Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? (534 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Omotola : "There’s No Relationship Without Its Challenge" / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by mamagee3(f): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
How do you feel when you have no relationship with your mother?
Re: How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by falconey(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
hey mamagee darling I have a job for you
Re: How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Mamagee i think you dont have a relationship with your motha?
Re: How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by mamagee3(f): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
dollyjuke:
Mamagee i think you dont have a relationship with your motha?
Why do you think so?
Re: How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by UrWorstNitemare: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
undecided *signs* I TIRE FOR QUESTION Ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by foolinlove(f): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
My mother has passed. It is awful, but I'm alive to tell the tale.

I don't have any parents any more.

While God can be your parent, it's always useful to find an elder female with whom to talk.

Do you have any aunts, grandmother, teachers?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

While God can be your parent, it's always useful to find an elder female with whom to talk.

you be correct lady/woman. Had it been I'm single i for package(marry)you
Re: How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by mamagee3(f): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:

Yeah, I have aunts.
Re: How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by foolinlove(f): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
mamagee3:

Yeah, I have aunts.

Get close to them. It's no replacement for mother, but is better than nothing.
Re: How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by foolinlove(f): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ahmed0336:
you be correct lady/woman. Had it been I'm single i for package(marry)you

Thanks... I think.
Re: How Can A Lady Survive When She Has No Relationship With Her Mother? by KnightRod(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Well, it's necessary to maintain a relationship with your mother. Whoever or whatever caused the agitation is a thing of the past. Both of you should be able to put differences, pride, and ego alike aside. You should sort out problems for the sake of peace and growth.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday By Funnynation Comedian / Whenever Things Seen Going Well, The Devil Comes With Girlfriends / Lovers Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.