Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? (1922 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Christianwalas(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
This question brought some argument between me and bae last night, as I was not at comfy when she said that she goes unclad in presence of her elder brother. That she dont see it as a big deal.
I have female siblings, and have not seen them unclad for once.

What's your take on this?
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by calculator123(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
to avert temptations i say it not right.what happened to excusing her till she finish dressing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by midolian(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Matured girl going unclad in presence of her siblings? She must be joking if she isn't shameless grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
hmmmm...odiegwu
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by thorpido(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
It depends on the family and the orientation.I didn't dress up in front of my sisters or they in my presence but my next door neighbours did it and there was no perversion of any sort.

Your bae's family is used to that and there is nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Theoritical(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's absolutely wrong'. It's like a father going unclad before her grown up daughters'. Same reason fathers sleeping with their daughters this days.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
That girl should stop tempting devil. Because prick doesn't knw Wat is sister or cousin or niece. grin

All it knows is kitty.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by ojun50(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op i no say u spoil follow belle come bt in any case it all depend on d family
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Christianwalas(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Cutehector:
That girl should stop tempting devil. Because prick doesn't knw Wat is sister or cousin or niece. grin

All it knows is kitty.

Lol... Dis guy though
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
It is totally wrong for me. Even as a lady, I always advice you don't go unclad before your daughter once she is 2 talk more of a mature lady going unclad in the presence of her brother.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's normal na

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by jaymichael(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
That is wrong oo! In my opinion.
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's normal na sadIt's normal na
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
jaymichael:
That is wrong oo! In my opinion.

Why do you have to share my post for the whole of nl to see ?
sad
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by jaymichael(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Why do you have to share my post for the whole of nl to see ?
sad
How did I share your post?
MODIFIED : oops, I didn't know when I share it, it wasn't intentional. I was scrolling down and I didn't even know I shared your post.
I have unshared it sha.
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
jaymichael:
How did I share your post?
MODIFIED : oops, I didn't know when I share it, it wasn't intentional. I was scrolling down and I didn't even know I shared your post.
I have unshared it sha.

Alright thanks
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rukkydelta:
It's normal na

just passing thru, my sis tried this once ages ago, told her to stop, tho there is nothing to it, i just don't fancy seeing unclad unless we straffing and since ur family, don't even go there....

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by jossy26: 5:23am On Jul 10, 2016
na from there incest dey start oo, tell the lady to continu.......
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by ricki: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Christianwalas:
This question brought some argument between me and bae last night, as I was not at comfy when she said that she goes unclad in presence of her elder brother. That she dont see it as a big deal.
I have female siblings, and have not seen them unclad for once.

What's your take on this?
Every familia is different o..... My sister would run naked breast and all to the toilet like she forgot to piss for 2wks. then she go carry same breast come living room to ask wetin we dey chop.....

we got use to it and whats the big deal.....
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
ricki:

Every familia is different o..... My sister would run naked breast and all to the toilet like she forgot to piss for 2wks. then she go carry same breast come living room to ask wetin we dey chop.....

we got use to it and whats the big deal.....

That's the spirit
Re: Is It Right For A Matured Girl To Go Unclad In Presence Of Her Brother? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
No matter how close you are in your family there should be some measure of decency, shame and sanity.

So wrong.

It is the same closeness that will eventually lead to inbreeding.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Generator At A Giveaway Price / Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. / Why There Is An Increase In The Divorce Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.