Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Iphone 7 Has Already Been Cloned In China!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7 Has Already Been Cloned In China!!! (2429 Views)

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online / How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Hallelujah! The Iphone 7 Has Been Jailbroken Already [live Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 7 Has Already Been Cloned In China!!! by sleamzy06(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
The device has been said to be a boring upgrade with only few changes coming. The rumored big changes are reserved for the iPhone’s 10th year anniversary next year but this hasn’t stopped the imitators from creating a working clone of the flagship. This isn’t the first time a clone will be seen before launch and it definitely will not be the last.

The 5.5″ iPhone 7 Plus is rumored to come with a dual-camera setup and this clone has that. The Apple logo seem to be where it should be. Even the repositioned antenna band is there to see. Of course, we do not know if the dual-camera setup actually works or its just there for show. People do fall for clones thinking they’re are buying the real thing but quite a lot of people intentionally buy cloned products.

The device will almost certainly run Android OS with a custom skin made to look like iOS. And yes, it will sell at only a fraction of the price of the real product. The image has no branding for now, it only says “Designed by TAIWAN Made in China.”

this chincos no get chill o.. no dulling grin

Re: Iphone 7 Has Already Been Cloned In China!!! by SuperSupremo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
lolz.......

Chin Chong!!!
Re: Iphone 7 Has Already Been Cloned In China!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
How much ?

Phone is phone.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Has Already Been Cloned In China!!! by tdayof(m): 1:10am On Jul 04, 2016
For African markets I guess. 95% of Chinese iPhone users in China use the original.
Re: Iphone 7 Has Already Been Cloned In China!!! by jmichlins(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2016
tdayof:
For African markets I guess. 95% of Chinese iPhone users in China use the original.
lie they sell in their own market. Once you fall for the cheap scam OYO. Read somewhere about fake apple store selling fake iphone and even the people working there thought they were working for apple
Re: Iphone 7 Has Already Been Cloned In China!!! by tdayof(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2016
jmichlins:
lie they sell in their own market. Once you fall for the cheap scam OYO. Read somewhere about fake apple store selling fake iphone and even the people working there thought they were working for apple
who said they do not sell it? What I typed was 95% use the original iPhone in China. It's what I see everyday so I don't need to read about it. I haven't seen any Chinese using a cloned iPhone personally but I have seen it in different shops.
Re: Iphone 7 Has Already Been Cloned In China!!! by osenbarak: 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
loool Chinkos no dey dull

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Phantom 6plus Review On #thebeastoftecno's Nation / Gionee P5W Backlight Problem! / Iphone 8plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.