Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef (1094 Views)

Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / Leter Too Onila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by onila(f): 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
whats wrong for a female being tall

i felt so bad, I have always embraced my height
this is the first time someone has said a negative comment openly about my height. the guy that said is a very short guy

there will always be tall females, as far as tall men are desired. hence producing tall sons with some few tall females; men are known to be taller than women

onila

tall females are desired in the fashion industry and the sports world
they are benefits of being tall
Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by Keziehenry(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Must you open thread for everything? Smh

1 Like

Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by ify2nyce(f): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2016

Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by Olisa4all: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
I find tall ladies more attractive tho.
Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
#TeamTallGirls

wink
Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
I find short girls attractive and cute, like they have to stand on their toes to kiss you, that shii crazy, and where y'all fighting, just go to kitchen and keep all the jars and containers where her hands won't reach even if she climbs a chair, she must talk to you first....so yeah #TeamShortGirls

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Damn undecided

Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by olatunjithomas(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
I find short girls attractive and cute, like they have to stand on their toes to kiss you, that shii crazy, and where y'all fighting, just go to kitchen and keep all the jars and containers where her hands won't reach even if she climbs a chair, she must talk to you first....so yeah #TeamShortGirls

my father just told me where we to get ladies of that sort.

I'll come for you tomorrow morning so we'll go get ours.

I can die for short ladies,dont get it twisted,i mean ladies of moderate height.

I can't stand kissing my woman face to face, I would rather prefer to bend forward while she stands on her toes......ohhhhhh! nothing taste better than that.
Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by darlingtonIIV(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
olatunjithomas:

my father just told me where we to get ladies of that sort.

I'll come for you tomorrow morning so we'll go get ours.

I can die for short ladies,dont get it twisted,i mean ladies of moderate height.

I can't stand kissing my woman face to face, I would rather prefer to bend forward while she stands on her toes......ohhhhhh! nothing taste better than that.
I swear down bro, nothing is more romantic than a girl standing on her toes to kiss you. lemme Gan iron my starch shirt, tomorrow we gon' go hunt down some fine azz short girls
Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by olatunjithomas(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by lymelyte(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Onila, u nor dey tire?
Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
I swear down bro, nothing is more romantic than a girl standing on her toes to kiss you. lemme Gan iron my starch shirt, tomorrow we gon' go hunt down some fine azz short girls
crazy dude cheesy
Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Nikita1:
crazy dude cheesy
I'm more crazier than you think
Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by Olisa4all: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
#TeamTallGirls

wink

How tall?
Re: This Guy Said And She Is Proud To Be Tall, This Onila Sef by peter(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Olisa4all:

How tall?

Haha 5.1ft

(1) (Reply)

Ace Fashion Designer YOMI CASUAL Opens His Show At The Africa Fashion Week 2016 / My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University / Those That Are Born On July,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.