Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) (67545 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
Next Premiership campaign is gonna be so exciting and fun-filled.

With...
Antonio Conte at Chelsea,
Pep Guardiola at Man City,
José Mourinho at Man United,
Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool,
Expect so much drama and excitements. cheesy

Only at Arsenal, with Arsene Wenger still at the helm, you'd expect the same dullardization. undecided

Premiere League…the home of excitement
#EPL
you forgot pochetino, ranieri and koeman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
foladara777:

Dat statement besides being baseless and uncalled for is insensitive.. What abt d oda black players that made it under guardiola?? Boateng, Alaba, Coman... And remember he bought Alex Song too
Don't mind that guy,guardiola doesn't care a hoot about race when choosing his players.for every black player that fell out of favour with him about four or five found favour with him.

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatness22:
I always admire some of your comments. You, TonyeBarcanista, Severe something and temitemi always speak my mind. Nice one bro.
that meanss u are a wailer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by lastpage: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Shobizz:
Almost top clubs in EPL sign new coach only Arsenal.

#Baba Ijebu

EPL no b Laliga or Bundese Liga work hard n use d wright players.

Wenger is a "Nigerian"........ dem nor dey resign voluntarily!

And it is even worse in the case of Arsene Wenger....... he is a strong board member, he wont be sacking himself anytime soon.
grin grin undecided undecided

Our only Hope is for him to have a heart attack, when him dey knack kpekus!
shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tolexander:
Please Pep!

Don't treat our boy(Kelechi Ihenacho) like you treated Samuel Eto'o, Yaya Toure and Saidu Keita cos of the very abundant melanin in his skin. Please help him to excel like Lionel Messi
Na , they didn't fit into his game plan , Seydou Keita was also in his team , so it's not an issue of colour .

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by TamedWolf90: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Where is EzePromoe??
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by prodiG(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
fados4sure:

When match start properly & Watford beat Man City na that time you go know say English League nor be German Bundesliga
You sabi ball jare!

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by PigMeat: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatness22:
You can say that again. Zombies go hear am dis year. cheesy
lol, even buhari don do worst to them.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by okoro01: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
frm a close look dis guy no be small boy again oo.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na loan sure pass for am
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by greatness22(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
RIZLER:
that meanss u are a wailer cheesy
A proud wailer bro. grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by greatness22(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
PigMeat:

lol, even buhari don do worst to them.
The old donkey is just raping dishing out hardship to zombies. What else do zombies knw? grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by ekefre4(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
PigMeat:
one of the most underated epl player. If he was an england int'l they will make even pogba envy him
you couldn't have said it better. Your monicker tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
Tolexander:
Please Pep!

Don't treat our boy(Kelechi Ihenacho) like you treated Samuel Eto'o, Yaya Toure and Saidu Keita cos of the very abundant melanin in his skin. Please help him to excel like Lionel Messi

Zlatan & Deco have plenty of melanin too

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
kagari:
wow thats a spiritual question
kagari ....this ur reply is an "high five"
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by lizzlix(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
greatness22:
I want to ask a question, is Guardiola the biological father of Iheanacho?
Please, who is this?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by vislabraye(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
PigMeat:
one of the most underated epl player. If he was an england int'l they will make even pogba envy him

U dey mind them ? Dats why English pkayers are overhyped.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hope, its turns out well for him out there, EPL is a competitive league
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by king1234: 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Na Fayose stomach infrastructure be that. he is too young to be carrying stomach like that.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by greatness22(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
lizzlix:
Please, who is this?
Bro, i asked a question and you're replying me with a question? grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by jamzzy28(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
foladara777:

Dat statement besides being baseless and uncalled for is insensitive.. What abt d oda black players that made it under guardiola?? Boateng, Alaba, Coman... And remember he bought Alex Song too
those players you mentioned are already made before Pepe came in!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Lastine: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Na , they didn't fit into his game plan , Seydou Keita was also in his team , so it's not an issue of colour .

So you mean bony is still going to be with the team?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by michaelmo11(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2016
skywalker001:
Old pictures of UCL match between Bayern munich and Man city.
Pep was jst unveil 2day and he hasn't av any training session wit dem talk of playing any match, so I dnt expect him 2 meet him wearing club jersey
I don't think it is an old picture. I feel it a recent picture considering the new logo of MCFC(which would soon be unveiled) on the jersey and also the new jersey design by nike, of which the new jersey would also be launched.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by AbbieGee1(f): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Bamz:

Better go and cook angry
where's the money??ya wasting it on those nairaland girls abi,issorai,you wee drink water today angry
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Gebbson007(m): 12:04am On Jul 04, 2016
goddyben:
Very soon city go sack dis guy boring football like Van gaal own

Boring football ¿ .i bet u just started watching football..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by blkmum700: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2016
fados4sure:

When match start properly & Watford beat Man City na that time you go know say English League nor be German Bundesliga

Anyday Man City wan play Watford next season mention me,make we bet money,which kind yeye English League.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Bamz(m): 12:24am On Jul 04, 2016
AbbieGee1:
where's the money??ya wasting it on those nairaland girls abi,issorai,you wee drink water today angry

Lool just look atew. I wee soon marry another wife.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by jessykings(f): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2016
greatness22:
I want to ask a question, is Guardiola the biological father of Iheanacho?
Yes dude, PEP is IHEANACHO'S REAL dad, WENGER is his uncle and he is my TWIN brother..... grin

What am I even saying cheesy lolz
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Kunberg: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Pepe, if u like go mumu sell am or loan am...... Ur surname go be sorry. Like Pep Sorry.....lols
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Kunberg: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Pepe, if u like go mumu sell am or loan am...... Ur surname go be sorry. Like Pep Sorry.....lols
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by histemple: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2016
JoeCutie:
Next Premiership campaign is gonna be so exciting and fun-filled.

With...
Antonio Conte at Chelsea,
Pep Guardiola at Man City,
José Mourinho at Man United,
Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool,
Expect so much drama and excitements. cheesy

Only at Arsenal, with Arsene Wenger still at the helm, you'd expect the same dullardization. undecided

Premiere League…the home of excitement
#EPL

This is the funniest meme on nairaland I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.