Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex (955 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex by cindybella101(f): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
grin

Re: Sex by sobastical: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
cindybella101:
grin

Well, just to clear your doubt am one of the numerous that doesn't come on here to fulfill flesh lust but to encourage people and point them to Jesus as that's your aim. Only if that's your aim.
Re: Sex by cindybella101(f): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
sobastical:

Well, just to clear your doubt am one of the numerous that doesn't come on here to fulfill flesh lust but to encourage people and point them to Jesus as that's your aim. Only if that's your aim.
Are you sure that's your aim bro ? wink
Re: Sex by sobastical: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
cindybella101:

Well, believe what you have to believe. I know myself and you also know yourself and God does sees the intent of the heart.
Re: Sex by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
cindybella101:

Why would you doubt his aim? You both encounter yourselves in a strip club, one holding a bible and one holding gospel tracts.
Who is any of you to judge the other person? Anyof you could easily tuck the bible or tracts into his pocket and blend........ or not.
Hope you guys had a nice Sunday though. Bless you.
Re: Sex by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
frenchwine:

Why would you doubt his aim? You both encounter yourselves in a strip club, one holding a bible and one holding gospel tracts.
Who is any of you to judge the other person? Anyof you could easily tuck the bible or tracts into his pocket and blend........ or not.
Hope you guys had a nice Sunday though. Bless you.

my brother, don't ask for ban o
those good and beautiful mods banned me for 4months....since then humility has been my watchword.
Re: Sex by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
So who is Jesus again?
Re: Sex by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
DDeliverer:

my brother, don't ask for ban o
those good and beautiful mods banned me for 4months....since then humility has been my watchword.
hahaha 4month? Say, my brother, what offence did you commit?
Re: Sex by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
frenchwine:

hahaha 4month? Say, my brother, what offence did you commit?

e b like the beautiful or handsome mod dey suspect say I be militant...
since then, even if you curse me...I go just smile tell you say ' God bless you'..
Re: Sex by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
DDeliverer:

e b like the beautiful or handsome mod dey suspect say I be militant...
since then, even if you curse me...I go just smile tell you say ' God bless you'..
hahaha sorry broh, they got you bad.
Banned veterans like me have learnt to throw hard jabs without breaking rules. Except ofcus I wanna go all out on a silly folk, then I'd do it in a way that wouldn't get me long term bans, lol

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Love? / 10 Reasons Why Sex Will Help You Live Longer (ADULTS Only) / My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.