Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!! (6454 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Reason Why Woman Do Not Like To Open Their Breast During Sex / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their Breast In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!! by MidasTouche01(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
What was I thinking opening this kind thread, ninu awe....

embarassed

embarassed

Runs out o thread
Re: 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!! by TamedWolf90: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
L0is:

Baby are you indirectly telling me to know all these?? @ Mysticgal....
I already know so stop s******* ok... Winks
Re: 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!! by TamedWolf90: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
mysticgal:
All the people shouting no 9 is wrong, are the sick and selfish bastards who just seek self satisfaction with no consideration for their partners when they have se.x. Say what you know or better still keep mum angry
Some women do not get turned on by their boobs. Ode's sad

Baby what is it?,you are taking it personal nah.... Your anger dragged me to these thread...
You should call me
Re: 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Most people know this one. The larger the rack, the less sensitive it gets. Probably something to do with a fixed concentration of nerve endings per entire surface area.
Such a waste, when you think about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wise Vs Foolish — Here Is the Crazy Thing that Happened — Deleted Soon [Picture] / Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) / Please, How Do I Delete My Half-nude Pictures That Made Nairaland Front-page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.