Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? (1442 Views)

#WeMetOnTwitter Is Trending And The Photos Are Adorable / See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook / This Question Is For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 12:28am On Jul 04, 2016
These photos of a beautiful and ageless mother and her equally gorgeous daughters have gone viral on the internet. Can you tell who the mum is? See more photos after the cut..

Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmysexxy(f): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2016
hmm.its hard o.but i guess d one by d right
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 12:31am On Jul 04, 2016

Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2016
emmysexxy:
hmm.its hard o.but i guess d one by d right
my namesake.....what's up
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by ireneony(f): 12:34am On Jul 04, 2016
The one on the right

1 Like

Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by bitchcrafts: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Na she carry camera for hand dey snap nah
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2016
ireneony:
The one on the right
hmmm u tink so.....let me give u a clue...check out their hair style...can u see something now...
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Na she carry camera for hand dey snap nah
Lolsss....funny
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmysexxy(f): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2016
emmyluizzz:

my namesake.....what's up
am good o
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by ireneony(f): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2016
emmyluizzz:

hmmm u tink so.....let me give u a clue...check out their hair style...can u see something now...
check out the dress code. And she is the one on the steering wheel.
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 12:46am On Jul 04, 2016
ireneony:
check out the dress code. And she is the one on the steering wheel.
hmmm....u can still be right sha...Bt anytin is still possible
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 04, 2016
No offense meant buh Nigerians and our poor descriptive terms shaaa......... @those above me, is it right of your screen or right in the car?
Well I think it's the lady to the left of my screen.

1 Like

Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 12:56am On Jul 04, 2016
frenchwine:
No offense meant buh Nigerians and our poor descriptive terms shaaa......... @those above me, is it right of your screen or right in the car?
Well I think it's the lady to the left of my screen.
common sense my brother.......u sud know is right on de screen
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 04, 2016
emmyluizzz:

common sense my brother.......u sud know is right on de screen
Common sense is obviously not common in ur area. You see why many pipu dey always score low for essay writing, what kinda loose ended description is that?
More like saying "the babe to my left" instead of saying "the babe immediately to my left " whereas there are two babes to ur left.
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 1:26am On Jul 04, 2016
frenchwine:

Common sense is obviously not common in ur area. You see why many pipu dey always score low for essay writing, what kinda loose ended description is that?
More like saying "the babe to my left" instead of saying "the babe immediately to my left " whereas there are two babes to ur left.
Oboi...save dis trash for inside exam hall abegi
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by edbor(m): 2:53am On Jul 04, 2016
If you ask me, na who i go ask. . .
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by Joygalore(f): 5:24am On Jul 04, 2016
The one on the left.

She has alopecia
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Joygalore:
The one on the left.
She has alopecia
I beg ur pardon....
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
edbor:
Ogbeni....shi eba pou now
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2016
edbor:
Ogbeni....shi eba pou now
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by LuveU2(f): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2016
The dark one by the left looks oldest. She has to be the mum.
Re: Question Is, Who Is The Mother In The Photos? by emmyluizzz: 12:25am On Jul 24, 2016
LuveU2:
The dark one by the left looks oldest. She has to be the mum.
becos she is dark...pls which school did u attained again?

(1) (Reply)

7 Weird 'guy Code' Toasts When Guys Hang Out / He's A Fuvck Boy If. . . . / Guys, Have You Ever Been Toasted By A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.