Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? (7198 Views)

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / Have You Ever Wondered Whysome People Have These Little Holes Above Their Ears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Av been pondering about this long before now and I decided to bring it here today to see if there are any like minds out there. Many a times you experience different things in your dreams,nightmares, daydreams just name it. It all comes to a climax once death is imminent. Any reason(s) for this Kindly share your thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Simply because it just not your time to die!

12 Likes

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Istand4justice: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Barackmeringo: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
I've never wondered.
but now I'm curious to know

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Witwicky(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Real facts mehn
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
Simply because it just not your time to die!
making sense sha. Can't say if that's the reason some people sleep and don't wake up though. No proof
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Istand4justice:
Hmmm
hmmm undecided
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Barackmeringo:
I've never wondered.

but now I'm curious to know
I like your mind. Hope we get a satisfactory answer
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Witwicky:
Real facts mehn
why so
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Godfullsam(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
because its just a DREAM. If u die in ur dream, it is no longer a dream...

14 Likes

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by christaddicted: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Though is not everyone that wakes.. They wake up out of fear into reality because they are not yet dead.. Just my thought...

See my signature..

5 Likes

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Godfullsam:

guess that's why some folks sleep and don't wake up
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
christaddicted:
Though is not everyone that wakes.. They wake up out of fear into reality because they are not yet dead.. Just my thought...

See my signature..
owk. Making sense
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by bewla(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
no maybe u can
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by dynamo77(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
I think it's your brain which is always working that prompts your body through fear to recover from unconsciousness... That's why people who have such nightmare jolt from thier position into reality

I don't even dream sef undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why do we fly in our dreams ?
why do we fall off heights in our dreams?
why do I keep moving without my feet on earth ?
why do i die in a dream before i wakeup ?
why do i cry in my dreams ?
why have i spoken to beings in human forms
yet ...... has it ever occurred to you that you do not sleep in ur dreams ?

The human Soul and mind are two gods creating what we perceive of the subconscious.
to understand better
relate ur experience with Exodus 24:10

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by dtruseeker(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
What bothers me about dream is that it always come to reality.
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by VhatAmazingDude: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
I think it's because you don dey dey too serious for the dream. Your brain go just say: Time Up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Dfinex(f): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
well I have had a dream where I was shot and I died but immediately that happened it became a third party narration (I saw my body being carried from the ground ) and then I resurrected but with some pains....lolsss

I was so scared when I woke up from that nightmare. ..lols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
krak101:
Av been pondering about this long before now and I decided to bring it here today to see if there are any like minds out there. Many a times you experience different things in your dreams,nightmares, daydreams just name it. It all comes to a climax once death is imminent. Any reason(s) for this Kindly share your thoughts
Because actor no dey die! Since u are the actor if u come die film don finish be that na.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Godfullsam:

Nice one. Common sense grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
bewla:
no maybe u can
bro easy. I just asked a question
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
dynamo77:
I think it's your brain which is always working that prompts your body through fear to recover from unconsciousness... That's why people who have such nightmare jolt from thier position into reality

I don't even dream sef undecided
egbon shino rambo. You need to see your doctor real fast. Even fools dream grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
Why do we fly in our dreams ?
why do we fall off heights in our dreams?
why do I keep moving without my feet on earth ?
why do i die in a dream before i wakeup ?
why do i cry in my dreams ?
why have i spoken to beings in human forms
yet ...... has it ever occurred to you that you do not sleep in ur dreams ?

The human Soul and mind are two gods creating what we perceive of the subconscious.
to understand better
relate ur experience with Exodus 24:10
Just read it but I still cannot relate the verse and your point. Thanks
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
dtruseeker:
What bothers me about dream is that it always come to reality.
Hope you always dream good grin
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
I think it's because you don dey dey too serious for the dream. Your brain go just say: Time Up!
Brains playing games since time immemorial
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dfinex:
well I have had a dream where I was shot and I died but immediately that happened it became a third party narration (I saw my body being carried from the ground ) and then I resurrected but with some pains....lolsss

I was so scared when I woke up from that nightmare. ..lols
That's a first. I never died in my dreams

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
ethene:

Because actor no dey die! Since u are the actor if u come die film don finish be that na.
bro no be today actors begin die for their movies o. See saraki and FFK. They're just zombies walking the face of the earth grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by Dfinex(f): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
krak101:
That's a first. I never died in my dreams

yeah. ..this world is big and things happen. until u hear the next man's story u may never know .

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by krak101(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dfinex:

yeah. ..this world is big and things happen. until u hear the next man's story u may never know .
True sha
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by dtruseeker(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
krak101:
Hope you always dream good grin
not always
Re: Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? by photoshoot(m): 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
ethene:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are The Mathematicians? Here Is A Brain Teaser: Quantitative Reasoning / List Of Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors (FULL LIST) / Futo Post-utme Cut Off Marks & Admission Requirements For 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.