Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate (26071 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate / Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by freeze001(f): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2016
The Senate was asleep on this matter. They are used to their rubber stamp methods of confirming every ministerial nominee otherwise they should have known that d AGF whom they certified fit n proper is d counsel on record in a matter against the Senate leadership. It obviously creates room for bias and abuse of process as we can clearly see.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Abelpeters: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2016
and so what?
Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
The National Judicial Council,should look into this Judge as I think he has been compromised.
Oh no.
The National Judicial Council should sanction that 1mbecile called Mr. Abubakar Malami (the Attorney General of the Federation, AGF, and Minister of Justice)

2 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Mikehell(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
BossKratos:
angry

That judge don see alert!

Na Senate come win no be God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by mindtricks: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Ratello:
This revelation will only compound Saraki's (the noble rogue) case and even make the executive to go brutal on him. If this is not madness of the deepest dye what else can we call it. If Salisu Buhari, Evans Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Patricia Etteh can kiss the National Assembly good bye despite committing lesser crimes than this worthless fetish Saraki......so what is this miserable judge judging? I can bet anything that Buhari may be forced to go for the jugular of this desperate spoilt brat in the coming weeks.

Wow, reminding me of names of other people who have suffered similar mission of vendetta born purely out of selfish intents of powers that be, just as poor Saraki's currently going through.

3 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by hollandis(f): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
The National Judicial Council,should look into this Judge as I think he has been compromised.

Did the Senator just use the word Vindicated and the Senate in the same sentence?

As reportedly clarified plenty of times ,the Senate is not on trial,but some very adventurous people keep trying to make it seem so.

I have a proposition to the Senate.

Give us Saraki and that Ekwe whatever his name is,and we will leave the Senate alone.

Deal?

Did you see your username ?

2 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by anonimi: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Did the Senator just use the word Vindicated and the Senate in the same sentence?

As reportedly clarified plenty of times ,the Senate is not on trial,but some very adventurous people keep trying to make it seem so.

Give us Saraki and that Ekwe whatever his name is,and we will leave the Senate alone.

Deal?

Who are we?
Does it include the Asiwaju Asiwere of area boys?
Are you (plural) also part of the 8th Senate whose Rules were amended by those present at its inauguration?
What is the basis of your locus standi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f52RQ_hCck

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by anonimi: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2016
hollandis:
Did you see your username ?

Not his fault, really. Hunger is bad and can make the afflicted utter gibberish. grin
Only if Buhari had fulfilled his promise!
Only!
Can you imagine- no N5,000 stipend and yet food is even more expensive than when Jonathan was in power.
Double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of deadi bodi! cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3041343_resize_jpeg_jpeg384963ae8ea3da4721c0ff0a90d0291d

2 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by dekaz(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Deal?
Give US? Who are US? youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? the last time i checked u are not recognized in your compound

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by osusuallstars: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Deal?
SOME OF U ARE NOT LEARNED

3 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Ratello: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Court has spoken, it will only take another court to do anything, not Buhari. He can't do nada hear. Wen supreme court give am for Rivers and Akwa Ibom rerun. Wat did he do?
Apt remarks you got up there pal, I am of the candid opinion that Buhari is interested in this case the more reason he wants it done and dusted with I am also aware that there is nothing he can do to influence the Court's decision because we are in democracy. Trust me, Saraki will still kiss the canvas because of the enormity of the case hanging on his neck.

1 Like

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Akinz0126(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Have they prosecuted those members of rep who assaulted hotel consultant or they are still on the matter of investigating?

Nigeria is a joke

I use to b a zombie not until when I realize Buhari is a Dounce and a tribalistic bigot where can I get wailers form pls?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by uracocksucker: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Deal?

i kwn this is an online blog and just about anybody can say anything but do try to be logical and show the most basic of understanding.
If you are chanced to, read the ruling and with whatever knowledge you have, make an informed position not just some biased, no basis, prejudiced opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by meforyou1(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2016
Ratello:
This revelation will only compound Saraki's (the noble rogue) case and even make the executive to go brutal on him. If this is not madness of the deepest dye what else can we call it. If Salisu Buhari, Evans Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Patricia Etteh can kiss the National Assembly good bye despite committing lesser crimes than this worthless fetish Saraki......so what is this miserable judge judging? I can bet anything that Buhari may be forced to go for the jugular of this desperate spoilt brat in the coming weeks.
what crime exactly did Saraki commit?

2 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2016
tuniski:

I thought you would say buhari should have been gone given the uncountable impeachable offenses he has been committing!

Skewed thought process like yours is the bane of our society! Carry your anti saraki and desperate support for this yeye govt to the transformer. Oh sorry electricity no dey sef so you can sleep there!

..... Chai, and the government is busy fighting themselves, while governance and the governed keep suffering....

Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by sammhi(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2016
dBard:

Not sure about how 'sane' thé ppl are.
@ post.. it's been obvious to anyone who cares t look that there's personal interest/vendetta @ play here. Not my grouse tho..where am personal concerned is where state machinery will be abused n d constitution turned on it's head in order to assuage egos.
Are Nigerians sane? I don't think so! We wont be in this mess if we are !
On using national interest / asset for personal interest , it is the order of the day..police , military , customs , Mdas, etc all do it...
Watch the film Enemy of the state by will Smith. You will understand
Most people cloth personal interests as national interest...
pMB want Lawan as SP...so he is doing all he can to a gift Saraki from the that post ... military tactics
Not that Saraki is powerful but PmB is not greasing the palms of the senators..once he does that..Saraki will be gone in days ....something the silly drama continue while the country suffers....enemy of the state

3 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by sammhi(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2016
SmartMugu:
A nation with insane Executive, Legislative and Judiciary arms ruling sane people.
Where are the same people? Few..very few almost insignificant...
Insane/gullibles everywhere ....

2 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by anonimi: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2016
sammhi:
Where are the same people? Few..very few almost insignificant...
Insane/gullibles everywhere ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

2 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by kernel504(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Deal?

Shame on all tribal bigots, you elected a renounced drug lord wanted by the FBI, yet you have the moral justification to point fingers at other.

1 Like

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by 48noble(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Deal?

Sharap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by kernel504(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Thunder fire dis useless Aliyu sabi there. make I find him constituency,mobilise some boys go give am massive beating. Here in north,we don't support criminals like some people from other side.

I quite agree with you that North don't support criminals, but 80% of looters of our treasury comes from the North, Haliburton scandal, tell me the individuals involved are southerns, parasites.

1 Like

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by autaspakladi: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2016
End time AGF

1 Like

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by autaspakladi: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2016
North don't support criminals in buhari's regime, but they do in other regime... Hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by waleh89: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:

Give us Saraki and that Ekwe whatever his name is,and we will leave the Senate alone. I don't know what is wrong with the majority of the masses o, look at how you reasoned it is unbelievable that you can write this to let people read how unreasonable you are. The fact of the case was what prompted the judgment by the judge who adjourned the matter and the present AGF was a senior lawyer representing a party in the case and the police was also legally represented because he was given the AGF position he is now using his position to institute a case which is pending in another court. Instead of you blaming the AGF of wasting the tax payers money you are now crying wolf where there is none.
Deal?
Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Thunder fire dis useless Aliyu sabi there. make I find him constituency,mobilise some boys go give am massive beating. Here in north,we don't support criminals like some people from other side.

Buh you supported him to be a senator.. u cannot run away from your sins.... Saraki sins will kip chasing you around..hehehehe..

moreover why do u support thieves like AishaHaliburton and Abaloot??
Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by saintkel(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
to midolian and all that Tinubu's goons that are waiting for saraki to go down una go wait tire because if you guys can hypocritically shield Buhari the useless gworo chewing terrorist from his certificate saga when it's obvious that he has none but want saraki to resign for a mere allegations hmmmm na till 2019 ooo una go wait because lady karma no dey sleep nor slumber.
ngeneukwenu take note

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha Insha'Allah amin
dear Lord help me to stop laughing so loudly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Talk2Talk: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2016
A CASE OF THE CORRUPT ADMONISHING THE CORRUPT... SMH

1 Like

Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Chiboboski: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2016
brainpower:
I think it will be in the interest of Nigeria for Saraki to remain there or someone that isn't loyal to Buhari or worships him to take over. We need to keep the executive on their toes.
But you partisan lots here won't see this. You are all insulting each other because of rice or just plain pride of not being called names.
The national assembly is too big for the executive to control.
Going by your submission, how has Saraki' senate been able to keep the executive on their toe?
Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by ugeezee(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2016
Beeman1:

In other words you don't support opposition party criminals...smh
Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by cardoctor(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2016
Another chapter will open again. This I'm sure of.
Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Horus(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rusQtZuc7kg

[size=14pt]Forgery: Senate to summon AGF, as lawmakers reinforce support for Saraki, Ekweremadu[/size]
Re: Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate by Ratello: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2016
meforyou1:
what crime exactly did Saraki commit?

Being a beneficiary of a forged Senate Rule! Hence, he is liable to be punished in the eyes of the law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Visited Nnamdi Kanu- Soludo / Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose / Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.