Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. (2173 Views)

Are Men That Watch Zeeworld Effeminate? / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / Why So Many Effeminate Men Here??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by iamdurent(m): 1:48am On Jul 04, 2016
!To y'all who shashay ur hips, gossip, keep beefs, walk with a lisp, act like a complete _faggot and even tweak in ur bedrooms.
Y'all freak me out!
Gosh.

Just snap it out, ok?

Cc. mrvocalprowess, am talking to you.
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Kiish(m): 3:53am On Jul 04, 2016
Uncle durent, what is happening?
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by peezeygwiny(m): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided

diz bae dun wake up again

1 Like

Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 04, 2016
peezeygwiny:

diz bae dun wake up again

Swidy, morning
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by iamdurent(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Kiish:
Uncle durent, what is happening?
Many things.
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by calliope(f): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
I have got one as bestie... And he is da bomb grin funny thing is he is more comfortable in a dress than I am... Effeminate gay guys are unique and amazing and fun to be with....
Iamdurent why d hate? For crying out loud, we are all in dis together, you hate Trans people, you hate feminate gay men,
Yet you want dem homophobes to love us?
Na wa!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by iamkingzlee(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
calliope:
I have got one as bestie... And he is da bomb grin funny thing is he is more comfortable in a dress than I am... Effeminate gay guys are unique and amazing and fun to be with....
Iamdurent why d hate? For crying out loud, we are all in dis together, you hate Trans people, you hate feminate gay men,
Na wa!
Oh really? shocked
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by iamdurent(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
calliope:
Na wa!
lipsrsealed A guy Wears dress?

pls i dnt wanna puke.

1 Like

Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by IamLEGEND1: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by calliope(f): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamdurent:

pls i dnt wanna puke.

Ooh please durentt, stop of all of dis..... It's annoying and depressing seeing one of your own castigates our own? who does this,how can one hate Palmnut and love palmoil? Like seriously dude stop this, you of all people should know beta and be accommodating regardless!!!! Saying Crap wouldn't make dem less of a human...
I tot u were learned and open minded?
I guess I was wrong...
Yet we scream equality....

1 Like

Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
calliope:
Na wa!

iamdurent:

pls i dnt wanna puke.

Don't mind Durent.

But wait,
Dress ke?
No no no.

Wait do I have a right to judge?
I love heels lol.

But the [/b] gossip and beef [/b] that's a NO-WAY!
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Nasri100(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
And this idiot Op was depressed recently on why nobody wants to pound his bald a nus.

1 Like

Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by calliope(f): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Don't mind Durent.

But wait,
Dress ke?
No no no.

Wait do I have a right to judge?
I love heels lol.

But the [/b] gossip and beef [/b] that's a NO-WAY!
Huh? He loves heels, the other loves dress.es.. Gossip ke? Nah we converse..... Are you feminate? Don't understand the beef wit gay dudes...
Wit dis picture iamdurent is painting about d community only give dem homophobes a platform to treat us in a demean way.....
I am tried of the hate he spills towards dis people....
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by alobright17(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Op na by force to win his heart to date u?
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by iamdurent(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
calliope:

Ooh please durentt, stop of all of dis..... It's annoying and depressing seeing one of your own castigates our own? who does this, how can one hate Palmoil and love palm nut? Like seriously dude stop this, you of all people should know beta and be accommodating regardless!!!! Saying Crap wouldn't make dem less of a human...
I tot u were learned and open minded?
I guess I was wrong...
Yet we scream equality....
No, No effeminate dude creep me out.

am no equal to them.
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
calliope:

Huh? He loves heels, the other loves dress.es.. Gossip ke? Nah we converse..... Are you feminate? Don't understand the beef wit gay dudes...
Wit dis picture iamdurent is painting about d community only give dem homophobes a platform to treat us in a demean way.....
I am tried of the hate he spills towards dis people....

I'm also tired.

At least let's just drop the LABELS!

We are just PEOPLE, like every regular human.
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by iamdurent(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
DeCypherMe:

I'm also tired.

Do you know effeminate guys are the main reason why people hate the LGBT?

Go figure!
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by calliope(f): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
DeCypherMe:

I'm also tired.
Yaya.... Labels sucks!!! But it feels safer with labels in a way...
Iamdurent deal with your hate..
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamdurent:
Do you know effeminate guys are the main reason why people hate the LGBT?

Go figure!

Now I understand your stand point.

But I don't completely agree.
Why?
Because homophobia is inherent in those with it.
Once the word "gay" pops, their ears are at attention. Very antelope-like.

People just hate. Some effeminate guys are not gay, BTW. So what about them?
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
calliope:

Yaya.... Labels sucks!!! But it feels safer with labels in a way...
Iamdurent deal with your hate..

Safer? With labels?
Not MOI!
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by calliope(f): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Safer? With labels?

Not MOI!
Alright
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
I think you like this one... undecided

You're just being A chicken About it.. tongue I think effeminate guys are cute...

those that wear MakeUps? Super Cute! grin
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Teespice(f): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Oh really? shocked
did you contest in the last mr nairaland?
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by iamkingzlee(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Teespice:

did you contest in the last mr nairaland?
Yes i did. Anything, M'am?
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Teespice(f): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Yes i did. Anything, M'am?
nope.
just curious. that's all.
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by iamkingzlee(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Teespice:

nope.

just curious. that's all.
Oh! issorai! Shey you won't leave me hanging this time around? cry
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Teespice(f): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Oh! issorai! Shey you won't leave me hanging this time around? cry

I won't.

that's a promise.
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by iamkingzlee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Teespice:

I won't.

that's a promise.
Correct!!!! Thanks hun. I'm glad you gat me on this. Hope you are having a swell day?
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by iamdurent(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
I think you like this one... undecided

You're just being A chicken About it.. tongue
I think effeminate guys are cute...

those that wear MakeUps? Super Cute! grin

Yea. like dis disgusting guy below

www.nairaland.com/2291792/nairalander-steps-out-distressed-jeans

www.nairaland.com/2056406/nairalander-linda-ikeji

www.nairaland.com/2179633/nairalander-onyx-godwin-pictures-make-up

*sigh

disgusting thang!.
Re: Effeminate Dudes- Snap It Out, You're Disgusting. by Teespice(f): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Correct!!!! Thanks hun. I'm glad you gat me on this. Hope you are having a swell day?

I am.

thanks for asking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Like To Be Chased By Women? The Answer Might Shock You[must READ] / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man. / Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.