Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (158990 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ichomi(m): 2:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Chicent:
PaulKillerman Happygirl07 Tobenanaa Freshness2020 misspeggy oluchiokechi ritababe ichomi mcversatile april07 MrObontanmi

please lets support&vote ICHOMMY 4 MR NAIRALAND 2016.
------ FOR THE LOVE OF NAIRALAND------- ICHOMMY IS THE MAN ------

present CM U got my vote no doubt.... #teamICHOMMY #Leggo
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by JohnWriter: 2:55am On Jul 06, 2016
So I was not shortlisted cry kiss undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ENIGMA24(m): 2:56am On Jul 06, 2016
olajorn:
I am here with my gospel

Do you know that your valid one vote count?

We have been given one candidate,above all other candidates,by the mention of Iamkingzlee all other candidates shall bow

Vote Smarthnees....Iamkingzlee

Vote Handsomeness... Iamkingzlee

Vote Humility... iamkingzlee

[size=4pt]Thank you[/size]
Photoshoping of lyf...
You pipu ha guud ...
Hehehehe
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by kinglekan: 2:59am On Jul 06, 2016
ENIGMA24:

Howfar.... Tell ur guy to gimme the denim and vintage..
If he is not using it please.... grin grin grin

Oga decamp first grin

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ichomi(m): 3:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Fight Not Broses.....

Just Vote ICHOMMY...
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ichomi(m): 3:04am On Jul 06, 2016
JohnWriter:
So I was not shortlisted cry kiss undecided

sorry bro.....
Guess maybe u are late....
Please support and vote ICHOMMY.

What say ya??
Thanks In Advance
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ENIGMA24(m): 3:06am On Jul 06, 2016
kinglekan:

Oga decamp first grin

Because of denim shirt??
Is it made of tomatoes or fuel grin
Everly team fally!!! cheesy
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by dauntless15(m): 3:20am On Jul 06, 2016
Vote princeakins THE REAL DEAL hes friendly hes smart,Dedicated & wit a good heart.

Princeakins for Mr Nairaland2016, your vote counts

Team#Princeakins

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by olajorn(m): 3:36am On Jul 06, 2016
ENIGMA24:

Photoshoping of lyf...
You pipu ha guud ...
Hehehehe
do you realize that tarnishing other contestants images won't win the contest for you...nigga do your things and let me do mine...thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ENIGMA24(m): 4:05am On Jul 06, 2016
olajorn:
do you realize that tarnishing other contestants images won't win the contest for you...nigga do your things and let me do mine...thank you in advance
Tarnish ke?
So someone cannot praise u again?
Is da how u used to do?? shocked
Ok na.... Oya gimme my compliment backk angry
U dinnor livun aff manal hov aprosh...
Meant no harm ma niggah! wink

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 06, 2016
The Crown Prince of Nairaland... Support the best Candidate for the throne... Equal representation and goodwill.

J > Jovial
U > Understanding
S > Simple
T > Transparent
D > Determined Individual
U > Unique
L > Lively
L > Liberal
A > Academician

Why settle for less when the better is Here. Vote wisely. Thank you
www.nairaland.com/justdulla

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 06, 2016
JUSTDULLA

JUSTDULLA

JUSTDULLA

JUSTDULLA

JUSTDULLA

JUSTDULLA

JUSTDULLA

JUSTDULLA

JUSTDULLA

JUSTDULLA

Those who deserve to be King, Crown Them....
Leadership is about experience and commitment to mankind, these are atttibutes that I have gained over the years due go my extensive participation in organizations. Popularity contest shouldnt be used as a yardstick to judge a leader because our dear nation Nigeria is currently suffering from the mistake of selecting leaders based on popularity and not accountability. We shouldn't make the same mistake with this on our dear page because good representation is what is demanded and i offer myself in selfless service to Nairalanders. This has been my homepage for over 10 years. I have contributed my quota over the years and i believe now is the time to contest for something I have always craved for but never attempted.. Silver or gold i have got none, i cant promise you goodies or heaven and earth but i surely will promise you fun, entertainment, commitment, and accountability to status.
Lets not make the mistake of years past when popularity was used as a yardstick and eventual winners failed woefully to impres, but lets create history together you and I. Thank You

Shout out to my muslim brothers and faithfuls, I wish you all Barka da Sallah and I wish every other Nairalander Happy Holidays. God bless you and Thank you once more.
Signed Haruna Abu(justdulla)
Turakin of Nairaland
Egberipapa 1 of Romance Section
Jagaban of Politics Section
Nairaland Crown Prince

www.nairaland.com/justdulla

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrDojo(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2016
GOOD MORNING FAM

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

PLEASE LET'S SUPPORT #TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

MRDOJO FOR MR. NAIRALAND 2016

THANK YOU

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrDojo(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
SUPPORT

#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO
#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO#TEAMDOJO

grin grin grin grin grin grin

WE NEED YOU ALL

BECAUSE WITHOUT YOU THERE IS NO US......

PLEASE SUPPORT#TEAMDOJO
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2016
bettercreature:
I like falconey's posts but he is not in anyway close to handsome i'm sorry to say.
@ireneony Thank God you back to your natural Complexion
Good morning bro. I'm here to solicit ur support towards being crowned Mr Nairaland 2016. I've got d looks and attributes needed to be crowned. Thanks in anticipation

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 7:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Good morning family

I'm here to solicit for ur support towards being crowned Mr Nairaland 2016.

Vote the right candidate; Vote Franchise21

He's got the looks and attributes needed to be crowned Mr Nairaland

F: FRIENDLY
R: RESERVED
A: ADMIRABLE
N: NATURAL
C: CUTE
H: HUMBLE
I: INTELLIGENT
S: SEXY
E: ENDEARI

TOGETHER WE CAN

cc: harrysjones
joey150
masonkz
iruonobo

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2016
gud morning guys.. i realy need u to voote for my real geeVote Smarthnees...adewumiopeyemi

Vote Handsomeness... adewumiopeyemi

Vote Humility... adewumiopeyemi vote and join the #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2016
AM here to support my team#TEAM #ADEWUMIOPEYEMI'#

TOGETHER WE CAN

joey150
masonkz
irubobo[/quote]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by gloatkenf(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2016
firstEVA:
Wow!! Dry contest with gazillion contestants, Ugly guys every where. When a guy does clean shave, he looks himself in the mirror and say I am handsome; he wears shades, looks himself in the mirror and say I am handsome; he wear new clothes, same. A competition is open they all jump in to veify, na wa o grin no wonder they campaign for themselves grin

Chai, they all are have to do something at most to secure da seat sissy; you never blame a man for trying. Your draw-out's understandable though!
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2016
gud morning guys.. i realy need u to voote for my real geeVote Smarthnees...adewumiopeyemi

Vote Handsomeness... adewumiopeyemi

Vote Humility... adewumiopeyemi vote and join the #TEAMADEWUMIOPEYEMI#
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2016
Hi all, good morning and Happy Ramadan Kareeem to all Muslim Faithfuls..

[size=35pt]LordNicvuitton Truly Cares[/size]

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2016

[size=24pt]LordNicvuitton Truly Cares[/size]

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2016
PLEASE SUPPORT/join #TEAMAdewumi opeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join #teamadewumiopeyemi

PLEASE SUPPORT/join#teamadewumiopeyemi Happy Ramadan Kareeem to all Muslim Faithfuls.

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 8:22am On Jul 06, 2016
hw the campaghn they go
LordNicvuitton:

[size=24pt]LordNicvuitton Truly Cares[/size]
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2016
harrysjones:
AM here to support my team#TEAM #ADEWUMIOPEYEMI'#

TOGETHER WE CAN

joey150
masonkz
irubobo
harrysjones. u can still support me in d early stages since multiple voting is allowed
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by harrysjones(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2016
nope bro.. am supporting my real gee adewumiopeyemi...let watch and see sha...u too will support adewumiopeyemi
Franchise21:
harrysjones. u can still support me in d early stages since multiple voting is allowed
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iamkingzlee(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2016
Please vote Iamkingzlee!! Join the team #LetMeServeYou #TogetherWeCan #CrownTheKing

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2016
harrysjones:
nope bro.. am supporting my real gee adewumiopeyemi...let watch and see sha...u too will support adewumiopeyemi
I don't hv a prob with dat. I can support anyone. it's not a do or die affair
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Allsmyles(f): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2016
Neyoor:
Let's do this, he served us tirelessly at the education. Now, he is in need of our vote and support.

I need the presence of you guys here asap.....

Shankies

Napoleon

Allsmyles

Princeparix

Dahprech

i don show... wt can i do to help
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by LordScent(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2016
ENDORSED FOR THE GREATER GOOD

FYNESTBOI IT IS

cc: berlyn agarawu23 neyoor papinx fattbabakay mysticgal switann

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by LordScent(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2016
[size=20pt] FYNESTBOI FOR MR NAIRALAND[/size]

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by quivah(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2016
who are all these ugly people contesting for Mr nl sef,, only piperson, cutezt and maybe iamkingzlee,eldaillest and fynestboi try for the list.. why na?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (185) (Reply)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.