Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,339 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (160026 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrObontami(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2016
ivyy:

Okay smiley
Thank you my sister smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by photoshoot(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2016
MrObontami:

grin you na bad guy grin

grin
Lol, all na campaigning oh boss mi.
So ki le so na? lipsrsealed
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrObontami(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2016
photoshoot:

grin Lol, all na campaigning oh boss mi. So ki le so na? lipsrsealed

I understand grin
Let's make it this way if you vote ichommy then obontami is also gon vote you
Deal ??
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by photoshoot(m): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2016
MrObontami:

I understand grin

Let's make it this way if you vote ichommy then obontami is also gon vote you

Deal ??

Lool, ichommy come see oo grin
Me and ichommy tight from day one.
So I am voting him. cool
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2016
mimzy:

I've gat no candidate bro #TeamNeutral. I'll vote for him smiley
Good morning dear. Can u pls tag me along?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteFynestboi(f): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Good morning all.

Do have a wonderful day. cool

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2016
MrObontami:

Like what tha fucccck do you even know her ??

What's wrong. With y'all I brought her to this thread

Why won't y'all even let her breathe angry

Mimzy love don't mind those wankstas

Hey! easy man'.. you don't have to insult me to get your point accross.
The day is still too young to be spillin' out trash..
So pls kindly fvck off my mention undecided Thanks
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2016
obontami2:

My brother please add ichommy to your voting list

I use ALMIGHTY GOD beg you

Infact I knee down dey bey you cheesy cheesy grin
Let's strike a deal. Ichommy na my guy. I vote for him, u also vote for me. Multiple voting dey allowed till finals. Deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

It is nothing but insanity of the highest hierarchy. besides, do you expect a sensible person to associate himself with such nomenclature. The bolded part represents Mad people in my language. If you have ever been to an asylum or psychiatric hospital before, you won't but agree with me that the name is a collective noun that symbolizes people that are mentally impaired. Part of who are the insane ones, the imbeciles and the likes. My friend! any time you see anyone bearing such name, don't just run away but never take anything the person utters serious.
[b]Mr neyoor with all due respect, you'll have to tell me what your problem is with this so called "mad people" you keep throwing shades at.

Time and time without numbers I see some of your posts being directed at this group of people and I wonder "what could have happened? Could it be that someone among them may have annoyed him in some type of way? Why all these hate, anger and bile towards these people?"

These are people whom I know that they don't cause trouble. In fact they are always the ones first attacked for nothing in particular.

You have been throwing shots upon shots, you have forgotten that you are a staunch supporter of a contestant in this contest in the name of fynestboi. It is quite unsettling that your contestant must have seen you throw shady remarks at this people and has not cautioned you about it.

So I want to ask you directly, what is the problem you have with the AWON Werey crew that you keep casting aspersions on them? Did they offend you? Even if one of them must have done something to you is it enough reason to put all of them under one umbrella and tongue lash them?

Note this, that silence is not cowardice, it's just an act of observance and allowing an "enemy" throw all his weight to attack.

But I'm sure you're not an enemy just yet. You must definitely have your reasons. I'm sure you do.

Please come and diplomatically state it out so we can know your grouse as there is no smoke without a fire.

Good morning.
[/b]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by T5OM: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2016
MrObontami:

Like what tha fucccck do you even know her ??

What's wrong. With y'all I brought her to this thread

Why won't y'all even let her breathe angry

Mim.zy love don't mind those wankstas

Everyone is just campaigning, man. They just want their monikers added to her votes, not her ditching your candidate.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ichommy(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, ichommy come see oo grin Me and ichommy tight from day one. So I am voting him. cool
photoshoot Baba. *wink*

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lezz(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2016
MrObontami:

Thank you my brother grin
You're welcome.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Loyalblak007(f): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Smh

See the leaders of tomorrow... grin

Jokers of 2mar...

Madness is now a thing to flaunt cheesy

Too many freaks
Not enough circuses

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

[b]Mr neyoor with all due respect, you'll have to tell me what your problem is with this so called "mad people" you keep throwing shades at.

Time and time without numbers I see some of your posts being directed at this group of people and I wonder "what could have happened? Could it be that someone among them may have annoyed him in some type of way? Why all these hate, anger and bile towards these people?"

These are people whom I know that they don't cause trouble. In fact they are always the ones first attacked for nothing in particular.

You have been throwing shots upon shots, you have forgotten that you are a staunch supporter of a contestant in this contest in the name of fynestboi. It is quite unsettling that your contestant must have seen you throw shady remarks at this people and has not cautioned you about it.

So I want to ask you directly, what is the problem you have with the AWON Werey crew that you keep casting aspersions on them? Did they offend you? Even if one of them must have done something to you is it enough reason to put all of them under one umbrella and tongue lash them?

Note this, that silence is not cowardice, it's just an act of observance and allowing an "enemy" throw all his weight to attack.

But I'm sure you're not an enemy just yet. You must definitely have your reasons. I'm sure you do.

Please come and diplomatically state it out so we can know your grouse as there is no smoke without a fire.

Good morning.
[/b]

Before responding to your unwarranted allegations, I will reiterate unequivocally that Awon were contextually means Mad People in my mother's tongue. It is therefore pertinent to note that the word might means different thing entirely to another race or cohorts.

However, we are all entitled to our opinion, as assertions and feelings can never be in unison. Your feelings are valid but I I don't know when it has become a sin to succinctly define a particular word to my team-mate just as I did in this context.

I might not be oblivious of the fact that name in question is attributed to a particular set of people on nairaland but I'm unmindful of what it means to them and not until It is made known to me, my interpretation of the name remains viable and i won't stop its' consistent usage.

I'm a valliant and I would never hide under any unfathomable canopy to deal with anyone that step on my toes. If I have any issue with any of your team mate, I know how to handle it diplomatically. I know my onions and God forbid the day I would use the sin of A to punish B. Perhaps, you can do your homework and see how I've sorted out that in the past.

I would plead u to spare my contestant out of this, as it is of no issue in this case. I have never quoted or called a particular person "either your team mate or not" a mad being on this forum but I have only explained who a mad person is, which I think shouldn't be a problem to you or your team mates.

What if I put these questions to you. Are you a mad person? Do you belong to the mad people crew?

And please, kndly explain what the nomenclature of your group depicts.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by obontami: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Franchise21:
Let's strike a deal. Ichommy na my guy. I vote for him, u also vote for me. Multiple voting dey allowed till finals. Deal?

ALLLLLLLLLLiiiiiiiiiii

One smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ladyF(f): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2016
obontami2:

I swear with ALMIGHTY GOD grin grin grin
Obontami is this you? grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by obontami: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2016
ladyF:
Obon tami is this you? grin

Yup smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by obontami: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2016
ladyF:

Yup smiley
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2016
ladyF:

fynestgeh! how market?
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by obontami: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
T5OM:

Everyone is just campaigning, man. They just want their monikers added to her votes, not her ditching your candidate.

Understood grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ladyF(f): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

fynestgeh! how market?
lol market dey sell grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2016
obontami:

ALLLLLLLLLLiiiiiiiiiii

One smiley
Confirm dude grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ladyF(f): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2016
obontami:

Yup smiley
Aiit dear. Anything for you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2016
ladyF:

lol market dey sell grin

Olorun seun........cheesy grin.
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

Before responding to your unwarranted allegations, I will reiterate unequivocally that Awon were contextually means Mad People in my mother's tongue. It is therefore pertinent to note that the word might means different thing entirely to another race or cohorts.

However, we are all entitled to our opinion, as ssertions and feelings can never be in unison. Your feelings are valid but I I don't know when it has become a sin to succinctly define a particular word to my team-mate just as I did in this context.

I might not be oblivious of the fact that name in question is attributed to a particular set of people on nairaland but I'm unmindful of what it means to them and not until It is made known to me, my interpretation of the name remains viable and i won't stop its' consistent usage.

I'm a valliant and I would never hide under any unfathomable canopy to deal with anyone that step on my toes. If I have any issue with any of your team mate, I know how to handle it diplomatically. I know my onions and God forbid the day I would use the sin of A to punish B. Perhaps, you can do your homework and see how I've sorted out that in the past.

I would plead u to spare my contestant out of this, as it is of no issue in this case. I have never quoted or called a particular person "either your team mate or not" a mad being on this forum but I have only explained who a mad person is, which I think shouldn't be a problem to you or your team mates.

What if I put this questions to you. Are you a mad person? Do you belong to the mad people crew?

And please, kndly explain what the nomenclature of your group depicts.

grin at the bolded
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Franchise21:
grin at the bolded

It's not funny jur cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ademipeju(f): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2016
See finishing grin grin
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Franchise21(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Neyoor:

It's not funny jur cheesy grin cheesy grin
Lol... And u come dey laff. Bt truth be told, d choice of dat name still baffles me undecided
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by obontami: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2016
ladyF:
Aiit dear. Anything for you kiss kiss kiss
Thank you my baby

Infact chop these kisses

kiss kiss kiss

grin
Re: Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ademipeju(f): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol... And u come dey laff. Bt truth be told, d choice of dat name still baffles me undecided

Better no talk make dem no caplock you to frustration grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (185) (Reply)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.