Stats: 3,165,395 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (159711 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2016
I am an unapologetic promoter of Fynestboi for Mr Nairaland crown. However, I am ready to drop my support for Fynestboi for any contestant that can stand shoulder to shoulder with his(Fynestboi's) achievement on Nairaland.

Who Is FynestBoi? Apart from being a moderator, who is the celebrated guy called Fynestboi?

1. He deservedly won the 2013 Moderator of the Year
https://www.nairaland.com/1550591/fynestboi-nairaland-moderator-year-2013

2. Same 2013, he clinched the NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker.
https://www.nairaland.com/1559503/nmat-award-most-active-moniker

3. Same 2013, he clinched the Award for the Most level headed Moderator, a symbol of humility, and deserving of a King.
https://www.nairaland.com/1559533/nmat...fynestboi-wins-most-level-headed-moderator

4. In 2014, Fynestboi and myself rolled out the Nairaland Most celebrated personality of the year, which was clinched by IdowuOgbo and had prospects. Unfortunately, my political engagements prevented me from hosting same event for 2015.

5. Fynestboi has been very prominent in Nairaland Interschool Debate, which I have been privileged to sit as one of the judges alongside wonderful people.

Fellow Nairalanders, I enjoin you all to crown this wonderful lad the Mr Nairaland crown. No other person deserve it at this time.

My support for Fynestboi is deliberate and not for sentiment.

#I-StandWithFynestBoi

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2016
niyot124:

I actually thought vizkiz was cuter. Anyway, we shall see what he has to say. It isn't all about the looks smiley
Errrmmm...I know that.
Kindly pm me your mobile digits.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Laveda(f): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2016
amodu:

My yet to be established kingdom

Okay no problem then. grin

Morning..
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz.. Howdy My Queen? grin

I'm fine boo kiss

See u on d other side wink
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I am an unapologetic promoter of Fynestboi for Mr Nairaland crown. However, I am ready to drop my support for Fynestboi for any contestant that can stand shoulder to shoulder with his(Fynestboi's) achievement on Nairaland.

Look at achievements 1 and 3.....Moderator...I cant even comprehend why a moderator should contest for Mr Nairaland. Its a wrong move cos its obviously gona be partial wether anyone likes it or not. First of all, many members would be compelled to support him so as to gain favour as per moderator, he can as well flaw the process by sending mails to members boxes since he has a moderator priviledge, he can ban a perceived opponent (same way I was banned for unreasonable terms), and lastly he can influence the whole process because other moderators would be rooting for him. Being a moderator is already a priviledge he doesnt have to contest for Mr Nairaland... The Ball is in Seun's court i expect him to do the right thing cos all eyes are on him.

www.nairaland.com/justdulla
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ritababe(f): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
No Negative words can stop a determination..
I will neva stop until the voice of the people silences me..
Vikspring, I hope u get that in2 ur skull..
It's neva a do or die affair plus d fact that unpopular, un-organised people, still go far when they're determined..
Now ssshhhhhhhh and listen..

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by barackodam: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Morning guys.

Happy Tuesday.

Wish you a stress free one also.

I just want to remind you of the most capable contestant vying for Mr Nairaland. Goes by the name, iamkingzlee. Please remember that name and do well to vote him....

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by niyot124: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2016
hilaomo:
[size=20pt]Nioluwa ni my daughter!!!when did you start this radarada?you are now looking for Mr cute on NL!instead of doing your assignment so as to get a 3rd class atleast.Wa, dont give me that elede iyagbe your other sister gave about one lecturer wanting to see her pant as the reason why she got sefticate of attendance o. [/size]

Whaaattttt? shocked shocked
Can you believe this nigga undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by niyot124: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Justdulla:

we are not as cute as vizkiz,, but we offer quality representation in this forum...

Lol. You aren't really a fulani ,are you?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2016
niyot124:

Lol. You aren't really a fulani ,are you?
The mum is tha fulani
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Justdulla:

Look at achievements 1 and 3.....Moderator...I cant even comprehend why a moderator should contest for Mr Nairaland. Its a wrong move cos its obviously gona be partial wether anyone likes it or not. First of all, many members would be compelled to support him so as to gain favour as per moderator, he can as well flaw the process by sending mails to members boxes since he has a moderator priviledge, he can ban a perceived opponent (same way I was banned for unreasonable terms), and lastly he can influence the whole process because other moderators would be rooting for him. Being a moderator is already a priviledge he doesnt have to contest for Mr Nairaland... The Ball is in Seun's court i expect him to do the right thing cos all eyes are on him.

One has to first be a Nairalander before becoming a moderator.

The moderatorship is an added privilege with respect to administration of the forum but unfortunately has no influence on Mr Nairaland or any other contest.

In fact, when we rolled out the Nairaland Celebrity Project 2014, lots of Moderators, Supermoderators and ex-Mods were among the nominees but NONE of them clinched the Prestigious crown.

Let me also inform you that the site founder and Admin Seun Osewa was once a Mr NL Contestant and LOST in the most woeful manner. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1128190/mr-nairaland-elimination-round-1

Bros, join the winning team and let's CROWN the Incoming King. #FynestBoi

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Jaycool18(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
This vizkiz sha, the guy is hawtttttttttttttttttttttcheesycheesy
so sweedy..

Do I have your support?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2016
barackodam:
Morning guys.

Happy Tuesday.

Wish you a stress free one also.

I just want to remind you of the most capable contestant vying for Mr Nairaland. Goes by the name, iamkingzlee. Please remember that name and do well to vote him....

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Nigga the photoshopping is too much the face too white, the colour too bright, his lips too white... damn...... fine boys don photoshop, learn from
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zikdochi(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Plzzzz Vote for zikdochi, hez d ideal guy for mr nairaland 2016
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

One has to first be a Nairalander before becoming a moderator.

The moderatorship is an added privilege with respect to administration of the forum but unfortunately has no influence on Mr Nairaland or any other contest.

In fact, when we rolled out the Nairaland Celebrity Project 2014, lots of Moderators, Supermoderators and ex-Mods were among the nominees but NONE of them clinched the Prestigious crown.

Let me also inform you that the site founder and Admin Seun Osewa was once a Mr NL Contestant and LOST in the most woeful manner. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1128190/mr-nairaland-elimination-round-1

Bros, join the winning team and let's CROWN the Incoming King. #FynestBoi
i hear u... let the ojoro continue we stand gidiba... Thank God for change
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dollyjoy(f): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Jaycool18:
so sweedy..

Do I have your support?
I will vote himsmiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Jaycool18(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Tell him to look at megrin
I hear youcheesy
I will if you pledge your support to # team vizkiz
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Justdulla:

Oga,should we pity emotions?
Get a better strategy for yourself;
That a fellow is beating you by alleged privileged you claim isn't the way.
You also have a privilege to castigate him as being non-moderator you know,and that you just did.
It is not only by looks you know,personality and character is important...
Am noting things already sha....

Lemme see how you will weigh on my chemical beam?
BTW;
Can you convince me to your side in a better way.
**Am very Flexible**
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Jaycool18(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I will vote himsmiley
hurray..

Nice one hun..

Here's my number 08101064585..

WhatsApp me so I can add u to our group
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JSMMUYIWA(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Justdulla:

Nigga the photoshopping is too much the face too white, the colour too bright, his lips too white... damn...... fine boys don photoshop, learn from
I just dey note this man style....
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Zikdochi(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2016
Good mornin peeps,jst to remind u to place ur vote for zikdochi.thnks
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2016
JSMMUYIWA:

Oga,should we pity emotions?
Get a better strategy for yourself;
That a fellow is beating you by alleged privileged you claim isn't the way.
You also have a privilege to castigate him as being non-moderator you know,and that you just did.
It is not only by looks you know,personality and character is important...
Am noting things already sha....

Lemme see how you will weigh on my chemical beam?
BTW;
Can you convince me to your side in a better way.
**Am very Flexible**
for you to come in defence of him already, that means ur partial alredi... I wont fool maself and dance around your claim of flexibility. Whether you like it or not, a moderator is already a priviledged individual in a forum, they shouldnt be involved in competitions withing the forum except as moderators because whether u see it from the moon or sun, its partial..... Why would Don Jazzy organize a singing contest and none of his cres partake, that cos they are part of the fam same goes for nairaland. Whether u like it or not, his an ally to seun, he know seun perzonally, they communicate, but me i dont, its nairaland contest for members /followera and not staff, its meant to celebrate goodwill and representation. I repeat a mod shouldn't be contesting.
cc: seun

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2016
JSMMUYIWA:

I just dey note this man style....
Stop studying me sir.. get a book.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2016
[size=30pt]LordNicvuitton.. the trending topic[/size]

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Neyoor:

Good to know..... I do picture u as one devoted xtian, nt S.U ooo bt devoted one sha.......

I hope I'm guessing right sha..... tongue kiss
I really wish.....
although am not a sinner...lolx

good morning dear
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Chicent(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2016
ICHOMMY d peoples choice ICHOMMY d peoples demands ICHOMMY d peoples voice ICHOMMY d peoples votes ICHOMMY d German Machine.....
Let your vote counts, make ur voice heard.

For The Love OF Nairaland........ Vote ICHOMMY 4 MR NL 2016.

#TeamIchommy #TeamFocus
HE WINS...........YOU WIN........

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
big pass mountain oooshocked
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Ryabcool:
50-50 grin
its not equal undecided grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by makydebbie(f): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2016
juhan:
lol..how are you sis?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..how are you sis?
hi makedebby
the korrekt contestant is justdulla.... support the Crown Prince grin. Thank You

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (185) (Reply)

>>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68