Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) (67234 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 20, 2016
blkmum700:

Anyday Man City wan play Watford next season mention me,make we bet money,which kind yeye English League.
Bro

How market?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 20, 2016
kellygrin:
lmao lolz lmfao ...make we dey watch them sha
Hi
What is your take on Man City now?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by easyelliot(m): 3:56am On Oct 20, 2016
Tolexander:
Please Pep!

Don't treat our boy(Kelechi Ihenacho) like you treated Samuel Eto'o, Yaya Toure and Saidu Keita cos of the very abundant melanin in his skin. Please help him to excel like Lionel Messi

.....And Pep the genius goes into a gun fight with a bow and arrow cause it looks better....no logical reason to not start Aguero and not dress Nacho against Barcelona in champions league.....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by blkmum700: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2016
fados4sure:

Bro

How market?

which Market,na waford beat man city abi watin u de talk,i repeat anyday man city won play watford mention me to bet.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2016
blkmum700:

which Market,na waford beat man city abi watin u de talk,i repeat anyday man city won play watford mention me to bet.
You should be diplomatic enough to understand my proverbs

Tottenham beat Man City
Everton drew Man City

Barca white wash Man City.

How market?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by blkmum700: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
fados4sure:

You should be diplomatic enough to understand my proverbs

Tottenham beat Man City
Everton drew Man City

Barca white wash Man City.

How market?

you are very funny,No team has ever play a whole season without been beaten,Not even Gaudiola Barcelona,but you make it look like EPL is very hard league, such as a team like watford will beat man city if they met but reverse is the case,in as much i don't expect man city to go a whole season without losing you don't have to make EPL look like a hard League,Man city will still win d league take it or leave it,yes Tottenham beat Man city which is a deserve win draw to Everton was due to luck because i know you can't bet your money on Everton playing draw in that Match and Barcelona is not even EPL team,can we can start by betting all man city match every weekend,since you believe the coach or team is not good and playing in Hard league,can we ?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
blkmum700:

you are very funny,No team has ever play a whole season without been beaten,Not even Gaudiola Barcelona,but you make it look like EPL is very hard league, such as a team like watford will beat man city if they met but reserve is the case,in as much i don't expect man city to go a whole season without losing you don't have to make EPL look like a hard League,Man city will still win d league take it or leave it,yes Tottenham beat Man city which is a deserve win draw to Everton was due to luck because i know you can't bet your money on Everton playing draw in that Match and Barcelona is not even EPL team and we can start by betting all man city match every weekend,since you believe the coach or team is not good and playing in Hard league,can we ?

Except ARSENAL FC grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by kellygrin(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
i see man city crying

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. / Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.