Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says (1288 Views)

2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Says Tinubu / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by tosin400: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_pDFfd3CWtY/V3l3xvGXeOI/AAAAAAAJxwY/MUdevtw1nV0ijjZ1BFQTEut8EYHN7nJOQCLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

President Buhari today said his administration will not marginalize any section, tribe or region in the country. He gave the assurance while speaking at the Ramadan dinner hosted in his honor by the Emir of Daura, Farouk Umar Farouk, in Daura, Katsina state. Speaking in Hausa, President Buhari said his government will consider issues objectively and no action will be taken against any section of the country on the basis of prejudice.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/03/i-wont-marginalise-any-part-of-the-country-president-buhari-says/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by scribble: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
But he will use his dull brain and ministers to marginalize the economy

Presidiot
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by chachanga: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Action, in this regard, will speak louder than words!
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
God bless you my President. We, the change agents believe so much in you.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Prince081: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
I smell lies. Proudly 5%.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Kruzilano(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
So expain the5% nd 97% ish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Vendoor(f): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good one Mr president... kiss
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by chivic(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
How I wish you follow your words with action. Unfortunately,your appointments disagrees with you.

you would have been in the best position of re uniting Nigeria by breaking or reducing this cancerous tribal sentiments because of your passived integrity but you have instead enthroned it more. Infact,thier has never been a president in the history of Nigeria who has displayed such sentiments towards his people so openly with reckless abandon.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by RZArecta(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
President Buhari should stop being a devious pathological liar, the country has never been this balkanized along ethnic, political and religious lines till his junta wrestled power in the 2015 general elections with the south east and south south bearing the major brunt of his devilish and glaring nepotism

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by sarrki(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
We believe you sir
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by policy12: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hmm.. stories for d god's. since u av bn president who ur policy don epp?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by cckris: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Just RETIRE Police & Military Officers from the 5% zone

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by chally02(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
modelmike7:
God bless you my resident. We, the change agents believe so much in you.

ZOmbieism is not good at all....

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by PhilemonObende: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
NDA sure knows how to bomb brains of dullards to default factory settings. grin grin
No, you must continue to marginalize the 5% SE and SS like slaves. God punish you if you don't continue.

How zombies expected a peaceful reign in your government without justice, amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
He is being sacarstic grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by buhahaha: 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Just stop and purnish the herdsmen accordingly... we are satisfied...
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
We knw u won't, but wailers are wired to wail!

Wailers, warming up for their yeye comments!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Thobiy(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2016
Nigeria will be great
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by jlinkd78(m): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2016
f
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by feranmi400: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2016
ok
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Paperwhite(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Yet he made his infamous 97% and 5% statement which even does not add up mathematically.
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Paperwhite(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
We knw u won't, but wailers are wired to wail!

Wailers, warming up for their yeye comments!
Zombie them.
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Paperwhite(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2016
chally02:

ZOmbieism is not good at all....
I'telling you bro.APC's fanatics own will take eternity to be cured.
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Abeg my English efikos, which tense is that? Shey na future participle abi na future impossible tense?
By the way, shey he don begin campaign for 2019 elections ni?
Anyhow sha, I have bookmarked this page,it would come in handy when zombies start asking for links and video evidence.
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Paperwhite(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
God bless you my President. We, the change agents believe so much in you.
Chronic zombiesm without cure.
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2016
Paperwhite:
Chronic zombiesm without cure.
...... you will keep wailing till you kataput one day soon. Child of hate.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by idensko(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Kruzilano:
So expain the5% nd 97% ish
I
I will explain!

That the pple that gave him 5% vote should not expect 2 b treated like the pple that gave him 97% vote.

Mi brother.

Don't mind the illiterate, KWunu drinking, gworo chewing, Aisha 2o 2o sucking dullardeeenho of president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Kruzilano(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2016
idensko:
I will explain
pls do explain on his behalf!
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by apcisevil: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2016
The truth is that only zombies will be deceived and only paid posters will lick his Baboon as.s...confused liars
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by chernest2002: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
After one year you are still promising us,hope you have plans to go after your tenure.
Re: I Won’t Marginalise Any Part Of The Country- President Buhari Says by Leopard2A7: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

25th Anniversary: 10 Poorest, Viable States In Nigeria / Epic Similarities Between Awolowo And Tinubu / Meet Santa Claus Godwin Obaseki And Santa Claus Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.