Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? (7197 Views)

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Have You Ever Wondered Whysome People Have These Little Holes Above Their Ears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
dtruseeker:
not always
That must be hard
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
photoshoot:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]
Film continues o. Those Indian movies of those days when actors die
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by MielBaker(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
You have to wake up. Delay is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by bewla(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
krak101:
bro easy. I just asked a question
no hard filing just think u do
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by csamii: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
The mind plays a powerful role in your dreams. Dreams are only allowed access to whatever info the mind has and can possibly imagine. The mind doesn't know anything about death or the afterlife and dreams can't have access to what the mind don't have.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
csamii:
The mind plays a powerful role in your dreams. Dreams are only allowed access to whatever info the mind has and can possibly imagine. The mind doesn't know anything about death or the afterlife and dreams can't have access to what the mind don't have.

Op, here lies the answer to your question. Just perfect.

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by dynamo77(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
krak101:
egbon shino rambo. You need to see your doctor real fast. Even fools dream grin

Heheheh Alaye u too funny

Btw, not like I don't dream at all, I don't just have serious ones like people say they have

If I ever dream, it is always related to what I had in mind before going to bed, so I always consider it as an action of my Brain and mind when I'm am subconscious
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
dynamo77:

Heheheh Alaye u too funny

Btw, not like I don't dream at all, I don't just have serious ones like people say they have

If I ever dream, it is always related to what I had in mind before going to bed, so I always consider it as an action of my Brain and mind when I'm am subconscious
Fair enough bro

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
MielBaker:
You have to wake up. Delay is dangerous.
grin paranoid fellow. You no wan die abi

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
csamii:
some powerful something grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
LastMumu:

Op, here lies the answer to your question. Just perfect.
Lastmumu I can see that buy he's making an analogy and not answering my question. Thanks
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by 3kay945(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Our brain is like advance computer and never stops working. So while dreaming, of which the brain is aware of. It fasten your consciousness when it discover the high level of fear, anxiety in your blood .
I guess. N

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
Why do we fly in our dreams ?
why do we fall off heights in our dreams?
why do I keep moving without my feet on earth ?
why do i die in a dream before i wakeup ?
why do i cry in my dreams ?
why have i spoken to beings in human forms
yet ...... has it ever occurred to you that you do not sleep in ur dreams ?

The human Soul and mind are two gods creating what we perceive of the subconscious.
to understand better
relate ur experience with Exodus 24:10
u can sleep and even dream in a dream. don't mention inception cos it has happened to me and people I know before

3 Likes

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by NaWetinDey(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol.
Some people have died and some even saw their burials in dreams. They still woke up and are still living. How's that, op?
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by ken2love(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=krak101 post=47164240]Av been pondering about this long before now and I decided to bring it here today to see if there are any like minds out there. Many a times you experience different things in your dreams,nightmares, daydreams just name it. It all comes to a climax once death is imminent. Any reason(s) for this Kindly share your thoughts. Truth is that I have experience it most times that when I woke up in that might, I prayed to God Almighty for saving my life. Many people one way or another slept but couldn't wake up the following morning which means they died in their dream which happen to occur to be real. Its not a myth but its spiritual attack of enemies, especially house hold enemies, star and destiny gazers who had gone to see what will become of your life's future, after which they intend to silence such individual. We need to be prayerful and always give our lives to God to protect.. Good post!
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by SkinnyDude(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Dfinex:
well I have had a dream where I was shot and I died but immediately that happened it became a third party narration (I saw my body being carried from the ground ) and then I resurrected but with some pains....lolsss

I was so scared when I woke up from that nightmare. ..lols
NNE have u prayed? this is not a mere dream
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by sureteeboy(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2016
When your brain is telling you that you are in mortal danger
(falling from a great height, about to be hit by a large object,
etc.) your brain releases adrenaline, which is the all-purpose contingency plan for dealing with danger. That rush of adrenaline effectively prevents you from sleeping, and wakes you right up. (copied)

2 Likes

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2016
NaWetinDey:
Lol.
Some people have died and some even saw their burials in dreams. They still woke up and are still living. How's that, op?

You can see your burial in your dream, but you can't die in your dream. That impossible.
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 04, 2016
I can't count the number of times I've "died" in my dreams.

I always sink into the ground, it then becomes like water, and i just drift down . . . peacefully. and before I know it, my people are slapping my face

"bros . . . make we go baff. oya wake up." grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Mzdivacious(f): 5:13am On Jul 04, 2016
ok must u quote n reply everyone who comments on ur threadundecided even those who write hmmm.tf??come on
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Godfullsam:
because its just a DREAM. If u die in ur dream, it is no longer a dream...

Actor nor dey die for film. If actor die, them go start part 2

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Dfinex(f): 6:18am On Jul 04, 2016
SkinnyDude:
NNE have u prayed? this is not a mere dream

yeah I did....it's been years now.

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by IRIEBOY(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2016
happened to me severally..

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2016
[quote author=ken2love post=47180605][/quote] some spiritual something. Ok
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2016
IRIEBOY:
happened to me severally..
any explanation?
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Mzdivacious:
ok must u quote n reply everyone who comments on ur threadundecided even those who write hmmm.tf??come on

Wetin concern you, na your thread? Shuooo grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3830273_38155873810657screenshot201604232015461jpeg6d9f01a26cef34fe7f393765fdb7752djpeg2c57dcacf926aed4d3d74cb668d85c34_jpegb27622e169aa4c0dcfb0cbd71ff2e55a

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by MielBaker(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2016
krak101:
grin paranoid fellow. You no wan die abi

Lol.. nobody wan die, buh we wan go heaven.
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by csamii: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2016
krak101:
Lastmumu I can see that buy he's making an analogy and not answering my question. Thanks

Ever flown in your dreams? If yes, it's because your mind had imagined it to be possible via things it has/had seen.
If humans were wired in such a way that they can die and be brought back to life, many dreams would have gone beyond that.
For those saying that they've died many times in their dreams, it's actually not possible. You can't die while still living. No living person knows what death or the afterlife looks like.
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2016
csamii:

Ever flown in your dreams? If yes, it's because your mind had imagined it to be possible via things it has/had seen.
If humans were wired in such a way that they can die and be brought back to life, many dreams would have gone beyond that.
For those saying that they've died many times in their dreams, it's actually not possible. You can't die while still living. No living person knows what death or the afterlife looks like.
check previous comments... A lady said she died and was now like a third party in her own dream. Weird
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2016
MielBaker:

Lol.. nobody wan die, buh we wan go heaven.
TU baba said it grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
3kay945:
Our brain is like advance computer and never stops working. So while dreaming, of which the brain is aware of. It fasten your consciousness when it discover the high level of fear, anxiety in your blood .
I guess. N
the brain is aware of us dreaming Who paints the scenerio then Cause in real life some of us are not adventurous but in our dreams... We're Rambos and Commandos grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
u can sleep and even dream in a dream. don't mention inception cos it has happened to me and people I know before
baddestguy slow down. What has inception got to do with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Differentiate Between Lesson Plan And Lesson Note / The 10 Toughest Exams In The World / Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.