Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? (41167 Views)

Fans React To This Tiwa Savage Outfits (photos) / My Prediction On Tiwa Savages Marriage Came To Pass - See Screen Shot / You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2016
It's make-up...

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by mamaafrik(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Difference in the color of the face and the legs....

It probably makeup not bleaching...
she looks like what the yoruba'll can "igunugun eiye aye"
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by dukeprince50: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2016
make up ooooo, fair in the face, dark in legs. really? what make up is this? girls always fake since Adam was a boy
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by karryn(f): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
kunlesufyan:
If this was a movie ,its title will be "The armageddon of colors"
u no fit kill me with laughter God sef know grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by kenoma14: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2016
like village girl wen just come city n dey try to follow up or new Okpo wen one just start to hussle new
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Chrishandsome(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Zebra Clothes.
Red Shoe.
Fake eye lashes.
Red lipstick (really?)
Yellow face.
Black Legs.
Fake hair.

Her thoughts?I am so Sexy.

Our thoughts?she should be at the Museum so we can pay to see her.
She look like a dog from Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Valwarren: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Makeup overdose, i don't know what this lady will look like without makeup. undecided
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Donariok:
Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My
wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and
so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues
didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my
secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She
asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her
apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go
into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came
out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my
parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling,
"SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked

lmao so funny
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by ugeezee(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Zebra Clothes.
Red Shoe.
Fake eye lashes.
Red lipstick (really?)
Yellow face.
Black Legs.
Fake hair.

Fanta face with coke leg....smh

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by cardoctor(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2016
Zebra in human clothing.
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Lincoln275(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2016
She is only showing what she was paid for. Av u forgotten long throat of Pepsi and mirinda?
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Funkybabee(f): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2016
how can she make up like that,as if she be omo alata.Π anyway to u guys that think she bleach, she doesn't bleach is because the make up is too heavy I mean to expose for her colour. that's what we usually say they are fake celebrity, they won't employ good professional make up artistes na yeye people they will employed they will even form as if they know all about dress and make up things smh for her!!!!

pink lip stick and red shoe with that kind colour of the cloth na rubbish!!!!!
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lmao so funny
pls. vote donariok for mr nairaland 2016
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Jewelbaby01(f): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Ok. boredom made me waste my mb sad
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by MidasTouche01(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
mamaafrik:
she looks like what the yoruba'll can "igunugun eiye aye"

No be talk am oooo...

But u are right cool
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by canDy4eva(f): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:
Horrible choice of shoe.

Plus its not that she bleached her skin, she just uses make up shades that are lighter than her colour on her face. So when she takes a picture, the flash hits her face and leaves the feet hanging.
my opinion too.
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by MichoAfarad(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
HELP A NAIRALANDER Hello, I, Oluwadare Michael Tunmise was shortlisted for Nigerian Meritorious Award, but the problem there is that the entry were posted on facebook to hit LIKES and COMMENTS. So, help me like my poem titled "A CALL TO WORK.” on the second page of this link www.facebook.com/nigmawards . God bless you all.
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by jessywake(f): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fanta face Coca Cola leg
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by just2okworld(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
youngaz:
**yawns**....abeg u pple shuld pray for ur own success so u can make up too...her life,her bag of pancake.....my life my cup of....cup of.....cup of.....cup of......**yawns**
Abi o
Make dem dey take panadol for another person headache
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Fweshboiz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
i Believe this is certainly not Tiwa Savage prolly its some picture editing undecided
WukedP:
I came across this photo on instagram and I was like the difference is very clear, why are we no proud of our skin color for goodness sake? Must we all be light skinned?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHZ2MMnj86M/
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by girl4rmspace(f): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Donariok:
pls. vote donariok for mr nairaland 2016

how do i vote?
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Jmasoke(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Having a prostrate problem or low sperm count

Contact herbal medical expert on 08138025320
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by huntax(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Difference in the color of the face and the legs....

It probably makeup not bleaching...
People are so gullible. You are totally correct, it's her foundation and makeup. Tiwa Savage has retained her complexion and has never flirted with bleaching cream ever. She uses these makeups in so many of her videos.
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Amiblaize77(f): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Zebra Clothes.
Red Shoe.
Fake eye lashes.
Red lipstick (really?)
Yellow face.
Black Legs.
Fake hair.

Hahahahaahahah damn you'r soo mean
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by habeemurfty: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Its d power of makeup, she didnt bleach, look at her neck too
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Kruzilano(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Zebra Clothes.
Red Shoe.
Fake eye lashes.
Red lipstick (really?)
Yellow face.
Black Legs.
Fake hair.

check her face nd her legs... Like wizkalifa song...."Black nd yellow black nd yellow"
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by kulekaa(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Donariok:
Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My
wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and
so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues
didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my
secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She
asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her
apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go
into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came
out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my
parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling,
"SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked
v watched d movie b4
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by MielBaker(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yellow face... Black legs.
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Rekyz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
I see nothing wrong with this photo. You'll see a lot worse in Oron.
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Harinholar(f): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hummmm
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by terryaji1: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
I see coke and fanta grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? by Kruzz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
*in olamide's voice'
Oju pupa, idi dudu biti ... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Chelsea Eze Nude Birthday Pictures / TB Joshua Rescued Hanks Anuku From Alcohol, Drugs And Mental Issues / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.