Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? (7199 Views)

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Have You Ever Wondered Whysome People Have These Little Holes Above Their Ears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2016
NaWetinDey:
Lol.
Some people have died and some even saw their burials in dreams. They still woke up and are still living. How's that, op?
I was speaking from my own personal experience cause I never died in any of my dreams. Didn't know there're people out there who died in theirs
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by robinicule(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2016
Godfullsam:
because its just a DREAM. If u die in ur dream, it is no longer a dream...

you are sense itself!
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2016
sureteeboy:
When your brain is telling you that you are in mortal danger
(falling from a great height, about to be hit by a large object,
etc.) your brain releases adrenaline, which is the all-purpose contingency plan for dealing with danger. That rush of adrenaline effectively prevents you from sleeping, and wakes you right up. (copied)
I like this. Making sense
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by csamii: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2016
krak101:
check previous comments... A lady said she died and was now like a third party in her own dream. Weird

How can she be dead and still be a third party in her dream?
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2016
LastMumu:

You can see your burial in your dream, but you can't die in your dream. That impossible.
well I won't argue with anyone on this. I no follow them dream grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Teempakguy:
I can't count the number of times I've "died" in my dreams.

I always sink into the ground, it then becomes like water, and i just drift down . . . peacefully. and before I know it, my people are slapping my face

"bros . . . make we go baff. oya wake up." grin grin
grin grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Mzdivacious:
ok must u quote n reply everyone who comments on ur threadundecided even those who write hmmm.tf??come on
well where I come from its not out of place to acknowledge people who contribute to discussions. BTW...Why body dey scratch you boobookitty
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
csamii:

I can understand that. Watch "American house wives" or a movie like that. One of the wives died and was now the one narrating part of the movie. And like I said earlier I wasn't there so I can't argue with anyone based on their personal experience
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2016
krak101:
My brother the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians eh... grin
hello..I don't have a problem sir.calm it...some of us wanna go through various threads without having to comment n making EVERY OTHER comment being urs (comments which is as a matter of fact doesnt answer the question of the thread)is more like u derailing ur thread.

in other words.. u r derailing ur thread for ppl who wanna read thru ppls sincere replies n ppl who will read thru it ten years from now.. my opinion tho..it's stil ur thread.
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Mzdivacious:
hello..I don't have a problem sir.calm it...some of us wanna go through various threads without having to comment n making EVERY OTHER comment being urs (comments which is as a matter of fact doesnt answer the question of the thread)is more like u derailing ur thread.

in other words.. u r derailing ur thread for ppl who wanna read thru ppls sincere replies n ppl who will read thru it ten years from now.. my opinion tho..it's stil ur thread.
Thanks for your sincere concern assumed. Like you rightly said it's my thread... Lemme handle it grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by NaWetinDey(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
LastMumu:

You can see your burial in your dream, but you can't die in your dream. That impossible.

My dear, you can put finality in the things of life if only you are God. Yes, some people have died severally in their dreams and some have even seen their burials and some their funeral processions. Apart from what your physical eye can see, others are mostly of the spirit. How much do your eyes see, bro?
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Edoziesmart(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
I have dream occasionally were in the dream i stil slept off and started dreaming as the third party. And anytime i dream when i encounter danger i usually rise up to the real life.

Is just like a woman is pregnant and the foetus in her fallopian tube is also pregnant of another foetus

legout
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
csamii:

well we weren't there bro grin so we can't tell
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dfinex:

yeah I did....it's been years now.
okay.. thought it was of recent.
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Edoziesmart:
I have dream occasionally were in the dream i stil slept off and started dreaming as the third party. And anytime i dream when i encounter danger i usually rise up to the real life.

Is just like a woman is pregnant and the foetus in her fallopian tube is also pregnant of another foetus

legout
One of the mysteries of nature
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by 3kay945(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
krak101:
the brain is aware of us dreaming Who paints the scenerio then Cause in real life some of us are not adventurous but in our dreams... We're Rambos and Commandos grin

All those films you watched are recorded in part of your brain.
So behaving like Rambo shouldn't surprise you.
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
3kay945:

All those films you watched are recorded in part of your brain.
So behaving like Rambo shouldn't surprise you.
Really grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Dfinex(f): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
SkinnyDude:
okay.. thought it was of recent.

Nah.....
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by oracle009(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mehn... I dreamt I was in the intelligence unit of the nigerian army... Guy, na so one huge bazooka knocked me out after I decided to go to battle field. Na so thr narration turned to 3rd person. I cum see how dem carry me... 102 gun salute... Infact, I saw how d mortician mend d teared parts togeda. I even had a bullet hole in d cheek... Na so I just woke up.... Mehn, fear gripped me when I woke up. I actually tot it was afterlife I woke up to. Itwas crazily real. And dnt tell me shit, I'v never wished to join the army... At all...

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
oracle009:
Mehn... I dreamt I was in the intelligence unit of the nigerian army... Guy, na so one huge bazooka knocked me out after I decided to go to battle field. Na so thr narration turned to 3rd person. I cum see how dem carry me... 102 gun salute... Infact, I saw how d mortician mend d teared parts togeda. I even had a bullet hole in d cheek... Na so I just woke up.... Mehn, fear gripped me when I woke up. I actually tot it was afterlife I woke up to. Itwas crazily real. And dnt tell me shit, I'v never wished to join the army... At all...
see stunting na. Oshe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Differentiate Between Lesson Plan And Lesson Note / The 10 Toughest Exams In The World / Our Insistence On Quota System Is Causing Serious Problem On Our Education - Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.