Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? (1389 Views)

“I Started Masturbating At Age 4 My Mum Constantly Kept Dressing Up In Front Of / End Time Dressing / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by truth12(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
I was just wondering, all the women and ladies I know always waste time dressing up and can spend up to 2hours bathing and the next 1 hour makingup. ABEG WETIN DEY HOLD YOU BACK?

Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by LuveU2(f): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
If we dont look good you will complain.

Allow us to look our best erh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Smellymouth: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff, dollyjoy..

How does it feels? grin cheesy

Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
its normal for ladies to try their best to look presentable... Would u be happy if she follows u with no make ups while her fellow women look dashing in their wears

Its nature bro... it's been so, even before now

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Simple. We always wanted to look great. Don't u like to walk with a beautiful girl holding Ur hands? Ur u want to date an amazon looking girl?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
I only use 5mins to dress up o.No time
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na 2day? The funny excuse they give is dat they're dressing up for you. But you just dare that excuse by telling them to go out with you without make up, you'lld notice its bcus of themselves they're making up not bcus of you. They usually don't talk straight

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by dollyjoy(f): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Because we want to look beautiful and make our men proud.grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Jennyluvluv(f): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
We need to look good
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
❤Cuz I want to tongue seriously my hair takes time!!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by truth12(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
FOLLOWING.....
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by truth12(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
LuveU2:
If we dont look good you will complain.

Allow us to look our best erh

But do you think being natural ain't your best? NA QUESTION OOO.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by dollyjoy(f): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
KingCheezyPuff, dollyjoy..

cheesycheesycheesy Smellocheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Smellymouth: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy Smellocheesy

Joy grin

Bin a while dear.. Trust your Sunday is going well..

I haff missed yhu like kilode grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by dollyjoy(f): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Joy grin

Bin a while dear.. Trust your Sunday is going well..

I haff missed yhu like kilode grin
Lol! Yea, going perfectly well.

Na me miss you pass selfcheesycheesy...

Btw,this one you quote me without a meme,hope all is wellcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Smellymouth: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol! Yea, going perfectly well.

Na me miss you pass selfcheesycheesy...

Btw,this one you quote me without a meme,hope all is wellcheesycheesycheesy

No meme in this world go fit describe how I miss you na angry grin sad
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by dollyjoy(f): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

No meme in this world go fit describe how I miss you na angry grin sad
cheesycheesycheesy lol!

See whyning
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by LuveU2(f): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
truth12:

But do you think being natural ain't your best? NA QUESTION OOO.
grin Trickish question. bro leave us oo

I have something in my signature for you wink
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by truth12(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
LuveU2:
grin Trickish question. bro leave us oo

I have something in my signature for you wink

lol!! Lemme check.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op I'll advice you to date a tomboy cos they don't waste much time to get dress

You may even be surprised that she'll be through dressing up before you

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ki.ngChe.ezyP.uff, dollyjoy..

❤Same way it feels when you release yer man boobs tongue
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Smellymouth: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy lol!

See whyning

Whyne you ke?

When you nor be car steering?
grin

Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Smellymouth: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Same way it feels when you release yer man boobs tongue

Man boobs?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Man boobs?
❤Yes sir grin

Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by truth12(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Op I'll advice you to date a tomboy cos they don't waste much time to get dress

You may even be surprised that she'll be through dressing up before you

NOTED!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Smellymouth: 5:36am On Jul 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Yes sir grin

Wtf is this? shocked
Re: Ladies Why Do You Waste So Much Time Dressing Up? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Wtf is this? shocked
.... grin you,before you get ya bra off...❤

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Campus Babe(short Story) / Girls R Rubbish, I Never Fall In Love Again / This Roman Catholic Pope Died While Having An Adulterous Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.