cause more harm than good.nevertheless the woman have to be punish for this murderous act.
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by Aroh48(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
After women,fear the devil.Even the devil is suprised at the wickedness of women.
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
Niger,Niger,Niger...y is all ds stories abh women n step sons coming from Niger Biko?

1 Like

Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by pretty16(f): 12:05am On Jul 04, 2016
And all these women are coming from the North. First we heard of the Woman who cut off her Step son's Joystick out of envy and then this one poisoned stepson with Otapiapia, during Ramadan period. Na wa ooo. Killing innocent children that did nothing to you??. The Height of Wickedness.
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by arimahoseloka(m): 5:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Oh woman, you are wicked. You break God's heart with this kind of evil, you were created to be an embodiment of love. How could u be so wicked? How could u let Satan deceive u like this. Kiilling the child will not give u a male child. In all things u should be grateful to God. Boy or girl..
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by authorityreport: 7:03am On Jul 04, 2016
ResearchVerified Vari Relief is the top rated #1 product for varicose veins and helps in getting better shape for your legs. Read our exclusive review now to know more about this product.
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by charlie001(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Niger state again? Oh God have mercy o[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by laikas: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
that was murder. Stop supporting evil all in the name of trying to sound holy and forgiving.

May the same be done to your baby as it was done to that innocent boy. Let me hear you shout a big thunderous amen.
NO mind all dis hypocrites dem, if it has happenned to any of their children they wil evn be the one to kil the lady
Re: Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" by eyinjuege: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2016
fowowe411:
People are actually quick to condemn this little girl but t don't you think this is the effect of child marriage in the North? This girls aren't matured enough for motherhood and most of it are done against their wishes hence the hatred in them

#My2cents

It was clearly stated in the report that she's a 25 year old mother of 2.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Struggling For Gun With Another Security Man (Photos, Video) / NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) / Man Found Dead In A Well In Taraba State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.