Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) (67229 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Duru009:

I can understand ur foolish sentimental analysis.....
U ar a barca fan....
U no nothin abt football

yet u can't find a link for ur baseless and false statement. ....I bow bros....it'll funny how I'd even know abt ur own team dan u......when u show dem u know more dan them, they result to 'u know nothing about football'.......we use to have arguments like that in secondary school. ....grow up bro....argue with facts not fallacies.....

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ur argument is totally baseless. Full with sentiments n baseless facts.
Pls go to youtube n download the interview Eto granted to ESPN abt barca n PEP.

barcaboi:

yet u can't find a link for ur baseless and false statement. ....I bow bros....it'll funny how I'd even know abt ur own team dan u......when u show dem u know more dan them, they result to 'u know nothing about football'.......we use to have arguments like that in secondary school. ....grow up bro....argue with facts not fallacies.....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Pls go to youtube n download the interview Eto granted to ESPN abt barca n PEP three yrs ago.

barcaboi:

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2016
Duru009:
Pls go to youtube n download the interview Eto granted to ESPN abt barca n PEP three yrs ago.

yet etoo was there last season to encourage the boys after a bad run of 4games with no win.....even Mourinho had issues with Etoo...etoo is a prima donna....he has 2 be in charge, Pep had issues with him just like he did with Ibrahimovic.....and was ibra black?....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
How many black players has PEP sign in his career.From barca to bayern to man city......
Especially players from african origin. Dont 4get PEP meet Eto n keita n yaya in barca......
barcaboi:

yet etoo was there last season to encourage the boys after a bad run of 4games with no win.....even Mourinho had issues with Etoo...etoo is a prima donna....he has 2 be in charge, Pep had issues with him just like he did with Ibrahimovic.....and was ibra black?....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Duru009:

How many black players has PEP sign in his career.From barca to bayern to man city......
Especially players from african origin. Dont 4get PEP meet Eto n keita n yaya in barca......
u don kill ursef....pep met keita?....keita was his 1st ever signing as a football coach...and guess what he signed coman who is originally a camerounian for bayern too......

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mumum i said many?
Jus two....
U ar just full of sentiment....

barcaboi:

u don kill ursef....pep met keita?....keita was his 1st ever signing as a football coach...and guess what he signed coman who is originally a camerounian for bayern too......
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mumum i said how many?
Jus two....
Stop talkin crapp.

barcaboi:

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
U are a barca i can now understand ur crap.
Boy go n download d youtube n watch it. Its just 30minutes interview.
Ur argument ar totally baseless....
barcaboi:

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2016
Duru009:
lol...watch what?...I gave u link 2 chk out ursef....u lied and claimed pep met keita at barca; I corrected that......so what shd I download again...Mr. Crapman.....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Duru009:
Mumum i said how many?
Jus two....
Stop talkin crapp.

douglas na white abi?....alves na white?.....stop bn a silly as mofo....when arguments don't go ur way, na insult remain....abegi...go learn some football then com back and argue wt dem boys....even babes sabi pass u
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Mumum, alves na black african abi.
U no nothin abt football politics.
Shuut d crap up n go n download d video.....
Watch ur assess n learn.
barcaboi:

douglas na white abi?....alves na white?.....stop bn a silly as mofo....when arguments don't go ur way, na insult remain....abegi...go learn some football then com back and argue wt dem boys....even babes sabi pass u
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2016
U r just full of sentimental talks. What stupid baseless links.....
U donts need links.
Go n google PEP racism against ETO n abidal. Mumum
up barca!!

barcaboi:
lol...watch what?...I gave u link 2 chk out ursef....u lied and claimed pep met keita at barca; I corrected that......so what shd I download again...Mr. Crapman.....
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Duru009:
U r just full of sentimental talks. What stupid baseless links.....
U donts need links.
Go n google PEP racism against ETO n abidal. Mumum
up barca!!

lmao......olodo....ordinary fact u can't state. ....go copy the link and post it here.....oniro buruku...ko ni da fun oniro shey u know
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2016
U no nothin abt football.
Dont u hav a phone.
U talk crap.
U r argu lik a kid.
Go n die wit PEP.....

barcaboi:

lmao......olodo....ordinary fact u can't state. ....go copy the link and post it here.....oniro buruku...ko ni da fun oniro shey u know
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Duru009:
Mumum, alves na black african abi.
U no nothin abt football politics.
Shuut d crap up n go n download d video.....
Watch ur assess n learn.
coman, keita, abidal, douglas, yaya, etoo, boateng, alaba, ........when u talk of racist. ...is it by skin or by nationality?.....because na here u go kill ursef......playing 4 an European team doesn't make u less of an african.....as is the case with boateng whose brother plays for ghana....and b4 u make ursef more stupid than u are; bernat who happens to be a countryman of Pep is benched by Alaba..pep must be a really big racist....even I just realised benatia is from morroco....stop sounding dumber by the seconds....I'm done schooling u.....
and about blacks. ....read more on Julian green;
www.fourfourtwo.com/features/meet-guardiola-endorsed-bayern-hotshot-who-isnt-next-freddy-adu
also read this
www.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2914/champions-league/2014/02/18/4627912/why-barcelona-decided-to-sell-yaya-toure
now read how toures agent has been his own problem. ..this happened as far back as 2014 b4 Pep came into the picture
www.metro.co.uk/2014/05/20/yaya-toure-agent-dimitri-seluk-bemoans-lack-of-birthday-bugatti-and-slams-really-sick-manchester-city-4734234/
now read this after his brother died..
www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/yaya-toure-accuses-manchester-city-3753092
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Duru009:
U no nothin abt football.
Dont u hav a phone.
U talk crap.
U r argu lik a kid.
Go n die wit PEP.....

I shd be asking you that....stop using an old version techno phone....ordinary website link about what u claim, I gave u many links yet u re throwing tantrums. ...grow up niccur....we all learning here Nd if u don't wanna learn; there's a lagoon closeby....dive in.....
and about football politics....wch club do u support...let's start from there.....u can't know more dan my club especially with u reading complete sport...no shots intended....
and about abidal and pep... read this about how Pep wanted Abidal even at bayern as claimed by abidal himself
www.goal.com/s/en/news/12/spanish-football/2013/09/06/4241668/abidal-i-would-still-be-at-barcelona-if-guardiola-had-not
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2016
Duru009:
that moment u realise I just schooled u back and forth and yet still call me boy........Mr. man, u got served...no beefs
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2016
U are talkin crap cos is ur club,
i pity ur football analysis.
Have u downloaded d video.
Watch it n think.
Stop givin m sentimental links full of remours........
barcaboi:

I shd be asking you that....stop using an old version techno phone....ordinary website link about what u claim, I gave u many links yet u re throwing tantrums. ...grow up niccur....we all learning here Nd if u don't wanna learn; there's a lagoon closeby....dive in.....
and about football politics....wch club do u support...let's start from there.....u can't know more dan my club especially with u reading complete sport...no shots intended....
and about abidal and pep... read this about how Pep wanted Abidal even at bayern as claimed by abidal himself
www.goal.com/s/en/news/12/spanish-football/2013/09/06/4241668/abidal-i-would-still-be-at-barcelona-if-guardiola-had-not
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Duru009:
U are talkin crap cos is ur club, i pity ur football analysis. Have u downloaded d video. Watch it n think. Stop givin m sentimental links full of remours........
oya gimme the link na......abeg....I go like watch am
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Boy internet is free. I thought u hav andriod phon.......
Go google or youtube or espn.com

barcaboi:

oya gimme the link na......abeg....I go like watch am
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Duru009:
Boy internet is free. I thought u hav andriod phon.......
Go google or youtube or espn.com

google what...gimme a link oga and stop fooling around...u made a point...back it up...if u can't, park make we pass
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by mrjohnnn: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2016
fixed matches

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
If u cannt google.
Ur facts ar totally baseless.
Full of unnecessary sentiments.
"kep it up"
Mr link....... Dis is 21st century

barcaboi:

google what...gimme a link oga and stop fooling around...u made a point...back it up...if u can't, park make we pass
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
If u cannt google.
"kep it up"

barcaboi:

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by abid4akin(m): 1:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Latest Transfer news on Sport CRITICS....Join our BBM Channel --- C001B061E

Check Sport CRITICS BBM Channel (C001B061E) for front pages of newspaper across Europe ranging from Daily Mail, Sun Sport, Marca, Gazzette, Dello sport, Mundo Deportivo, Corrierre Dello Sport etc.

Make direct contact with Dambryant, Blitz, and the likes on a surreal whatsapp group chat, where we dispense and discuss great news on all sorts of sports - Football, Basketball, Rugby, MotoGP, Tennis etc..

Drop your numbers to join Sports CRITICS

You'll be Glad you join

Thanks
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2016
Duru009:
If u cannt google.
"kep it up"

olodo abeg sir......u no fit copy ordinary link....twale.....wack analysis without back up
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Duru009(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Nawooo Mr. Link
u dont knw what 2 do...
Even wit an wndriod phone on ur hand...
Ur case is Sorry!!

barcaboi:

olodo abeg sir......u no fit copy ordinary link....twale.....wack analysis without back up
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by barcaboi(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2016
Duru009:
Nawooo Mr. Link
u dont knw what 2 do...
Even wit an wndriod phone on ur hand...
Ur case is Sorry!!

and why can't you. ..Mr Android....what do u use? I-phone?....stop bn a child and dig it up....I can't find it....help me sir
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Meets Pep Guardiola For The First Time(photos) by Kunberg: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Acho boy..... Hope he keeps u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. / Henry Onyekuru And Esty Traditional Wedding Pictures: Super Eagles Storm Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.